Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe (23385 Views)

Police Arrest 43-year-old Man For Defiling His 15-year-old Daughter In Abuja / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:55am On Jan 07
yahoodetector:

I swear bro. Women are usually shown sympathy and empathy whenever they have a grouse with men and this has made me both careful and strategic with them.

That was how one fought me in my house, tore my shirt but I didn't hit her but taught her a very big lesson. I used razor to lacerate my hands and neck while the clothes were still on me and went to the police station and lodged a complaint against her.

She was picked up and detained for 2 good days for inflicting bodily injury. Till today, she swore that she would never forgive me.
🤣🤣🤣
If na your wife nkoh?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by VaginaAcademic: 9:57am On Jan 07
maasoap:

What are you really accusing her of exactly? You are sick upstair! Mtcheeew!!
if she was a Saint you think he would stab her I've been in a similar situation it was just the grace of God I didn't act on my emotions, some women will push you to do unbelievable things.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by yahoodetector: 9:59am On Jan 07
Josephamstrong1:

🤣🤣🤣
If na your wife nkoh?

If my wife is very toxic and still doesn't change after several warnings, I would plan a foreign trip (vacation) for her and secretly place narcotics in her bag so that it is found during airport checks then she'll kuku go to prison.

That's how vicious I can be when someone wants to play with my peace of mind.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by aimmoney9: 9:59am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Well, that's how I feel. If someone shouts at me or aggressive towards me I run away.
Runaway bride....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:08am On Jan 07
kingyang:

Very nice poem , well written. Until you're married you will understand. I'm 100 percent against men beating their wives/spouses, or anything that leads to fight, death but women will push you to a point of regrets. The earlier they control their tongues, the better. They shouldn't forget that they are talking to a human not animals or objects. I always walk away when in confrontation because I have seen the outcome several times.

No be small poem o!
You know people are good judges off the pitch. Until they the pitch themselves.
Women?! 90% of men that beats women never bargained or ever believed they would ever lay their hands on women. A bad wife or nagging wife will drag life outta you. The truth is this, every bad wife people know the type of bad child they raised. They prayed that one unfortunate man will come and marry her off. She goes into another family to display her madness, and you the man dey fear wetin people go talk. Oga, straight her up! There are many ways to kill a rat.
Most marriages, you need wisdom and self control to handle these species. If not, you might be on the news for murder.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:09am On Jan 07
yahoodetector:

If my wife is very toxic and still doesn't change after several warnings, I would plan a foreign trip (vacation) for her and secretly place narcotics in her bag so that it is found during airport checks then she'll kuku go to prison.

Oh my God!
I didn’t see this coming! O boy!
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Orinechi: 10:14am On Jan 07
This one just wasted this clean kpekus. U for just day u no climb again so that interested parties will mount. RIP
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Fidecoo(m): 11:01am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
The rate men kill their wives these days is alarming.

All these stems up from hitting a woman, I'll always advise men never to hit a woman no matter the provocation, even if she hits you don't retaliate, just warn her never to try it again but if she continues then you can simply walk out of the relationship or marriage.

Also if a man shouts at you in a relationship please leave him because he'll go further to hitting you in marriage, men's punches are deadly and they are prone to using harmful objects. Agression is a bold sign of physical abuse, be very careful out there. 😢

Make I no raise voice /shout if I am provoked or angry atimes??
Then what makes me a man or masculine??

Abi, I be kuruma ne??
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by BRATISLAVA: 11:06am On Jan 07
madone:
this is not true. Don't lie to these girls. People can raise his voice to show their displeasure about a thing. Doesn't make them potential abusers noo that is not tru

Verbal abuse isn't abuse? Using anger for emotional manipulation isn't a form of abuse employed by many men?

You mustn't batter a person before it's abuse
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by BRATISLAVA: 11:11am On Jan 07
kingyang:

Always used your initiative correctly, stop thinking in one direction and blaming the man without getting the full information of what transpired

He shouldn't be blamed for killing his wife? We should blame the butterflies for killing her? Will the police blame and arrest the person you think is responsible?

Maybe you know more than we all do.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EreluRoz: 11:12am On Jan 07
Fidecoo:

Make I no raise voice /shout if I am provoked or angry atimes??
Then what makes me a man or masculine??

Abi, I be kuruma ne??
You will start using your fist after shouting, it's a gradual process
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Backlinker01: 11:22am On Jan 07
He used himself to destroy his family.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by barinedan(m): 11:26am On Jan 07
He should be made to taste the same death, wicked idiot
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by mxsasewew: 11:27am On Jan 07
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 1000Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by CJStarz: 11:31am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
See his eyes. This one na silent killer.

Chai if only this woman knew she had been sleeping with an enemy. See how he just wasted a beautiful woman like that.

Shey separate rooms no go come dey better bayi? Or will couples now be sleeping with one eye open again ?

God save us from demon possessed men.
Amen

His eyes say it all. Looking at them, you'll know he's deadly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Pussyisgud: 11:34am On Jan 07
Jeon:
God forbid. I will never die in such manner.

RIP to her.
Then leave your brother and stop seeing him if you don't want to
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by merits(m): 11:49am On Jan 07
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EEIA: 12:03pm On Jan 07
Jeon:
God forbid.
I will never die in such manner.

RIP to her.
Be praying to allah, 5 times a day or even more against this kind of fate.

Your husband is already mentally unstable grin
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EEIA: 12:12pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Well, that's how I feel. If someone shouts at me or aggressive towards me I run away.
You will now go and find calm and gentle stranger in some pub as a shoulder to cry on who will give you a blue cocktail with roche/ swifnol inside and then be aggressive with your vagina with his friends while you sleep, waking up to cum inside and all over you. 9 months later a bastard who’s father is unknown is welcome to the world. cool
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Tr46rssc: 12:12pm On Jan 07
:

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EEIA: 12:14pm On Jan 07
atobs4real:
Aboki and murderer are like 5&6
Don’t insult Jeon Fatima’s people grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EEIA: 12:15pm On Jan 07
DarkJeddi:
I'm sure she had the same exact prayer on her life..

But as usual,God was busy glaring at those that refused to pay their tithe,to do something about it..

RIP to her..
Jeon might be gang raped again. This time by ISIS or Boko haram
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by McBishop2020: 12:19pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:

I hope you don't ever raise your voice to show how displeased or fed up or angry you are with a situation, an attitude or a person.

I hope you know that voice your frustrations and anger or disappointment than to act out your deadly retaliation.

Mind what you advise.
The simple thing here is for one to monitor the attitude of their partners and know when to call it quit.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by McBishop2020: 12:28pm On Jan 07
yahoodetector:

EreluRoz, I hope this is better than raising your voice at your partner?
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EreluRoz: 12:30pm On Jan 07
McBishop2020:

EreluRoz, I hope this is better than raising your voice at your partner?
That person is a demon in human form
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EreluRoz: 12:31pm On Jan 07
EEIA:

You will now go and find calm and gentle stranger in some pub as a shoulder to cry on who will give you a blue cocktail with roche/ swifnol inside and then be aggressive with your vagina with his friends while you sleep, waking up to cum inside and all over you. 9 months later a bastard who’s father is unknown is welcome to the world. cool
Eww
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EEIA: 12:36pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Eww
Is your vagina still tight? cool
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by bizzibodi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07
See haw dis aboki kills his aunty....I mean wife...seem d wife is more well to do & call d shots & always having her way.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Southwestidiot: 1:55pm On Jan 07
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by pikechukwu6(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07
I no understand anything here.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Exceed15: 3:23pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
The rate men kill their wives these days is alarming.

All these stems up from hitting a woman, I'll always advise men never to hit a woman no matter the provocation, even if she hits you don't retaliate, just warn her never to try it again but if she continues then you can simply walk out of the relationship or marriage.

Also if a man shouts at you in a relationship please leave him because he'll go further to hitting you in marriage, men's punches are deadly and they are prone to using harmful objects. Agression is a bold sign of physical abuse, be very careful out there. 😢

Helio it happens both ways. Any sign of violence from whether man or woman run for your life . Don't go one sided here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) / Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji / Lady Jailed For Assaulting Lagos Official, Ignoring Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.