Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe (23393 Views)

Police Arrest 43-year-old Man For Defiling His 15-year-old Daughter In Abuja / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Princessfumi: 3:26pm On Jan 07
kingyang:

Very nice poem , well written. Until you're married you will understand. I'm 100 percent against men beating their wives/spouses, or anything that leads to fight, death but women will push you to a point of regrets. The earlier they control their tongues, the better. They shouldn't forget that they are talking to a human not animals or objects. I always walk away when in confrontation because I have seen the outcome several times.
u are wrong, I was beateb by my husband because I didn't reply his rant
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07
VaginaAcademic:
if she was a Saint you think he would stab her I've been in a similar situation it was just the grace of God I didn't act on my emotions, some women will push you to do unbelievable things.

I don't even understand why you keep using the word "saint" as if the woman could be a criminal or some sort of an offender.
How many people have you made angry? Why didn't they kill you? Someone made you angry and the best thing to do is to murder him or her.
Killing someone for doing something that makes you angry shouldn't be the act that comes to your mind as a response. No justification for killing that woman no matter what you might have imagined to be her "sin".

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07
VaginaAcademic:
if she was a Saint you think he would stab her I've been in a similar situation it was just the grace of God I didn't act on my emotions, some women will push you to do unbelievable things.

kingyang:

Very nice poem , well written. Until you're married you will understand. I'm 100 percent against men beating their wives/spouses, or anything that leads to fight, death but women will push you to a point of regrets. The earlier they control their tongues, the better. They shouldn't forget that they are talking to a human not animals or objects. I always walk away when in confrontation because I have seen the outcome several times.

Princessfumi:
u are wrong, I was beaten by my husband because I didn't reply his rant

These guys are kids, don't mind them. I'm a married man and I understand that if my wife ignores me, at times, it makes me angry too. But the truth is that wives ignoring husbands' rants could mean they're trying to prevent the issue from escalating by not saying the wrong words back. The husbands response to the anger is what separates individuals.
These ones think that there is a manual for what makes husbands angry with their wives: like talking back or being stubborn
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by TimT: 6:21pm On Jan 07
EEIA:

Is your vagina still tight? cool
See question oo? grin You is your rod still thick?
EreluRoz no gree for am oooo grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Mrkindness: 6:38pm On Jan 07
tsdarkside:

until they get too old and nobody will be interested no more....😂😂
the instinct of the man is to get a fresher younger woman....always....

you know them, women are commodities for sexual exchange,
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by darkwan: 6:48pm On Jan 07
Mrkindness:
you know them, women are commodities for sexual exchange,

dont say something like that....

threatin your women bad always attract curses....
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Mrkindness: 6:53pm On Jan 07
darkwan:

dont say something like that....

threatin your women bad always attract curses....
not me that's how northern Muslims sees women.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by SaLongs1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07
Any woman or man wey hit me wallai tallai na double e go collect and provocation begets retaliation.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by millionboi2: 7:40pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Well, that's how I feel. If someone shouts at me or aggressive towards me I run away.
you will run away from everybody then
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EEIA: 7:44pm On Jan 07
TimT:
See question oo? grin You is your rod still thick?
EreluRoz no gree for am oooo grin grin
My Rod is a gallant General grin
Active in service. 😎
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Princessfumi: 7:51pm On Jan 07
maasoap:

These guys are kids, don't mind them. I'm a married man and I understand that if my wife ignores me, at times, it makes me angry too. But the truth is that wives ignoring husbands' rants could mean they're trying to prevent the issue from escalating by not saying the wrong words back. The husbands response to the anger is what separates individuals.
These ones think that there is a manual for what makes husbands angry with their wives: like talking back or being stubborn
my husband is hot tempered he gets angry over every damn thing, nd his insult can make someone commit suicide , the worst part his parents are late there's he fears nobody, nd if I tried telling people what he's doing, another trouble will start. .kai I don't deserve this...it is well
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by TimT: 7:56pm On Jan 07
EEIA:

My Rod is a gallant General grin
Active in service. 😎
Cadet rest!!! grin grin grin...
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by EEIA: 7:58pm On Jan 07
TimT:

Cadet rest!!! grin grin grin...
EreluRoz must gree for it this year. grin
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by TimT: 7:59pm On Jan 07
EEIA:

EreluRoz must gree for it this year. grin
grin grin... No go ra.pe person o... grin grin..
If dem no gree for you, but vaseline...
U sef no gree for the boner...
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Fidecoo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
You will start using your fist after shouting, it's a gradual process

To start with it, I don't have such strength to come and waste on fist actions.
I am too busy and over occupied, to have time for fist actions.

I will just simply walk away after I have poured out my anger and made myself clear.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by karmaolu1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07
Religion of WaR and not peace, grin
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by madone: 9:49pm On Jan 07
BRATISLAVA:

Verbal abuse isn't abuse? Using anger for emotional manipulation isn't a form of abuse employed by many men?

You mustn't batter a person before it's abuse
people csn raise their voice to make a point clear. People can become emotionally depressed and shout it off. The life is strange and People are different. In the context of my talk I said don't generalise. There are cool and calm devil's out there
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07
Princessfumi:
my husband is hot tempered he gets angry over every damn thing, nd his insult can make someone commit suicide , the worst part his parents are late there's he fears nobody, nd if I tried telling people what he's doing, another trouble will start. . kai I don't deserve this...it is well

Try to be talking to him when he's not angry: that you don't like how he normally reacts, most especially when he is angry, that he makes you feel less of a human.
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07
karmaolu1:
Religion of WaR and not peace, grin
All what you saw here is religion because they're Muslims, you piece of shit, mothefvcking fanatics.
The woman lawyer who murdered her lawyer husband in Lagos state and another woman lawyer who murdered her own lawyer husband too in Ibadan practise religion of war too?
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Princessfumi: 10:48pm On Jan 07
maasoap:

Try to be talking to him when he's not angry: that you don't like how he normally reacts, most especially when he is angry, that he makes you feel less of a human.
most time he apologizes but that won't stop another one from happening.. aside that he doesn't help me with anything in the house when he's free, even when I'm very exhausted and if I ask him for help whala will start again, it's just too exhausted I almost lost my life some months ago I fell when I was carrying a bucket of water..hummm om thinking of leaving the marriage I'm tired I'm too young to be going tru hard time
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Mayplays(f): 12:35am On Jan 08
tsdarkside:

in the last days the heart of men will grow cold....

before men just became angry and shouted at them when women become annoyin and the issue was over....now its very dangerous for women to become annoyin and men dont see them as the problem in their lives....

bible is not a joke....
You have the timing wrong, actually it was before women couldn’t talk back to men and had no rights

It is now that women have the opportunity to do that without getting beaten, imprisoned or killed at no consequence

Lastly as far as your hearts are growing cold and you are killing only the women in your families, the rest of us will only read your news and laugh here on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 7:31am On Jan 08
Princessfumi:
most time he apologizes but that won't stop another one from happening..

That's the problem, he is supposed to be growing up in all aspects of his life, getting mature everyday. That's what I do, keep being better for myself, wife and kids because no one is perfect. We just need to recognise our flaws and work on it.

aside that he doesn't help me with anything in the house when he's free, even when I'm very exhausted and if I ask him for help whala will start again, it's just too exhausted I almost lost my life some months ago I fell when I was carrying a bucket of water..

Even if his job or schedule doesn't allow him to help, there is what I called incentives. Husbands can motivate their wives with that, just what individual can afford. I do that once in a while.

hummm om thinking of leaving the marriage I'm tired I'm too young to be going tru hard time
Leaving! If everything doesn't work, may be separation is what you need and not outright divorce. Sometimes, all what it takes for husband to realise the importance, usefulness and worthiness of his wife is her wife's absence, not divorce. If he misses you and make steps to reconcile, that should give you opportunity to renegotiate.
Hang tight!
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 7:33am On Jan 08
Mayplays:
You have the timing wrong, actually it was before women couldn’t talk back to men and had no rights

It is now that women have the opportunity to do that without getting beaten, imprisoned or killed at no consequence

Lastly as far as your hearts are growing cold and you are killing only the women in your families, the rest of us will only read your news and laugh here on Nairaland
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Princessfumi: 7:46am On Jan 08
maasoap:

That's the problem, he is supposed to be growing up in all aspects of his life, getting mature everyday. That's what I do, keep being better for myself, wife and kids because no one is perfect. We just need to recognise our flaws and work on it.

Even if his job or schedule doesn't allow him to help, there is what I called incentives. Husbands can motivate their wives with that, just what individual can afford. I do that once in a while.

Leaving! If everything doesn't work, may be separation is what you need and not outright divorce. Sometimes, all what it takes for husband to realise the importance, usefulness and worthiness of his wife is her wife's absence, not divorce. If he misses you and make steps to reconcile, that should give you opportunity to renegotiate.
Hang tight!
hummm, thanks for the piece of advise
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by tsdarkside(m): 6:12am On Jan 15
Mayplays:

okay oo....
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Princessfumi: 3:51am On Jan 16
maasoap:

Hang tight!
as I'm typing this I now live inside a shop, he said he will kill me I had to leave the house before ge came back from Work.. my 1 year old daughter is with me, m
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Jan 16
Princessfumi:
as I'm typing this I now live inside a shop, he said he will kill me I had to leave the house before ge came back from Work.. my 1 year old daughter is with me, m
Like I said, if you are real though, you should try to separate from him for a while. You will survive if surviving is what still keep you hanging around him. What city or state is that?
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Princessfumi: 9:39am On Jan 16
maasoap:

Like I said, if you are real though, you should try to separate from him for a while. You will survive if surviving is what still keep you hanging around him. What city or state is that?
abuja, kuje to be precise I dropped the kid with him this morning, I couldn't keep her in the shop cos she's still a baby
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16
Princessfumi:
abuja, kuje to be precise I dropped the kid with him this morning, I couldn't keep her in the shop cos she's still a baby
I don't even have anyone around the area. May be he's tired of the relationship or he's just difficult to live with
Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by Princessfumi: 8:16pm On Jan 16
maasoap:

I don't even have anyone around the area. May be he's tired of the relationship or he's just difficult to live with
hummm God will see me tru this difficult time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe by karmaolu1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31
Take it or leak your as*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet From Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Penetrates Home / Man Sentenced To Jail For Sleeping With A 4-Year-Old Girl And 5-Yr-Old Boy. PICS / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.