Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo (33031 Views)

Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo / Black Rain In Parts Of Rivers / Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06
Why is this not on the front page
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by chiagozien(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06
BiafraAburi:

Onye nzama, underground digging ostrich, political solution, career agitator IPOB nigeria criminal, how far? Simon Ekpa the Biafran Prime Minister has blocked the feeding bottle of all you nzama criminals and sent you criminals into oblivion. Sit at home continues. END OF THE ROAD FOR NZAMA WORK!
Trash grin grin

Can't you come up with something new,not the same Trash from ekperima.

Anyway your master is too small to bring down Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Spending123: 4:50pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Ontop hungry that's dealing with them

Ebi pa wa ooo grin grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by BiafraAburi: 4:55pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Trash grin grin

Can't you come up with something new,not the same Trash from ekperima.

Anyway your master is too small to bring down Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob.
IPOB nigeria Ltd is gone and gone forever. MNK will be set free soon when the Biafra Liberation Army under Simon Ekpa will capture one of more of the cesspit important individual/s and use him for exchange.
We don't and have never have any trust in your cesspit court because MNK will never get freedom from your cesspit court. Your nzama IPOB nigeria group is only cashing out on useless court dates and MNK has sacked your caro-white lawyer to end your court date nzama. MNK's freedom must come by force. All you IPOB nigeria Ltd criminal should stand by and watch. Stop being nuisance in the media space.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by chiagozien(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06
BiafraAburi:

IPOB nigeria Ltd is gone and gone forever. MNK will be set free soon when the Biafra Liberation Army under Simon Ekpa will capture one of more of the cesspit important individual/s and use him for exchange.
We don't and have never have any trust in your cesspit court because MNK will never get freedom from your cesspit court. Your nzama IPOB nigeria group is only cashing out on useless court dates and MNK has sacked your caro-white lawyer to end your court date nzama. MNK's freedom must come by force. All you IPOB nigeria Ltd criminal should stand by and watch. Stop being nuisance in the media space.
grin grin grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob

šŸš¶šŸš¶šŸš¶šŸš¶

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by BiafraAburi: 5:01pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
grin grin grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob

šŸš¶šŸš¶šŸš¶šŸš¶

God bless IPOB under Simon Ekpa and not IPOB nigeria ltd under your DOS criminals.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by chiagozien(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06
BiafraAburi:

God bless IPOB under Simon Ekpa and not IPOB nigeria ltd under your DOS criminals.
You go explain tire. grin grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob.

God bless ESN
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Ritchiee: 5:03pm On Jan 06
Pristine664:

Igbos self! cheesy

I see you guys masturbating on this but ignore your mothers and sisters that are being raped without mercy by the same herdsmen. grin

While the hunger and poverty is making your daughter sell their body for a bottle of coke but keep all keep maintaining your imaginary billionaire status online. cool
Igbos indeed have poverty billionaires.
They are too obsessed with anything Yoruba.
Maybe it was because it was a Yoruba man,ƀjƠyƭ Crowther that taught them how to read and write as from 1859 Sha.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by DaTruths: 5:03pm On Jan 06
olisaEze:
They are free to tow the line of some in the middle belt and beg Ekpa to help them save their Amotekun since water don finally pass garri! grin

Yoruba and Fulani are one, Amotekun is evil for fighting Fulani grin

7 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by ClearFlair: 5:17pm On Jan 06
APC is a disaster
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by ClearFlair: 5:18pm On Jan 06
Donaldoni:
Old largely fake news peddled by piggggggs to feel good. cheesy

Ebi n pawa o

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Theunbothered: 5:20pm On Jan 06
Yoruba Ronu grin

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Menclothing: 5:20pm On Jan 06
Lolz šŸ˜†
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Princedapace(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06
Yorubas and Igbos here are the most F$$lish set of users that I have seen. Both ethnic groups are been wiped out by smaller tribe called fulanis. Instead of these guys to face their collective enemies, they are here showcasing who has the worse bad news.
I offended God that he had to make me a Nigerian and share country with these humans.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Ikinternational: 5:24pm On Jan 06
BiafraAburi:

Miguh!! Onitsha is on total lock down every monday for sit at home of MNK and Simon Ekap made it possible. Your terrorist Anambra Vigilante criminals have been sent to judgement several times by the Biafran Liberia Army uder Simon Ekpa. Keep making mouth and hoping to repeat another round of PVC idiocy in 2027 with your British criminal goon called Peter Obi after your 2032 PVC lunacy.

Simon Ekpa and Biafrans will never allow you that useless liberty. We have taken over your rights and senses to make decisions for yourselves. We are now in charge of making decisions for all you useful idiot Igbos, because you are incabapable of making sound decisions for yourselves.

I Said.......LET SIMON EKPA ENTER ONITSHA MAKE I SEE....

I'm not interested in your novels
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Mode01: 5:28pm On Jan 06
Ondo has Tin. This is no longer herds men but people who are interested in natural resources

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 5:29pm On Jan 06
Wahala, so if the men run away,who will stay and fight angry

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by AbuAeesha: 5:29pm On Jan 06
In as much as I strongly condemn any act of violence.
But these stories don't add up.
How will land owners be begging some herdsmen to leave their land and the herdsmen will start attacking them,just like that??
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Eriokanmi: 5:30pm On Jan 06
When we said we wanted state policing, mallam say no. How can a section of the country basterdised by terrorism be dictating for a whole other sections of the country and they won't act? In other countries, for the sake of peace, that country for don split teytey. We're not meant to be together in Nigeria. I don't know why our leaders are forcing us to live as one.

Bandits always target where there minerals . RIP ,Aketi. I wonder how the souh west would have become today without the amotekun.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 5:31pm On Jan 06
Ikinternational:

I Said.......LET SIMON EKPA ENTER ONITSHA MAKE I SEE....

I'm not interested in your novels

That goat is an Igbo hater pretending to be Igbo.
Them no born that fat drug addict called Ekpa well make him enter anywhere for Ala-Igbo.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Omalicious1: 5:32pm On Jan 06
Kalakulu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/villagers-flee-as-bandits-overwhelm-amotekun-in-parts-of-ondo/%3famp

So can we now fully say that the Government is unable to protect its citizens?
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Machinegun91(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06
Okay
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Questionnaires(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06
Jlow2:
Na turn by turn , e go reach everybody

They cannot try this in The South-South

It will be Fire For Fire ...!

Meanwhile,

If anyone needs a website, check my bio below.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by chijiokecosmos: 5:34pm On Jan 06
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 5:37pm On Jan 06
Pristine664:

And Igbos converse in sweet, friendly manner on social media??
When will you guys understand that there will always be a reaction for every action?
If you insult Yorubas online Yorubas will insult you online.
If Fulani attack Yorubas physically Yorubas will attack them physically.

Don't be surprised that this story about Ondo State is made up or exaggerated to justify the actions the Yorubas are planning to take against the Fulanis.

Hey Oga tribalist, if You say it's made up,then You are not a truthful person.

The men should gather themselves and raid their bushes and forest for complete 1month non stop, flushing out this killers is what should be done in reality not the Igbo vs Yoruba you do upandan on Sm like se na your calling.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 5:38pm On Jan 06
Omalicious1:

So can we now fully say that the Government is unable to protect its citizens?

YES.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by bentenny(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06
What are we expecting from a makeshift security outfit that is not properly equipped?
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by PussyKing(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman / Rapper, Phyno Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu / Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.