Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo (33025 Views)

Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo / Black Rain In Parts Of Rivers / Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Bigchristo: 1:07am On Jan 07
Kalakulu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/villagers-flee-as-bandits-overwhelm-amotekun-in-parts-of-ondo/%3famp
With all the killings and attacks that occurred in Southwest during Buhari government some people of that region never see the needs to stop supporting the APC government they thought because Tinubu is from Southwest everything will be fine, this is why I love Americans regardless of political party once you flopped they are Changing such political party and give the next one chance to perform well because they have the interest of their country in heart, our own people choose tribes and religion over competence, we have a long way to go in this country before we go wise, APC government is a total flop, for those of you hoping to see change will waste another 8yrs 😂

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by walozanga(m): 3:55am On Jan 07
Ondo.. ooooh ndo. Sorry
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Asswipemod: 4:21am On Jan 07
olisaEze:
They are free to toe the line of some in the middle belt and beg Ekpa to help them save their Amotekun since water don finally pass garri! grin

You need to feel good and massage your miserable ego at all cost. Pele. Ehn?
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by imagrg(m): 5:47am On Jan 07
Cry, my beloved country! embarassed👀😪😪😪
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by kettykin: 6:26am On Jan 07
olisaEze:
They are free to toe the line of some in the middle belt and beg Ekpa to help them save their Amotekun since water don finally pass garri! grin

I really disagree, if ekpa steps his foot in ondo I will leave everything I am doing to fight him. One cannot easily forget what happened years ago when Biafra troops stepped into ore, ondo people will interpret it as invasion. Leave them to sort themselves out

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by gabbytabby: 6:29am On Jan 07
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by skywalker240(m): 6:34am On Jan 07
franchasofficia:
The only way to tame these Fulani terrorists disguising as herdsmen is for every affected tribe and LGA to form an ethnic militant who will be funded by the community and through indigene donations, and they will be fortified with heavy arms and local charms, and charged with not just defending their communities but going after any Fulani rearing cow.

Chase them and their cows out of your communities, and then lay ambush at all corners of your communities especially at midnights with heavy arms, and any suspicious movement, don't ask question, open fire until the last man is dead.

Do this for 12 months and watch these foreign Fulani terrorists run back to their God forsaken Sahel region.

If Nigerians are waiting for Tinubu's government to solve this issue of rampaging Fulani herdsmen terrorists and Muslim Jihadists, then your population will be reduced by half.

Bola Tinubu doesn't have the gut, the clout and the determination to deal with Fulani terrorists, Tinubu is a coward whose only interest is in making money, enriching his family, holding on to power and partying around
Tinubu na short 1, reasonable people all knew that

A militia will be termed terrorists organization like the Nigerian government did with ipob

Attacking the Fulani militias equals attacking the Nigerian military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by kettykin: 6:34am On Jan 07
ablejesus26:
Visible evidence of a massive failure of a govt.

Both the IG and COAS are from the south west and they should protect their people
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by skywalker240(m): 6:36am On Jan 07
MasterJayJay:

You go explain tire!
No evidence!

Tinubu: No cows!
Make that one continue to deceive himself grin
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Mrkindness: 7:42am On Jan 07
Tinubu said. Yoruba and Fulani are one.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by bigiyaro(m): 8:55am On Jan 07
😁😁😁😁 federal government vs state government.
Buhari used his position to entrench his bandit kind men Wella, instead of Tinubu to use his position to free his people, na presidential yacht be his problem. Metchewww

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by MomohMrMoore: 10:00am On Jan 07
I wonder how few herdsmen overcome a whole town. The town should take the fight to them, kill the cows and burn their tents in the bush. They should set up vigilante and man the town 24/7, 365 days a year to avoid reprisal attacks.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by bigcasava1(m): 10:38am On Jan 07
See them, their power only in Lagos and for Igbo property. See as Fulani dey pursue them for their ancestral home

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by bigcasava1(m): 10:41am On Jan 07
bigcasava1:
See them, their power only end in Lagos and for Igbo property. See as Fulani dey pursue them for their ancestral home
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Vado(m): 10:56am On Jan 07
Kalakulu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/villagers-flee-as-bandits-overwhelm-amotekun-in-parts-of-ondo/%3famp

Is Tinubu being a Yoruba not supposed to put an end to this nonsense in Yorubaland? What's the usefulness of this man to the Southwest sef?
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:32am On Jan 07
They will blame ipob
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:02pm On Jan 07
This state is about to go down like ilorin..
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Dejl: 1:20pm On Jan 07
News like these are not funny
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by bizzibodi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07
Can't they use their juju to fight those vampires.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by bendit001: 8:03pm On Jan 07
I am amazed by Dr Timothy herbal products. I Have had Genital herpes for over 8 years with frequent outbreaks sometimes average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin nothing has helped me. I came online in search for a possible way to see how i can fight this virus so i found Dr Timothy here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured people from herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so i decided to give it a try, I only took his herbal product for good two weeks and i was completely cured. I recommend Dr Timothy remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too should contact website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me or email goodhealthherbalfoundation1@gmail.com for quick response.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Antiurchins: 6:11am On Jan 08
BiafraAburi:

Miguh!! Onitsha is on total lock down every monday for sit at home of MNK and Simon Ekap made it possible. Your terrorist Anambra Vigilante criminals have been sent to judgement several times by the Biafran Liberia Army uder Simon Ekpa. Keep making mouth and hoping to repeat another round of PVC idiocy in 2027 with your British criminal goon called Peter Obi after your 2032 PVC lunacy.

Simon Ekpa and Biafrans will never allow you that useless liberty. We have taken over your rights and senses to make decisions for yourselves. We are now in charge of making decisions for all you useful idiot Igbos, because you are incabapable of making sound decisions for yourselves.

The Igbos in the SE keep disappointing me, for real... A lot of economic activities are suffering a huge blow because of the activities of these miscreants, yet you'll see supposedly educated and enlightened individuals supporting them

It still baffles me how someone in faraway Finland is so desperate to destroy the southeast, like are my people so stupid?

Those that are being killed by those gunmen, are they from other tribes? Ain't they fellow Igbos? I don't even understand how some people think againThose E$N UGM are 1diots, 1lliterates , drug add1cts, cu1tists, ritual1st, Idol worshippers...they can't reason.. k1dnaping their kingsmen destroying properties belonging to 1gbos.....how will this affect Federal govt?

Oh my goodness! 1poB are cursé in 1gboland.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Bigkoko: 6:17am On Jan 08
You just spoke my mind..... What ever Amotekun and Fulani herdsmen are doing is just family affairs.... Whether they overwhelmed or kill all the Amotekun ohhh, Tor na Dem Dem...

After all Asiwaju is still looking for the cow's!

kettykin:

I really disagree, if ekpa steps his foot in ondo I will leave everything I am doing to fight him. One cannot easily forget what happened years ago when Biafra troops stepped into ore, ondo people will interpret it as invasion. Leave them to sort themselves out
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by Iamanoited: 7:59am On Jan 08
MACBAN IS WICKEDLY RICH.
MACBAN IS WICKEDLY POWERFUL.
MACBAN IS THE PROBLEM AND IS PLAYING HAMAS IN ONDO STATE.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by olisaEze(m): 8:52am On Jan 08
kettykin:

There is already an ongoing invasion happening there by what the report has described as bandits of northern extraction, but it's a war that happened decades before you were born that is unforgettable to you. How can you not easily forget what you never experienced?? These bandits are killing, raping & pillaging both young and old unchecked, but it's an army that history has no record of them commiting any of those acts in the places you've mentioned that is the real problem to you? Try dey take things easy, brah, my comment na cruise I hope yours is the same. grin
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by ariesbull: 5:00pm On Jan 15
lol

come and save your brothers awon online keybiard warriors

Raf4
Christlike01
Sergio101
Obaofpigs
marsman
KoshCAD
AfonjaFula
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by ablejesus26(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18
igbosarejews:

After you finish crushing them. You and other fellow Fulani terror sts, will swing into action. Cut down the lîvès of our Yóuths, Rap è our móthers in their farm, Ambush our people in their sleep. We know, but y'all wîll go dówn 2 fèèt before then

That's the doings of your evil brothers and uncles from futadjalon. Your boko haram uncles started with agitation, see what they have turned your NE into.

We will never allow the armed ipob criminals bring what your boko haram uncles brought into your NE into our peaceful blessed SE.

Every gun wielding criminal in Igboland be you ipob or ugm or kidnapper or esn or fulani heardmen killer will continue to be hunted down, if you like nak head for wall from now till tomorrow, this reality still stand.
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by ablejesus26(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18
nonhuman:
there is nothing to tell you, you are just a mumu man with phone

Coming from a nonhuman, you be animal be dat na grin
Re: Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo by ariesbull: 7:28am On Jan 23
kettykin:

but you forgot jow same Fulani took Ilorin till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode / Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.