Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo (955 Views)

Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo by Yujin(m): 6:22am On Jan 07
Any discussion on Igbo and Yoruba unity is dead. I use to be one person who thought common sense will prevail on that necessity but the activities of recent has proven my expectation to be wrong. It is very difficult clearing off a prejudice especially when it is embedded in the mould of envy. The Yorubas CAN NEVER ally with Igbos politically. The biological nature of Yorubas will never permit it. I guess it is not their fault.
Most Igbos have already adjusted to this reality and have faced a future without any political connection with the Yorubas which is what I preach. We can relate on many other fronts but certainly, not politics.
A divided Nigeria will work best for the two groups. Under such a setting, their collaboration will shock the world and make many ask what glorious country they would have made if they were able to agree to it. This present Nigeria would be shown to such people.
Stop talking about Igbo/Yoruba unity ever again. It has finally died without any hope of life again.
Re: Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo by Nigercity: 11:34am On Jan 07
Godfullsam:

I hope this is happening in real life grin. But no, it can only happen in your imagination grin.
Chinua Achebe of blessed memories described you people very well in one of his quotes in his book titled 'there was a country'.
You people always project something in your imagination and expect others to believe it in reality grin. Igbos, I am sure even God will be wondering what manner creatures did he created grin. Una too much joor.

In your imagination, you own an estate in a village in the SW, made billions from the SW and built 4, 5, 6 bedroom duplex in your village from the proceeds you made from the village in SW grin.
But in reality, you and many of your types are just slaving yourself away in the SW with little or nothing to show for it grin.
Chai!
Una too much joor

Lmao 🤣🤣 grin grin
Alaye believe whatever you want to believe,
For this Lagos
I no owe you anything
Not even respect! grin grin

Someone said we should respect our host grin grin
I was like which host
Owambe host grin cheesy
The goal is to make money, and make more money,
Any lazy idiot going about looking for people to respect him or her is nothing but a foolish fool grin grin

Anyone not satisfied with our presence here in Lagos or any part of SW
Should go and jump inside lagoon,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo by ablejesus26(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18
Tflex01:

So the point of your message is that other ethnic groups hate Yorubas and not just Igbo??

So does that mean these people love the Igbos??

Love and hate is a human character flaw, there are tribalist in every Tribe like You for instance, the fact that you are destined to do tribal hate all the days of your life doesn't mean everyone in your Tribe live the same useless life.

Yes there are peeps who love Igbos and also those who hate Igbos too in all Tribes. Your Tribalist head just dey addicted and obsessed with crying and wailing Igbo aaahhh,Igbo yooo.
Re: Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo by wahalawahala: 1:36pm On Jan 18
chiagozien:
Who need yoruba unity.

Hate filled people
says a bigot
Re: Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo by wahalawahala: 1:38pm On Jan 18
Nigercity:

Lmao 🤣🤣 grin grin
Alaye believe whatever you want to believe,
For this Lagos
I no owe you anything
Not even respect! grin grin

Someone said we should respect our host grin grin
I was like which host
Owambe host grin cheesy
The goal is to make money, and make more money,
Any lazy idiot going about looking for people to respect him or her is nothing but a foolish fool grin grin

Anyone not satisfied with our presence here in Lagos or any part of SW
Should go and jump inside lagoon,
nobody dey chase u...face ur gala business in peace,no dey poke nose fr wetin no concern u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo by tunde1200(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18
That kwarans hates towards yoruba is what I will like you to clarify me pls because am from that state.

Nigercity:

grin grin the bolded is true

If you meet anyone from the minority tribes that hates a particular majority ethnic groups, they go extreme
If you meet an ijaw Man that hates Igbo (although that's Very rare to find ) Omoh they hatred no be here, the igbophobia is just too much ! E dey loud!

If you meet an urhobo man, or someone from kwara that hates Yorubas
You will realize that they Igbo Yoruba beef is a childs play

grin grin
I have experience this, first hand !!
This minority tribes!
There own tribalism, grin grin the enter another thing

1 Like

Re: Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo by ottersberger(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30
Tflex01:

After beating dry chest on social media, go and cry about how herdsmen and kidnappers are raping your mother's and daughters in Enugu. grin

They are currently raping your mother's and grand mothers in Ekiti.

Online paper Tiger
Re: Unity Of Yoruba And Igbo by BabaRamota1980: 6:43pm On Jan 30
[[s]quote author=aljharem post=127808292]The unity of yorubas and igbos is based on respect.

Yorubas have no issues with igbos. You cannot be disrespecting yorubas and expect them not to defend themselves.

Are there yorubas that provoke igbos ? Yes there are.

We all need to respect each other for the sake of the future generations[/s] [/quote]

Dude, get this nonsense out of here. Respect ko, inspect ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How About Obi/atiku 2027? / Have You Ever Pray For God To Bless Nigeria? / Guber Poll: Detained T. A. Orji, Ppa Candidate, Wins In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.