Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Policewomen With A Gun? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Seen A Policewomen With A Gun? (690 Views)

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria. / Man With A Gun At Scoan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Policewomen With A Gun? by Buthupogon(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
The thing just occurred to me today. I don't know if it's that I haven't seen enough, I need your sincere opinion on this.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Policewomen With A Gun? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
Wow! Now I realize I've never seen one. Wow!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Policewomen With A Gun? by Buthupogon(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2011
If this is true, what could be the reason for masculizing gun carriage in the Nigerian Police Force?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Policewomen With A Gun? by DerMeister: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2011
Yeah, but she was a MOPOL officer not black & black, this was in PH. I've also seen a female soldier with a very large rifle on the East-West road to A/Ibom state.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Policewomen With A Gun? by Buthupogon(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2011
OK. But it's a very rare thing. To see a police woman with a gun.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Policewomen With A Gun? by freecocoa(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2011
Just thought about it too,I haven't seen one with a gun before,I wonder why?
Anyways it may be because most women too dey over do things,if a woman is really pissed she tends to throw whatever she can lay her hands on at you,I bet if more police women carried guns,the shooting would be worse than it already is,they may not mean to kill or cause you harm o,they just want a way to vent their anger,they fit even shoot their oga sef if him provoke them. please o they should keep keeping the guns away from the women.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram And Fuel Subsidy Removal Are A Decoy / Northern Muslims Planning Jihad? / Exclusive: Zakari Biu Speaks Out, Denies Aiding Kabir Sokoto’s Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.