Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Does Love Thrive Without Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Thrive Without Money? (378 Views)

Why Does Love Hurt So Much? Why Do Relationships &Marriages Never Last Nowadays? / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Thrive Without Money? by yemzzy02(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06
Does love thrive without money?
Let's try to answer this question as this blog post provide some views you may need to consider before you answer.
https://loveissues.com.ng/does-love-thrive-without-money/
Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06
No
Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by Tb19(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06
Dey play
Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by dkidd: 9:16pm On Jan 06
Of course yes... When ur still in primary 3 there about undecided

5 Likes

Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by Kobicove(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06
There's no romance without finance!
Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by pansophist(m): 12:42am On Jan 07
Depends on the society.

In Nigeria (or any society with lack, aka poor), loves does not thrive without money, since most people are on survival mode, hence, relate love with abundance of materialism.

In societies with abundance, love thrives without money, since making a living is not the focal, but to enjoy life as it is. I have been there, I know what love loks like, and money never came into the picture.

Just simple things like walking in a park, watching a movie on a laptop, cooking together, and going for a run feels heavenly. Pure, organic, requited, love.

You could pluck off a sunflower on your way to visit, and it will be well-appreciated. Ever asked your babe what she wanted for birthday, and she asked if both of you can just spend the whole day together and maybe order pizza over a movie?

Your presence is all she is after, and no amount of cash can replace you. Love can function without money, that's how love is suppose to be.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by Colson(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07
NOTHING thrives without money
Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by tochez24(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07
pansophist:
Depends on the society.

In Nigeria (or any society with lack, aka poor), loves does not thrive without money, since most people are on survival mode, hence, relate love with abundance of materialism.

In societies with abundance, love thrives without money, since making a living is not the focal, but to enjoy life as it is. I have been there, I know what love loks like, and money never came into the picture.

Just simple things like walking in a park, watching a movie on a laptop, cooking together, and going for a run feels heavenly. Pure, organic, requited, love.

You could pluck off a sunflower on your way to visit, and it will be well-appreciated. Ever asked your babe what she wanted for birthday, and she asked if both of you can just spend the whole day together and maybe order pizza over a movie?

Your presence is all she is after, and no amount of cash can replace you. Love can function without money, that's how love is suppose to be.

You have witnessed the two worlds and i can tell, you can surely feel the difference🎉

Zombies that are stucked in Nigeria are all shouting 'NO' as if they have really experienced true love😊😅😅
Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by TimiRume(f): 12:20pm On Jan 07
pansophist:
Depends on the society.

That's because they are sitting on wealth already. Remove money from these thriving countries and we are back to survival mode.

Whether survival mode or comfort mode, there is a driving force of money somewhere
Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by TimiRume(f): 12:23pm On Jan 07
Develop your country up to standard, so the women can comfortably love like their counterparts elsewhere
Re: Does Love Thrive Without Money? by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07
tochez24:

You have witnessed the two worlds and i can tell, you can surely feel the difference🎉

Zombies that are stucked in Nigeria are all shouting 'NO' as if they have really experienced true love😊😅😅
Guy guy stop insulting people's reality. It is our perspective since we are "stuck" in this shithole.

Please and please stop insulting us for seeing things the way we are percieving it please.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Your Husband To...-Chacha Eke List Ten Things Nigerian Husbands Love / Where Can I Find This / If You Have A Phone You Want To Visit This Thread, Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.