Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. (2457 Views)

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status / Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by Ajheboy: 5:10pm On Jan 06
cheesy

I don laff tire this afternoon ooo.

So my guy came around, told me the lady came over to his side today ,he told her to give him her phone she unlocked it and gave him.

He switched on the data, hoping to find something incriminating again as God will have it a message came in from an unsaved number immediately after 2 minutes of switching on data.

The messages read like this.:

Messenger: My body don full , I wan cum.

He said he showed it to her and ask her to leave.

Broda don dey cry here since. cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by illicit(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06
What's he crying for?

Is he disabled?

The girl is going straight to see the "new cummer"

🥵

27 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by pdppower: 5:13pm On Jan 06
Why cry? He should pray for the guy to cum in peace kiss

6 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by abba190: 5:28pm On Jan 06
she is a cum dumping ground for guys grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06
Now the other guy will surely discharge his cum in peace

4 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by dkidd: 7:02pm On Jan 06
There are hoes and there are ladies. Know the difference.. Ur girl is a regular skank hoe slash cum dump grin

9 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06
lipsrsealed
Nigha should be thankful to his stars that he has been vindicated from the grasp of an olosho-ing banny,and shouldn't be crying..

3 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by StrongAlphMale: 10:05pm On Jan 06
Why do I feel this a made up story?

Is your kind so dumb and Simpism in nature to accept a cheating gf back after what he saw in her phone the first time?

2 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by rocknation62(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06
abba190:
she is a cum dumping ground for guys grin grin grin

Smack down grin

1 Like

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by rocknation62(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06
StrongAlphMale:
Why do I feel this a made up story?

Is your kind so dumb and Simpism in nature to accept a cheating gf back after what he saw in her phone the first time?

Even if it’s a make up story, things worse than this happen in relationships

6 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by StrongAlphMale: 10:27pm On Jan 06
rocknation62:

Even if it’s a make up story, things worse than this happen in relationships

Na for Una wey dey do relationship with Nigeria girls na. When you could just hit the kpekpus and continue hitting the kpekpus whenever you wish, while leaving it for other guys to eat too because the kpekpus is for all, Una go dey rush dey do relationship

4 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by Nicepoker(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06
Tomorrow now she will end up as evening newspaper. Broke feminist will blame the men. Let her go she is a good for nothing cum bucket.

3 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by Usmanovic95(m): 2:32am On Jan 07
Ajheboy:
cheesy

So my guy came around, told me the lady came over to his side today ,he told her to give him her phone she unlocked it and gave him.

He switched on the data, hoping to find something incriminating again as God will have it a message came in from an unsaved number immediately after 2 minutes of switching on data.

Women!
She must have actually cleared the cum guy's chat and deleted his number before heading to the boyfriend's house but she already has a date with karma.

But these people always tabling their friends gist on nairaland,hope say una dey get their permission before turning their matter to gist here sha.

2 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by YorubaPrince: 4:04am On Jan 07
Ajheboy:
cheesy

Werey, which ur friend be dat? Na you joor, abeg. Everybody go dey lie say, my friend this, my friend that. Make all of una go rest joor. angry

3 Likes

Re: Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. by Schoolshooter: 5:59pm On Jan 07
Give him rope so he can do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her Or Move On? / Gurls Of Nowadays / What Would You Do If This Guys Raped Your Wife PICS..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.