Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis (799 Views)

Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06
Evil Spirit and the Game of Power and Wealth In Crisis

There is money in crisis and this is why it will never end. Whenever it ends, it will take 4-8 years for a new one to emerge.

The rich understands this and this is why most of them sponsor crisis/evil.

In my state, Rivers, in 2014, politicians sponsored different rival cult groups to slain opponents so they can win with ease.

It got to a point, in 2015-2017, after Buhari's hunger started biting hard, these cult groups began killing and kidnaping innocent people. As long as you're a human being or middle class, you're a target even if you're not related to their rival.

All the rich men ran to the city so they were left with houses of rich men, relatives, and poor men in those local governments.

Strangers ran for their lives. People were selling lands and houses at a ridiculously CHEAP price.

I purchased a land some weeks ago for a couple of million Naira, but the man said, "During the crisis, this land was 400k or less."

The crisis ended in 2018-2019. So, within 4 years, 400k land has turned to millions of Naira. It keeps growing.

Some women, whose husbands were on hit list sold their big provision shops for 1 million Naira or less. Also, some of these rich men sold big houses for 3-7 million Naira. Houses that are worth 50-100+ million Naira.

Sponsors of these crisis and some wise men, bought all these cheap lands and houses because they know the crisis won't last forever.

I have learnt a good lesson about crisis and that is: Always save money for crisis because in every 4-8 years, a new crisis will arise in your country and those who invest at that time will be wealthy when it's over.

This same thing is applicable in the stock market, crypto market, and many other markets. This is why I mostly buy in bear markets.

It's unfortunate I didn't buy those lands during the crisis. Those men have flipped 400k to millions of Naira. Hmm. Investment is the way, especially when the market has crashed. So, I'll urge you to save some money in Dollar for 4-8 years with the purpose of anticipating the next crisis.

As good humans, we don't want crisis, but the evil leaders will always bring crisis upon its citizens for their selfish interest. The poorer you make poor and middle class, the more control you'll have over them. That is the game.

If everybody becomes rich, politicians won't have people that'll worship them, hence they sponsor crime to trigger crisis.

You'll be shocked the day you'll realize Boko Haram is owned by a group of wealthy and untouchable politicians who understand that crisis = more money for them and more poverty for the masses who have not saved a dime for that sad event.

There are politicians who will NEVER want Nigeria to have steady light because they've secretly monopolized importation of some things.

Some kidnapping events are sponsored by someone who wants to buy your property at a cheap rate, but you refused.

He arranged men to kidnap you and now you're in "crisis," you'll call your wife at home to sell that property you refused for sell for 10 million for just 7 million So that you can use 6 million there to bail yourself.

In the end, the evil man bought it for just 7 million and still took back his money via ransom. When you're released, he'll feel the most sympathetic towards you and will even gift you 1 million start life from scratch. He'll give you words of encouragement.

In your place of worship or thanksgiving day, you'll praise him and the entire congregation will pray for him for being kind to you. You see?

That's how evil men are and how they yearn for crisis and if it refuses to happen naturally, they'll trigger it just as they did with Corona virus and other catastrophic events.

This is how they manipulate the stock market, crypto, real estate, oil and gas, gold, and other natural resources. They'll start a fight to scare everyone to run or sell at a cheap rate and they'll buy EVERYTHING. When the storm is over and you want to rebuy, they'll sell to you that same thing you sold to them cheaply at an exorbitant rate.

Men are full or evil and manipulation in the business world while women are full of evil and manipulation in the relationship/marriage world.

Be careful with women when in relationship or marriage—they're manipulative and will NEVER change. It's an inborn weapon of destruction/construction they came with to either destroy a happy man/home or construct a happy man/home. In most cases and in recent time, they choose the former.

Be careful with your fellow men when doing a business with them. They are willing to waste you just to have everything and rule the world in your absence. Trust no man. It's all a game to be wealthier and more powerful even at the detriment of another man's life.

They use crisis when natural  manipulations fail.

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06
This thing happens physically and spiritually. Be guarded or be gulped.

5 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by SuperOnyi: 8:23pm On Jan 06
shocked

I know this is nothing but another fact but it truly hurts to see how far humans are willing to go make more wealth even when they have more than enough in the eyes of the poor man.

I could understand the billionaires in the western hemisphere but in Africa where we could be trampled by others — it's insane how we brutally destroy ourselves and send our (their) kids abroad to go scream "black lives matter".

They used Coronavirus to lock the whole world down—not kill themselves and they cause war in the Middle East and other parts of the world—not on their soil.

But in between the bitter truth, I still learned and grab the honey — which is the reason for this thread. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by SuperOnyi: 8:28pm On Jan 06
shocked

This same thing happened when that Northern group asked Igbos to leave the North, my Mom ended up selling one of our stores then for a very cheap price.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I know this is nothing but another fact but it truly hurts to see how far humans are willing to go make more wealth even when they have more than enough in the eyes of the poor man.

I could understand the billionaires in the western hemisphere but in Africa where we could be trampled by others — it's insane how we brutally destroy ourselves and send our (their) kids abroad to go scream "black lives matter".

They used Coronavirus to lock the whole world down—not kill themselves and they cause war in the Middle East and other parts of the world—not on their soil.

But in between the bitter truth, I still learned and grab the honey — which is the reason for this thread. Thank you.
Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06
Nice writeup
iLegendd:
Evil Spirit and the Game of Power and Wealth In Crisis

There is money in crisis and this is why it will never end. Whenever it ends, it will take 4-8 years for a new one to emerge.

The rich understands this and this is why most of them sponsor crisis/evil.

In my state, Rivers, in 2014, politicians sponsored different rival cult groups to slain opponents so they can win with ease.

It got to a point, in 2015-2017, after Buhari's hunger started biting hard, these cult groups began killing and kidnaping innocent people. As long as you're a human being or you're a target even if you're not related to their rival.

All the rich men ran to the city so they were left with houses of rich men, relatives, and poor men in those local governments.

Strangers ran for their lives. People were selling lands and houses at a ridiculously CHEAP price.

I purchased a land some weeks ago for a couple of million Naira, but the man said, "During the crisis, this land was 400k or less."

The crisis ended in 2018-2019. So, withing 4 years, 400k land that turned to millions of Naira. It keeps growing.

Some women, whose husbands were on hit lost souls their big provision shops for 1 million Naira. Also, some of these rich men sold big houses for 3-7 million Naira. Houses that are worth 50-100+ million Naira.

Sponsors of these crisis and some wise men, bought all these cheap lands and houses because they know the crisis won't last forever.

I have learnt a good lesson about crisis and that is: Always save money for crisis because in every 4-8 years, a new crisis will arise in your country and those who investment at that time will be wealthy when it's over.

This same thing is applicable in the stock market, crypto market, and many other markets. This is why I mostly buy in bear markets.

It's unfortunate I didn't buy those lands during the crisis. Those men have flipped 400k to millions of Naira. Hmm. Investment is the way, especially when the market has crashed. So, I'll urge you to save some money on Dollar for 4-8 years with the purpose of anticipating the next crisis.

As good humans, we don't want crisis, but the evil leaders will always bring crisis upon its citizens for their selfish interest. The poorer you make poor and middle class, the more control you'll have over them. That is the game.

If everybody becomes rich, politicians won't have people that'll worship them, hence they sponsor crime to trigger crisis.

You'll be shocked the day you'll realize Boko Haram is owned by a group of wealthy and untouchable politicians who understand that crisis = more money for them and more poverty for the masses who have not saved a dime for that sad event.

Some kidnapping events were sponsored by someone who wants to buy your property at a cheap rate, but you refused.

He arranged men to kidnap you and now you're in "crisis," you'll call your wife at home to sell that property you refused for sell for 10 million for just 7 million So that you can use 6 million there to bail yourself.

In the end, the evil man bought it for just 7 million and still took back his money via ransom. When you're realized, he'll feel the most sympathetic towards you and will even gift you 1 million start life from scratch.

In your place of worship or thanksgiving day, you'll praise him and the entire congregation will pray for him for being kind to you. You see?

That's how evil men are and how they yearn for crisis and if it refuses to happen naturally, they'll trigger it just as they did with Corona virus and other catastrophic events.

This is how they manipulate the stock market, crypto, real estate, oil and gas, gold, and other natural resource. They'll start a fight to scare everyone to run or sell at a cheap rate and they'll buy EVERYTHING. When the storm is over and you want to rebuy, they'll sell to you that same thing you sold to them cheaply at an exorbitant rate.

Men are full or evil and manipulation in the business world while women are full of evil and manipulation in the relationship/marriage world.

Be careful with women when in relationship or marriage—they're manipulative and will NEVER change. It's an inborn weapon of destruction/construction they came with to either destroy a happy man/home or construct a happy home. In most cases and in recent time, the choose the former.

Be careful with your fellow men when doing a business with them. They are willing to waste you just to have everything and rule the world in your absence. Trust no man. It's all a game to be wealthier and more powerful even at the detriment of another man's life.

They use crisis when natural  manipulations fail.

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by iLegendd(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06
SuperOnyi:
shocked

You're right. The game is just too much. If you don't play it, just be aware of it when they're playing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by Gobengroup(m): 12:43am On Jan 07
The evils a man can do...
Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by SuperOnyi: 6:41am On Jan 07
iLegendd:

You're right. The game is just too much. If you don't play it, just be aware of it when they're playing it.

shocked

That's right.
Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by Deandean: 8:28pm On Jan 07

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by Kingray10: 11:13pm On Jan 07
kiss
Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by CaveAdullam: 11:58pm On Jan 07
Nice observation and discourse.

There will always be an alternation between good and bad times. The longevity of any time, whether good or bad is dependent on the force applied by those in the seats and position of power.

There is always gain in chaos but it benefits only a few rapacious and vicious men.

There is also gain in order. But the benefits don't tank up to the extent where one person will have a large chunk. However, the majority will benefit.

The problem is always the desire for more. Hence, contentment is a hoax. It just takes you to gain one, and you'll desire two, then three...till you get lost in the pursuit of many.

The key to ultimate power = force + connection + resources.

Anyone or group of persons that can handle the wheel, be it good or vicious men, will take the lead and steer it to wherever they want.

Sermons can't make demons become saints. To eradicate them and restore peace is to apply force and suppress their existence.

The ordinary person thinks that preaching morality and humanity to malicious men will make them have a change of heart. That's a big lie!

To overthrow these people is to utilize the same tools they use for their operations, and steer the wheel in the right direction.

But the bigger problem is that they have infiltrated every system and entwined with the systems. Trying to severe them will not be an easy job. They are in a multitude. They mean business, so ambitious and unrelenting in their mission.

But how many people who number themselves to be good and rush to wear the saintly label can stand their ground with these men?

Fear of prison + torture + death has been utilized by these vicious men to scare anyone who will ever imagine challenging them. And they are ready to convert that fear into reality.

To win this war and enjoy a long-lasting peace:

1. Good people must rise in their numbers and must be ready to suffer martyrdom.

2. They must be extremely wealthy. Or have wealthy patrons sponsor them to the end.

3. They too must infiltrate every system and act as a cleanser. Their numbers will wrestle hard with the former occupants as they begin to spread.

4. They must apply force too + have many disciples behind them.

Those who don't misconstrue war as theatre art will win.

The reign of evil and the unrighteous is war.

Thanks.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by iLegendd(m): 12:38am On Jan 08
Good addition right there. 💯
Re: Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis by tunjilomo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08
Na to get the money for hand, na the koko.

One of the things that still pains me is that I never have the money.

Anytime I think of how low Bitcoin was in the corona period ($5000+) I just... shake my head.

Back to reality though.

Na how to get money for malaria drug dey over my mind right now.

(1) (Reply)

Get Over Him / Do's And Dont's Of A Relationship---your Stand! / Getting Dumped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.