Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord (29689 Views)

Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' / Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Kobicove(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06
Tenant from hell!
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by abdeefggh: 11:21pm On Jan 06
What did we do to deserve this from these people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by AdvaatOnline: 11:25pm On Jan 06
Instead of beating your landlord come and take a loan from us and move to another apartment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by ogashman(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06
No gree for anybody
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by NuclearWinter: 11:28pm On Jan 06
They never ever think things through before acting on their violent and criminal disposition.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Chibuzoripob: 11:34pm On Jan 06
sad BASTARD sad angry sad.The idiot don carry his pigsty embarassed to ABUJA

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Dennisochampa: 11:35pm On Jan 06
If them pursue them now... Them go say them no like igbos....
How u go enter another man land.... Rent him house... Beat am....
If the house no allow u stay.... Pack commot peacefully....
If the landlord is a threat to your life.... Report him to the authorities with evidence....
Fighting him is never a solution....
Now e don chop "ex convict" title because of a moment of madness and thinking with his muscles instead of his head.... Odeh

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Chibuzoripob: 11:37pm On Jan 06
sad grin grin grin cheesy šŸ–s dey beat landlord sad shocked. Untrained idiots sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by FreeStuffsNG: 11:47pm On Jan 06
Hmmm. It's better to live at peace with everyone especially your landlord. Even if there are issues, don't take the laws into your own hands. Some landlords and tenants are like cat and mouse, this is not good o. Just move out of his property for your own peace of mind.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by bigpicture001: 11:50pm On Jan 06
HBB1:
He can always go back to his Mansion in the village.

the problem with u is dat u think the so mny mansions story is a lie...

to confirm, find those yoruba guyz who build houses, tilers, pop expert etc nd ask them if its true or not

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Originalsly: 12:06am On Jan 07
I'm almost sur3 when the tenant came to rent ... he behaved as if he just came from Heaven. Landlord probably looked at him and decided he was a responsible man. Happy he got remanded ... he may now really have to fight.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Druss(m): 12:29am On Jan 07
No info on what the landlord did? I doubt any man would wake up and choose violence without just cause.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by CaptainFM1: 12:41am On Jan 07
yommen:
Some landlord craze o. If to say I no use my sense pack commot for my last place, e possible say me and that yeye man go confront each other. Person wey be say mama wey dey blame for the case between me and him eventually carry am go mediation center after I left.

I used to think Landlords are wicked people until I built my own house and have tenants.

Do you know most Landlords cannot recoup the cost of building their house front rent in 20years on the average. If you doubt me, do a simple mathematics. Yet, in Nigeria, tenants will be owing landlords 2years, 3years. Some will even run away with the money.

While I was in the UK, even the few hours I stayed over was counted as a day I had to pay.

I still think to make things even, Tenancy cases in our court should not last more than a week before final judgement is giving.

Tenants also have this misconception that they can stay 6months free without paying rent. I don't know where that stupid notion came from.

Nowadays, you tend to see individuals building personal house instead of rented properties because the economic value isn't just there especially when you put it side by side with the stress some tenants will give you.

Landlords are really suffering in Nigeria. We need better law to protect them as well as the tenants.

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Osanoghodua1: 1:21am On Jan 07
Send the tenant to kuje. Landlord should prevent to be in coma so the case can be rug.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Lanretoye(m): 1:22am On Jan 07
Now na only one man go face remand offline but thousands of them go dey post onlin
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Enemyofpeace: 1:40am On Jan 07
wasco70:
Assault ni yen ke
o wrong now

1 Like

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by pelumyyyyy: 1:48am On Jan 07
Oga no won gree for any fucking landlord this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Zaheertyler(m): 2:08am On Jan 07
Kuginzi:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/01/05/abuja-tenant-chris-okoye-remanded-for-beating-landlord/?amp=1
I nearly beat my own for Abuja self
But na common sense make me leave the house
I hold reciept and agreement and I will go back there the day before e expire
Na him go enter my trap

1 Like

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by olisaEze(m): 2:19am On Jan 07
Dem never cut the umbilical cord wen 2024 carry come, landlord don begin dey chop beating from im tenant! New year rice never digest finish, oga tenant wen dey use new power soap bath 3x daily don finally go meet im match for sanko! grin
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by FireUpNow(m): 3:32am On Jan 07
Bad move by the tenant.

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Raskimonojendor: 3:36am On Jan 07
AdvaatOnline:
Instead of beating your landlord come and take a loan from us and move to another apartment
He would beat you join after he fails to pay back and you go for recovery/collections.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by OLULAW: 3:37am On Jan 07
Typical of Nyem miris.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Raskimonojendor: 3:39am On Jan 07
Dennisochampa:
If them pursue them now... Them go say them no like igbos....
How u go enter another man land.... Rent him house... Beat am....
If the house no allow u stay.... Pack commot peacefully....
If the landlord is a threat to your life.... Report him to the authorities with evidence....
Fighting him is never a solution....
Now e don chop "ex convict" title because of a moment of madness and thinking with his muscles instead of his head.... Odeh
Dem go call the landlord lazy join.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by ChristianMuslim: 3:59am On Jan 07
I can never rent my properties to ibo people,very possessive tribe, yoruba is just too okay for me..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Idaytesj29(m): 4:27am On Jan 07
sylve11:
I don't like stress. However, i don't think I would like to build houses for tenants to occupy.

Bad tenant meets bad landlord is equal to bad fighting.
embarassed angry cool

You are trying to say the Landlord caused the beating
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by HRMK: 4:29am On Jan 07
AN IGBOMAN AS USUAL!HE COULD BE CLAIMING OWNERSHIP OF THE PROPERTY AND REFUSING TO PAY HIS RENTS!TOO BAD!!

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:42am On Jan 07
Demigod22:
Everything is just possible in this country. Very soon, landlord will pay house rent to tenant.

It has happened before šŸ˜
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by ABC101FF: 5:01am On Jan 07
Better to be a rich tenant than to be a poor landlord. In this case, both are deprived. Na frustration dey mostly cause fight.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Comedian2019: 5:11am On Jan 07
Tenant no gree for landlord. Abeg make una take am easy o.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by imagrg(m): 5:28am On Jan 07
Na for Nollywood this one for happen or for real?

I go head the tenant oh! grin
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by azl123: 5:33am On Jan 07
Laptops have become an integral part of our daily lives, serving as essential tools for work, education, entertainment, and communication. However, like any electronic device, laptops are prone to wear and tear, hardware failures, and software issues. When your laptop encounters problems, finding reliable and efficient repair services is crucial to ensure the smooth functioning of your device laptop Repair Singapore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iā€™m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation / Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help ā€“ South-east Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.