Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord (29703 Views)

Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' / Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by favour32(m): 5:46am On Jan 07
ChristianMuslim:
I can never rent my properties to ibo people,very possessive tribe, yoruba is just too okay for me..
Na una make nairaland dey get problem.
So,you nor still understand wetin Seun Osewa dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by NoToPile: 5:49am On Jan 07
Tenants from hell.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Machinegun91(m): 6:26am On Jan 07
Fake news, kabusa area court that has been locked for more than a month, I went there more than 5 times to do affidavit only to meet a dusty gate. Or is it home service court judgement they did for the poor tenant?
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Zeebuy: 6:40am On Jan 07
HRMK:
AN IGBOMAN AS USUAL!HE COULD BE CLAIMING OWNERSHIP OF THE PROPERTY AND REFUSING TO PAY HIS RENTS!TOO BAD!!

Dennisochampa:
If them pursue them now... Them go say them no like igbos....
How u go enter another man land.... Rent him house... Beat am....
If the house no allow u stay.... Pack commot peacefully....
If the landlord is a threat to your life.... Report him to the authorities with evidence....
Fighting him is never a solution....
Now e don chop "ex convict" title because of a moment of madness and thinking with his muscles instead of his head.... Odeh

ChristianMuslim:
I can never rent my properties to ibo people,very possessive tribe, yoruba is just too okay for me..

Yes, let's attack his tribe because that's the only thing we're good at while we conveniently forget the other numerous cases of landlord - tenant palaver involving other tribes. The craziest thing is Yoruba landlords, even in Lagos, find it difficult to rent their properties to their fellow Yorubas due to this same payment of rent issue.

Useless bunch, y'all are

https://remotv.com.ng/2022/11/29/ritual-killing-ogun-police-arrest-man-for-severing-his-fathers-tenants-head/
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:57am On Jan 07
Some landlords can be very nosey and annoying.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by EEIA: 7:05am On Jan 07
STEWpid:
Chai..

Landlord or no landlord,,

Some pipu deserve to be beaten on a regular basis under very hot sun.

As some usually think they are God.

Until we really know what transpired, nobody should blame anybody yet!!

Lobarton!!
You don fück this year?
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Oseone1: 7:57am On Jan 07
HBB1:
He can always go back to his Mansion in the village.
So na your problem be dat? why you refused to get sense dis 2024?
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by HBB1(m): 8:03am On Jan 07
bigpicture001:

the problem with u is dat u think the so mny mansions story is a lie...

to confirm, find those yoruba guyz who build houses, tilers, pop expert etc nd ask them if its true or not

🥱

How many Mansions do you have?
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Peterodion49(m): 8:19am On Jan 07
I don't like talking about tribes there was this man that was staying in my compound Mr bello for four solid years he refused to pay for electricity bill and house rent and he was so lazy they gave him three cars he doesn't go to work on time ie taxi so anything 5pm he will go to pool house before starting his business by 6pm so to cut the story short we took him to court he told the judge that he is my father's best friend that is why is not supposed to pay house imagine so tenants are evil
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Menclothing: 8:20am On Jan 07
On top his property
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Peterodion49(m): 8:25am On Jan 07
Some tenants are evil not all of them imagine there is this one that is in my house he has money even owns a jeep he doesn't pay rent on time the last he gave my brother 4200 for self contain imagine for like one year he is owing 84000 and our house is 13000 while other landlord are 200000 to 250000 yet this man decided to be punishing us is not that he doesn't have the money oooo lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cool cool cool sad shocked
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Peterodion49(m): 8:27am On Jan 07
I mean 130000
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by tunjijones(m): 9:00am On Jan 07
PDPdestroyer:
Lol. Na dem grin

I swear na dem.

Always very violent and unruly.

In ondo state, the people whey landlord no dey gree rent house to cos of their problem na them, students and unmarried ladies.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by tunjijones(m): 9:01am On Jan 07
STEWpid:
Chai..

Lobarton!!

Sharap, except it's self defence , you don't have the right to hit anybody.

Very violent set of people.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by yusluvad(m): 9:03am On Jan 07
STEWpid:
Chai..

Lobarton!!
I like your view on this matter. Some landlords are actually animals in human skin.

Typical of my former landlord and landlady, those people are animals. They're f**king low lives.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Chibuzoripob: 9:07am On Jan 07
cool wink yo head correct well..God bless you really good for dis.May we NOT com i. Contact with USELESS tenants. Imagine somebody owning hys landlord 4 years rent and still have the gut to arrested the landlord with arrangee police sad shocked?....The landlord recently para and removed the Evil tenant roof wink grin.Court os the problem. The judgement shouldn't exceed 2 weeks max NOT the adjourned that gave those thieves to flex anyhow/live Free.
CaptainFM1:

I used to think Landlords are wicked people until I built my own house and have tenants.

Do you know most Landlords cannot recoup the cost of building their house front rent in 20years on the average. If you doubt me, do a simple mathematics. Yet, in Nigeria, tenants will be owing landlords 2years, 3years. Some will even run away with the money.

While I was in the UK, even the few hours I stayed over was counted as a day I had to pay.

I still think to make things even, Tenancy cases in our court should not last more than a week before final judgement is giving.

Tenants also have this misconception that they can stay 6months free without paying rent. I don't know where that stupid notion came from.

Nowadays, you tend to see individuals building personal house instead of rented properties because the economic value isn't just there especially when you put it side by side with the stress some tenants will give you.

Landlords are really suffering in Nigeria. We need better law to protect them as well as the tenants.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Chibuzoripob: 9:12am On Jan 07
cool u are right but dnt rent ur house to tailor,hairdressers,drivers,mechanic, carpenters.Especially if it is flat.E get why
ChristianMuslim:
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by tunjijones(m): 9:21am On Jan 07
JASONjnr:
Abuja landlords are evil.

You will never be a landlord in Abuja.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by JASONjnr(m): 10:37am On Jan 07
tunjijones:

You will never be a landlord in Abuja.

I am already a landlord. If this is a curse, I return this back to you and your family ten folds as you wish this upon me.

I know what I passed through with laws that will make you look like a child living in people's houses.
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by Dennisochampa: 10:57am On Jan 07
Zeebuy:

Yes, let's attack his tribe because that's the only thing we're good at while we conveniently forget the other numerous cases of landlord - tenant palaver involving other tribes. The craziest thing is Yoruba landlords, even in Lagos, find it difficult to rent their properties to their fellow Yorubas due to this same payment of rent issue.

Useless bunch, y'all are

https://remotv.com.ng/2022/11/29/ritual-killing-ogun-police-arrest-man-for-severing-his-fathers-tenants-head/
If u get sense....u go see where I type say, if the house no let you stay, pack commot peacefully....
So now that he fought the crazy landlord.... Who Wan chop jail so... Na im or the landlord
This your attitude shows what you yourself will do if you're a tenant with a funny kind of landlord....
Violence doesn't solve any problem....
Again.... If a house no allow u stay.... Peacefully pack out.... It must not always end up in a fight

1 Like

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by mxsasewew: 11:23am On Jan 07
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 1000Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number

Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by merits(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by millionboi2: 8:08pm On Jan 07
STEWpid:
Chai..

Lobarton!!
xpt say him collect money for rent and still want u out,it is dumbest thing to do to fight your landlord.... very stupid
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by millionboi2: 8:21pm On Jan 07
JASONjnr:

I am already a landlord. If this is a curse, I return this back to you and your family ten folds as you wish this upon me.

I know what I passed through with laws that will make you look like a child living in people's houses.
blame it on your inability to pay rent when due and not the landlord
Re: Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord by BALLOSKI: 4:19am On Jan 08
sylve11:
I don't like stress. However, i don't think I would like to build houses for tenants to occupy.

Bad tenant meets bad landlord is equal to bad fighting.
embarassed angry cool
So, you won't invest because of bad tenants? I'd send them out and leave my house empty. House no de lose value.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs / 12 Members Of The CBN’s Monetary Policy Committee (Full List) / Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.