Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman (48789 Views)

Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by CoronaVirusPro: 11:51pm On Jan 06
ddippset:
Only first term is okay for Fubara..

He will be governor till 2027.

If Wike is a man let him remove him before his first tenure ends..

I thought you people say he is God?

Wike is a law abiding citizen who will always follow the constitution. A patient man for that matter. He will wait till 2027 to take Fubara-out.

The night Federal power and funds will descend. Fubara is a political toddler, he cannot match that force, and considering Wike’s political structure in Rivers state, it’s game over.

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by HelipsTech: 11:51pm On Jan 06
[quote author=zoedew post=127815300]
Fact-check his results and you should soon seen how not useless Wike is. He is a pragmatic politician who knows how to deploy his political capital. Wike kept PDP going when all Atiku cared about was feeding his tendency for opportunism while in hiding in Dubai only to emerge and brush Wike away to grab the PDP Presidential ticket. Now Atiku and all who care to find out know who is in charge in Rivers State and Nigeria. It is definitely not Atiku or Bwala! By the way, where is Rotimi Amaechi in all of these? Rotimi Amaechi clearly is represented by his failed metro line project in Port-Harcourt. That elephant project stands as a testament to the disaster Rotimi Amaechi has been in Rivers State politics. Rotimi Amaechi is a cut-to-size small arms!

SHUT UP, CRA IS A LAW STUDENT AND PROPERTY OF BAZE UNIVERSITY AND AS SUCH IS NOT EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE SO ACTIVELY IN POLITICS
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Niok: 11:52pm On Jan 06
I wonder if this is how previous government before him in rivers state disturbed in during his time as governor
Very idiotic Buffon
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by ttobizz(m): 12:04am On Jan 07
zoedew:

Fact-check his results and you should soon seen how not useless Wike is. He is a pragmatic politician who knows how to deploy his political capital. Wike kept PDP going when all Atiku cared about was feeding his tendency for opportunism while in hiding in Dubai only to emerge and brush Wike away to grab the PDP Presidential ticket. Now Atiku and all who care to find out know who is in charge in Rivers State and Nigeria. It is definitely not Atiku or Bwala! By the way, where is Rotimi Amaechi in all of these? Rotimi Amaechi clearly is represented by his failed metro line project in Port-Harcourt. That elephant project stands as a testament to the disaster Rotimi Amaechi has been in Rivers State politics. Rotimi Amaechi is a cut-to-size small arms!

I tried so hard to ignore, but the desire to educate you had the bitter of me.

Your entire writeup speaks alot about your disgruntled personality, how else will anyone in his right senses cheer a politician like Wike,€ who himself cannot confidently tell what political party he belong. A man who claimed to have purchased party forms for all politician in rivers with funds gotten from his ancestral inheritance. A man whose own words are so weightless that they sublime in his very presence. Integrity 0%.

Did I hear you speak of Rotimi? Rotimi will never be in the League of your multiple faced shameless master. Rotimi's mark in Rivers state are forever indelible.
Today you speak of cutting someone to size, I'm sure it would have been a different story today if Kyari hadn't died. Rotimi chose his part, once death struck, he accepted his fate instead of ass licking Tinubu, I call that integrity
Final word for you, never play God, the day is still young, if Atiku can aspire at his age, why not Rotimi? This is politics, it's never over until it's over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by favor914: 12:07am On Jan 07
MaxW11:
This man’s end is very near, I smell desperation
No wonder you were quick to response based on your fears? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by adolfHitler1934: 12:18am On Jan 07
43Ronin:
Wike it was very stupid and naive of you to think you can dictate to an ijaw man in Rivers state. You cleverly picked an opobo man because of their mixed heritage with ndigbo thinking that ijaw will not see him as their brother so you can use and useless him. But I am glad Izon are wiser than you. Rivers state actually belongs to the riverine people of Rivers state(ijaw). Don't try to oppress them in their state
You are sounding like a broken record. I hope you didn't visit Sierra Leon of recent. Your brain is not well coordinated with your mind and speech. Even though I don't support violence but bringing Ijaw ethnic group into this discussion tells a lot about how you reason. We all know the Ijaws as noise makers. Their violence stops where Ikwerres starts. No body has monopoly of violence in Rivers State.
Limit the discussion to Wike as a person, he is not representative of his tribe.
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by chnnmfl(m): 12:25am On Jan 07
Fubara should checkmate the judges handling his court case. They want to remove him through the court and hand the seat over to the APC candidate.
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Artscollection: 12:25am On Jan 07
Demigod22:
APC and PDP crossbreeding in Rivers State. Where is Rotimi Amaechi in this realignment?

Amaechi na silent killer ooo
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by jamesversion: 12:26am On Jan 07
43Ronin:
Wike it was very stupid and naive of you to think you can dictate to an ijaw man in Rivers state. You cleverly picked an opobo man because of their mixed heritage with ndigbo thinking that ijaw will not see him as their brother so you can use and useless him. But I am glad Izon are wiser than you. Rivers state actually belongs to the riverine people of Rivers state(ijaw). Don't try to oppress them in their state

Can you throw more light on this comment, especially given the creation of Bayelsa from Rivers in 1996.

Thanks.

43Ronin 43Ronin 43Ronin 43Ronin 43Ronin 43Ronin 43Ronin. I'm waiting for you na.

Come out and defend your claims that Rivers state was created for Riverine people. Abi church never close?
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 12:26am On Jan 07
Fubara has been firing indirect bullets too
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by truthfinder319: 12:27am On Jan 07
Why are people from a particular region the ones abusing Governor Wike? They are pained he didn't support Pandora

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Bleeel002: 1:05am On Jan 07
sylve11:
The man's confidence is not from this world. cool
that is not confidence, that is cocky. He is a foolish man about to fall.

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Lanretoye(m): 1:17am On Jan 07
ArinzeAnthony03:
A very useless man called wike
because he holds a different oponion from yours?,you wey usefull abeg tell me the highest level your entire family has ever attained in this country,including your ancestors.i say fulani cow get sense pas most of you...when an idiot wey him lineage never chop councilor for him ward before dey call 2time governor and a minister useless.abeg your papa wey usefull,eho know am...i cam call the whole of your generation mad people and nothing will happen but of wike handle your lineage,even una deadbody no go rest in peace.if e easy jusy tell one of una family member wey don be council ward chairman befor.
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by nedekid: 1:18am On Jan 07
vanitybutiwanti:
grin if e didn't dey e didn't dey. Nobody should insult anybody, let the both sides play the politics, after all fubura was dancing to dey your dey in opobo on the 31st of December
Play politics at whoes expense? The people?
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by heartbraker(m): 1:25am On Jan 07
Navigating the Canadian Visa Process: word
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 1:39am On Jan 07
He go soon know what's up?
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Redhot0007: 1:48am On Jan 07
If Fubara had waited a little bit more. You would have been the one sending delegates to go and beg him.
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Maski87: 1:56am On Jan 07
Carry go,wike na man,Simi na woman

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by ubimagos: 2:37am On Jan 07
YoungLionken:
In saner climes, someone like Wike would have been a countryside cobbler undecided...
And Obi that failed as a governor is your hero!

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Levels1(m): 2:39am On Jan 07
amoreobansu:

https://politicsnigeria.com/we-will-know-who-is-in-charge-soon-wike-blows-hot-visits-apc-chairman-in-rivers/

Wike indeed is a resourceful Man. River State and Nigeria are blessed having him.

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by 43Ronin: 2:43am On Jan 07
adolfHitler1934:
You are sounding like a broken record. I hope you didn't visit Sierra Leon of recent. Your brain is not well coordinated with your mind and speech. Even though I don't support violence but bringing Ijaw ethnic group into this discussion tells a lot about how you reason. We all know the Ijaws as noise makers. Their violence stops where Ikwerres starts. No body has monopoly of violence in Rivers State.
Limit the discussion to Wike as a person, he is not representative of his tribe.
You are very stupid. Who is talking about violence? Daft slowpoke that can't comprehend simple English. The truth is simple. wike would rather pick an andoni man or opobo man as his replacement because he feels he can control him. He cannot pick an ogoni man(khana or gokhana) or pure ijaw(calabari, okirika, degema) because those people are equally as organized and very political awake. Dem dey talk violence you dey call ikwere. Abeg the fact say cat sabi swim no mean say e be catfish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Whalis: 3:07am On Jan 07
truthfinder319:
Why are people from a particular region the ones abusing Governor Wike? They are pained he didn't support Pandora
We.kmow them. Their obsession with anything Ikwerre not just Wike.

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by drerocker: 3:24am On Jan 07
ArinzeAnthony03:
What have u done to your people
Can u tell tell him face to face.

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by drerocker: 3:26am On Jan 07
Fibonacci88:
Wike rest ur time has passed. Leave all this noise and cheat beating. Decamp to APC and stop being a coward.
Stop abusing english ok
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by bluecircle470: 3:29am On Jan 07
ArinzeAnthony03:

Go get a life. You’re just being envious. He’s made already

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by drerocker: 3:30am On Jan 07
zoedew:

Stop talking tramadol extra

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by ddippset(m): 3:31am On Jan 07
CoronaVirusPro:

Wike is a law abiding citizen who will always follow the constitution. A patient man for that matter. He will wait till 2027 to take Fubara-out.

The night Federal power and funds will descend. Fubara is a political toddler, he cannot match that force, and considering Wike’s political structure in Rivers state, it’s game over.
Come off it,, stop fooling yourself.

Wike we know is not a patient being,, he doesn't wait a second to attack his foes.
And he doesn't follow any constitution.

A patient man and yet he could barely wait 5 months in office for him to try to impeach Fubara?
grin grin

The joke is on you.

The man has received a little bit of humbling, and you know this . grin

He never expected that Rivers people would turn against him so fast and support another.

He had the advantage of being Rivers state governor and people where frolicking around him and he thought it was love, not knowing say na normal thing.

People wey chop with Odilli and Amaechi com enter im camp.

Did he not know that they would leave him too?
Hahaha.

The small value he still has is because he is minister.
Let Tinubu drop him today and you will see that only his community people in Rumupriekon will be greeting him.

"Little" Fubara has stretched him a bit,, he knows now a little of how betrayal feels,
Something Which has been his stock in trade since he got into politics.

grin grin

Abobi dey your dey!

grin

2 Likes

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by CLEVABOY(m): 3:32am On Jan 07
Pride goes before distruction

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by zoedew: 3:36am On Jan 07
ttobizz:

I tried so hard to ignore, but the desire to educate you had the bitter of me.

Your entire writeup speaks alot about your disgruntled personality, how else will anyone in his right senses cheer a politician like Wike,€ who himself cannot confidently tell what political party he belong. A man who claimed to have purchased party forms for all politician in rivers with funds gotten from his ancestral inheritance. A man whose own words are so weightless that they sublime in his very presence. Integrity 0%.

Did I hear you speak of Rotimi? Rotimi will never be in the League of your multiple faced shameless master. Rotimi's mark in Rivers state are forever indelible.
Today you speak of cutting someone to size, I'm sure it would have been a different story today if Kyari hadn't died. Rotimi chose his part, once death struck, he accepted his fate instead of ass licking Tinubu, I call that integrity
Final word for you, never play God, the day is still young, if Atiku can aspire at his age, why not Rotimi? This is politics, it's never over until it's over.
You will do well to reread your post very calmly and reflectively too. You should soon see that an abusive response is good education. Come at me with facts to dilute the ones I presented in my post as reasons for my conclusions on Wike, Atiku, Amaechi and Bwala. I have no reason to dissatisfied or angry with anyone. My life is at peace as I speak - even with you! God fights my battles.
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by SmartPolician: 3:37am On Jan 07
QuickStandard:
grin
I really wanna understand, is Wike still a PDP MEMBER? Or he's now an Agbadorian?

I heard reno the he-goat is on naira land. Kindly respond MR. blogger

Reno Omokri is too afraid to tackle Wike.
He would rather talk about Peter Obi who doesn't have his time.

If Reno Omokri talks about Wike in a negative way, Wike will eat him up. He knows that Wike is not a gentleman. For where Reno's madness end, na for there Wike own continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) / Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.