Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Make Money Using Spells - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Using Spells (75495 Views)

Poll: Who will tell us the day of the jupiter this year.?

You have to Summarize it.: 0% (0 votes)
Don't use scientific words.: 100% (1 vote)
Geographical analysis is allowed.: 0% (0 votes)
Make your point clear with short sentence.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Money Doubling Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2011
I don't have to know you in person to know that you are knave. You are too spurious to come into any contact with me. You are more like a minion. So I never met or patronized you and I never will because we are not in the same league.

Getting to know that you are a charlatan is not so quixotic. From your posts herein, any intelligent person could easily decipher who you are and your motives. If you are smart, you would have known the answer to your questions before you posed them to me.

Get a real job and life might be better for you. If you are "fire" I will quench you because I am water and ice combined. So keep playing with water when you are a self proclaimed fire and you 'll be extinguished by me.

So you checked me out to know my mission but there is no name like omonuan according to you?
Do you really need to be able to cast spells to figure this out.  Sure there is no name like omonuan just like there is no name like bunbit1. Duh!

You have exposed your self as fake because if you are as powerful as you proclaimed, you would not need to guess who I am. As for my motives, it is not hidden. If I can stop one person from taking your bait, I would have accomplished something. I need to stop you from deceiving people.

I will sit back now and wait for you to cast your spell against me. I dare you!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by onoerime: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2011
in this modern era where Christianity has enveloped everywhere people still talk of casting spell. wot i believe about making money is just following the right principle and money will come.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
QUESTION READER ASKS?
Master, I read on your forum post at NAIRALAND. I was wondering what type of candle would be appropriate to light when I will be going for a job interview on 6th December 2011. And what kind of spells oils you recommend and how soon should I start on the ritual. Thank you so much. How much are your 7-days Novena candle? I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Anna
My dear Anna, I must congratulate you on the job opportunity and how you’re decisive to have an exciting and fulfilling career.
To assure you success on the D-day my Anna, I recommend you use crown success product to bath in, anoint with and burn before your Interview day.
Since time is already at hand, I would like you to go for a basic shopping list to get your items.
A.1 White Glass 7 -Day Novena Candle
Write your full name and birth date on piece of white paper placed under the candle.
B.1 Yellow Glass 7-day Novena Candle
Write name of the company or agency and job title on piece of white paper under the candle.
C.1 Red Glass 7-day Novena Candle
Write petition of power for achievement of goal to gain selection in this position on white piece of paper under the candle.
Use the success product Anointing Oil and soap for Bath.
Use sachet powder on the candles and also on body as well as the petition papers.
To get these items is easy. Locate any shopping plaza where they sale spiritual items and do the purchase because at the moment,
Our 7-days Novena has not arrived and it might bring a delay for you if you wish to wait till arrival.
Please any of the product items you do not see, try to let me know so that you can substitute it with another available.
I wish you best of luck, and please if you returns successfully, help us know how it goes.
Have faith for its well with you.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2011
Please there readers, this forum is not Lagos-Badagry express way where everyone have access to. If its against your religion or belief, please we beg you leave it and never return. Another mans meat is another persons poison. Some are musicians while some are politicians. You can't expect everyone to play like you why in the real part of the game you are only but J.J.C. Learn wisdom first b4 you can counsel some one. Thanks.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2011
Nairaland is a public forum and even more so than Lagos-Badagry expressway and thus everyone is invited to comment. You bumbling bunbit1 cannot stop this.

You need to stop selling snake oil here because you have no power to make anyone rich.  You are only trying to ensnare the gullible and desperate people here but I am your new nemesis. Quit your lies about false king Solomon oil or your fools' gold

No body should patronize this sleek 419er. 

Bunbit1 you are rather burning your candles on both ends and you know what they say about that. Nothing good has ever come from bunbit1 and nothing will.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
some one ask this question and i feel to make it public because i know that some of you out there may desire to know it as well. you are not banned to attend office, working place, shop, travel at the cost of waiting for candle light to burn finish maybe for security purpose. in that case this guide will help you obtain the same result:
Two Rules to Follow when Extinguishing Candles from Your Candle Spell

1. When you are completely done or finished with your candle spell and you do not need to work the spell any longer, you may blow your candle out. Do not reuse the candle. Toss in garbage.

2. If you need to extinguish your candle spell (because of leaving the home, for one), use a candle snuffer or wet your fingers with saliva and “pinch it out” (meaning to quickly move thumb and index finger towards wick and using the saliva, snuff the flame). This candle can now be re-lit for your candle magic when you return without any further anointing or dressing of the candle.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2011
BREAKING NEWS:
78 members already registered for our online magic course which scheduled to hold this Saturday morning from 9 am to 12 pm. See what others are doing, get belong and keep moving ahead. Knowledge is power.
Remember, registration is free for the moment. Don’t be left behind. Email us with the subject “online magic course”. Remember, opportunity comes but once. See you get registered; benefits are immeasurable.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2011
“Magic Mini Online Course 101”

What is Magic?
The secret power of appearing to make impossible things happen by saying special words or doing special things.

Now d you believe in the existence of magic?

Individual perceptive over magic.
The lazy said: Magic is Coincidence.
The fools said: Magic is a game of luck.
The wise said that magic is knowledge, knowledge is power, and power is crown.
In your entire get try to get magic.

What makes magic a secret?
There is no much to give you at this course 101 as a beginner magician: you have to heed in every instruction given to you and be able to practice every single assignment as well.
Magic is a journey of life; it has much long way to go that’s why we have magic in love, prosperity, protection, money, power, wealth, revenge, etc.
For you to be a great magician, you are expected to be a good practitioner and observant.
Magic has away of certainty in operation and magnetic force that needs great attention for one to be able to attain a great height in the magic world.

PRACTICE OF THE WEEK:
Learn to be calm and speechless:
Remember that the power of magic lies in the tongue and mind. Therefore, as you go back to your various individual homes, offices, schools, market start practicing magic by being speechless and calm in mind and spirit.
Say meaningful words and most at times say nothing.

Send your report or observation to me before 12 pm Friday to enable me prepares your Saturdays lecture.
Please present your remark like this,
Yours Sincerely,
Mustapha {your file number}.
{if you don’t know your file number, check on top of the form sent to you. It starts with 000 five digit number.}
so the file number will be representing your surname here.
I wish you the best of the week.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2011
Don't believe the hype folks.  Bunbit1 is trying to magically take your money without anything in return. No amount of spells or burning candles at both ends will make you rich.  With the so called knowledge and/or secret of making money that bungler has at his disposal, he has not provided a verifiable disclosure of how wealthy he is.

Furthermore, bunbit1 has only provided amorphous descriptions of how he is supposed to make people rich but he has conveniently proposed to sell his magic ring for $350.00 or 50,000.00 naira and poof, you'll just become rich after buying his nebulous King Solomon's oil or "pay me money oil" that I presume he also sells.

Guess who will be getting rich? You guess it, it won't be you after shelling out all the money. It will be the magician himself. This time it won't be because he is adept at anything but because he found gullible people that buy his dummy.

Don't be fooled guys bunbit1 has nothing good to confer on you. Now he has introduced a new twist. He will teach people how to become magicians. Very soon, he will be selling the knowledge of how to walk on water. Although peace will not be still with anything that the bungling bunbit has to offer, he continues to sell different dummies.

Just say no to bunbit 1 and his gambits.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2011
The Best Days of the Week for Candle Burning Spells

SUNDAY - The Day of the Lord and the best day for white candle Blessings and Healing candle rituals to be lit. Burning Uncrossing, Run Devil Run, and Jinx Removal candle spells are good on this day, Also, spells for knowledge and success in school such as Crown of Success and Wisdom spells can be begun on Sunday.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2011
WISE DIRECTIONS IN THE WIZARDS WORLD.

If you want to keep something at home or near you, bury it in the back yard.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
Bunbit is also a wizard? Na wao!  Very soon he'll advertise to sell the knowledge of how to be a "good wizard." bunbit is the jack of all evil trades and sure has mastered none!

The real truth is that this bunbit is nothing but a ripoff artiste. You know ripoffs come in different shapes and forms some even bear crosses. However bunbit bears "spells.". Don't let bunbit rip you off of your hard earned money.

Stop look and listen and you'll understand this 419er. His spells would only work when gullible people patronize him.  And they will only work to line his pocket.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
Increase Your Candle Burning Success with faith

The purpose of a candle burning ritual, whether for positive or negative reasons, is a constant application of energy though the fire emitting from the wick, to boost the prayer intensity for you while you are in front of or when you have left the candle burning area. It is like a beacon to guide the heavenly powers to look upon the candle and the petition placed underneath it with favor, however, your personal feelings, determination and intensity of prayer towards the Good of the situation for your benefit is the largest component for candle spell burning success.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Mesilon(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
anybody that falls 4 u needs to be crucified, u dey burn candle dey make money why u never open candle factory begin dey burn all of them for trillions to come ur way, am so sober cos from ur posts u r are definitely a graduate, this country needs help, look @ what it has turned u to,
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2011
SPECIAL OFFER!

GREEN AND BLACK REVERSIBLE CANDLE:
DEBT, BILL CREDITOR BANISHING CANDLES SPELLS.

The Green and Black Candle Reversible Candle has been around forever but I have experimented with this candle for the past few months and I am definitely seeing some positive results from my candle burning spells with the Green and Black Candle.
Traditionally, these reversible candles were used to send money jinxes to people like your enemies, but I have found a new way to use this for GOOD and not EVIL.
Recently, I have had an old bill surface from 2009 that I thought was taken care of, but was not. I decided to “bite the bullet” and take care of my responsibilities as a great number of Americans are doing now with paying off debt and saving money. I made arrangements with the company to send in a certain amount of money each month. A few days later, I was picking up supplies at the candle wholesale company and spied the green and black reversible candle. I picked up a bunch to do some work with them.
After some research about the negative work that are traditionally done with these candles, I decided to “test drive” a spell on myself. Since the color black is negativity and green symbolizes money, I tried this spell on myself and my current financial obligation.
The results: In two weeks I have made two payments towards this bill because I have made enough money in my business to pay this amount easily and without any deficit to the budget for the family! AMAZING!
Now, I am not one to just believe right off the bat, so I did this candle spells twice more, and the same results happened! They say, “Three times the charm”, so I am publishing this candle spell so that YOU can take care of those old, lingering debts that are hanging over your head like Damocles’ sword.
This candle spell has to be performed for a specific bill or collection agency that has been plaguing you.
IMPORTANT * You need to begin this candle the last two days before the Moon turns Full so you will have to consult me or go onto the Internet to determine when the Moon changes to Full and calculate 24 hours back from that time.
INGREDIENTS:
* White piece of paper
* Green and Black Reversible Candle
* Bill or Creditor’s notice
* Money Drawing Anointing Oil
On a clean white piece of paper, write across the middle – “I attract Money to pay this Bill”
Turn the paper sideways so that the line you just wrote is vertically up and down.
Write “I banish this Bill with the Money I attract”
Draw a circle around this “cross” of words and the final look will be of gun scope cross hairs.
Clean candle as directed with money drawing oil or lemon juice. Make three hold in the top in a triangular pattern. Pour Money Drawing Oil in the holes.
Hold candle and sit in a quiet area and meditate on bringing in the money for this bill and sending the money to these creditors you owe. Imagine them being happy that you are taking care of your responsibilities and the weight being taken off your shoulders of one less person wanting your money. Pray Psalm 23 (“The Lord is my Shepherd”) or The Our Father.
Place bill and paper on large plate or Pyrex pie dish. Place candle on top. Light candle.
Take 5 minutes of your morning each day to pray the Psalm 23 (“The Lord is my Shepherd”) or The Our Father before heading out the door to work or take care of your business.
Burn these candles continuously until the bill or creditor is satisfied.

SPECIAL OFFER!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2011
CURRENT MOON

WAXING CRESCENT.

36 PERCENT OF FULL

DATE: Wednesday 30 November 2011

Moon phase.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
Dont be fooled by false promises of wealth. Ask bumbling bunbit for proof because action speaks louder than words. He can say all he wants to get you to pay him. However, when it comes to doing. he would chicken out!

Don't but anything from bunbit. Just burn his rantings into bits without his fake candles of course.

Right now Bunbit is in this for his own pecuniary interest and nothing else!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
Constructing an effective petition paper candles spells.

Constructing a petition paper to place under your candle is an intrigal part of candle magic in many belief systems. The theory is that the words are magnified and blessed by the candle being burned directly on top of the paper; as kind of constant, ever-going prayer, while the candle is lit, in order for the Higher Power, Guardian Angels and Saints to hear. Constructing a simple prayer on a piece of clean, white typing paper, is relatively easy to do, however, many are at a loss for words as they feel their petition paper might not be “correct” or “good enough”. Never fear, it is the intention that is the most important element – your belief that what is written will occur – which is your greatest asset. Here are some great tips to consider when writing a petition paper:

1.) Intention – Do not write your history as the Universe and all of its celestial beings already know what happened. Focus on the outcome, not the incident. For example, if it is money you need, then state directly and forcefully: “I will have N30.000 Naira in my hands to pay for my house rent at the time it is needed to keep my family safe and secure.” You have set in positive motion by your words “I will” and you have specifically named an amount needed (“N30.000 Naira″) and for it’s intended purpose (“To pay for a house rent to keep your family self and secure”) and the reason for the petition to God, the Angels and the Saints (“to keep my family safe and secure”).
Simple: effective and to the point.

2. ) Construction – A petition is just that, a request for spiritual intervention. When you write your petition paper, be sure not to use these words:

I hope! Or

May be!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
Constructing an effective petition paper candles spells.

Constructing a petition paper to place under your candle is an intrigal part of candle magic in many belief systems. The theory is that the words are magnified and blessed by the candle being burned directly on top of the paper; as kind of constant, ever-going prayer, while the candle is lit, in order for the Higher Power, Guardian Angels and Saints to hear. Constructing a simple prayer on a piece of clean, white typing paper, is relatively easy to do, however, many are at a loss for words as they feel their petition paper might not be “correct” or “good enough”. Never fear, it is the intention that is the most important element – your belief that what is written will occur – which is your greatest asset. Here are some great tips to consider when writing a petition paper:

1.) Intention – Do not write your history as the Universe and all of its celestial beings already know what happened. Focus on the outcome, not the incident. For example, if it is money you need, then state directly and forcefully: “I will have N30.000 Naira in my hands to pay for my house rent at the time it is needed to keep my family safe and secure.” You have set in positive motion by your words “I will” and you have specifically named an amount needed (“N30.000 Naira″) and for it’s intended purpose (“To pay for a house rent to keep your family self and secure”) and the reason for the petition to God, the Angels and the Saints (“to keep my family safe and secure”). Simple: effective and to the point.

2. ) Construction – A petition is just that, a request for spiritual intervention. When you write your petition paper, be sure not to use these words:

I hope! Or

May be!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 01, 2011
Bungling bunbit can keep no one spellbound. He is just a shyster! He is also acclaimed magician, sorcerer, wizard and spell caster but he just not going to deliver anything good.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2011

THURSDAY:

Reputed to be auspicious for Steady Work candle spells and candles to bring in more business for shop owners.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2011
Maybe now more than ever, you should consider burning green candles to bring about needed money into the home. I am not going to elaborate on the economic conditions of the country right now as negative thoughts brings negativity, but I know that people are out there with uncertainty about their future.

The very basic free money spell that I know is simply going down to Walgreen’s or Walmart and picking up a few green St Jude 7 – Day Glass Candles. Saint Jude is the Patron Saint of Impossible Causes and is loved by many throughout the world. To petition him for much needed money has been a spiritual practice for decades and it wouldn’t hurt for you to consider burning a candle to him if much needed money is not flowing your way.

After purchasing your candles, clean them with lemon juice. Then, taking a blank deposit slip from your checkbook, write the amount you would like to receive in the total line. One the date line, write the date that the funds are needed. Sign your name to the deposit slip in the line provided. Anoint this deposit slip with any of the Money Drawing Blessing Oils such as Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Pay Me or Prosperity Anointing Oils. All these oils are available for you to purchase.

You can boost your deposit slips drawing power by dusting it with the appropriate sachet powder that matches the money drawing oil scent.

Once this is done, light your candle in earnest, praying from the heart and thanking St. Jude that you know that he will deliver the much needed funds or the equivalent to you. Some people believe that praying the Psalm 23 prayer (“The Lord is My Shepherd”) is the prayer to use; others pray the “Our Father”. Give him a moment of prayer each morning upon arising, then again at night before retiring. Keep burning these candles until the needed money help has arrived.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2011
I get quite a few calls about positive signs in candle burning for a candle spell and I thought it might be beneficial that I combine them in one article for you to browse and compare your candle as to there it is going or how it is ‘acting’ while your candle burns. Here are some common signs to look for in a positive candle burn.

SIGNS OF A POSITIVE CANDLE SPELL/CANDLE BURNING:

The Candle burns top half of Glass black but clears up: When you first started your candle spell, the top of the candle was black, dark gray or ‘smudgy’, meaning that particulates burned and clung to the inside of the glass. This means that at the beginning of the spell, negative things were around you initially, but they have since burned off and your candle spell is working in a positive manner for you.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2011
FINANCIAL AID
You will need two green candles, one gold candle, a soft incense, and a fire proof container.
Light the candles and meditate on how wonderful it would be to be without bills.
Start with the bill you want paid off the most and move down the list of bills from there.
On a blank piece of paper make up a statement that looks roughly like the bill.
Write the total amount of the bill down and whatever else you need to make the bill seem real to you.
Concentrate on this for a minute imagining that amount of money.
This can be done by imagining a check written out for that amount or by imagining counting
out that amount of money to the most evil bill collectors. Write with a red pen or marker across
the bill in large letters "Paid in full". Then burn the bill and say "As I will it so mote it Be"
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2011
SILVER DOLLAR SPELL

To promote happiness and prosperity, take four silver dollars, bearing the current year if possible,
and place them face up on the ground at the four corners of your home.
Along with the coins, place some rue and Vervain, a sprig of wheat, a few raw corn kernels,
and a few pink or red rose petals. As you bury these things, say:
"Bright coins, bless this house. Replace our worries with happiness and prosperity!"
Do this during the waxing Moon for best results.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2011

SUNDAY - The Day of the Lord and the best day for white candle Blessings and Healing candle rituals to be lit. Burning Uncrossing, Run Devil Run, and Jinx Removal candle spells are good on this day, Also, spells for knowledge and success in school such as Crown of Success and Wisdom spells can be begun on Sunday.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
SPELL TO OBTAIN MONEY

Done During the Full Moon
Fill your cauldron half full of water and drop a silver coin into it.
Position the cauldron so that the light from the moon shines into the water.
Gently sweep your hands just above the surface, symbolically gathering the Moon's silver.
While doing this say:
Lovely Lady of the Moon, bring to me your
wealth right soon. Fill my hands with silver and gold.
All you give, my purse can hold."
Repeat this three times. When finished, pour the water upon the earth.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2011
WISE DIRECTIONS IN THE WIZARDS WORLD.

If you want to hide the original spell, you place it in the crook of a tree.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
POSITIVE SIGNS IN THE CANDLES SPELLS

The Candle burns on one side,leaving half a candle untouched: This means that something was not done correctly in the ‘charging’ and ‘blessing’ of the candle. The candle spell needs to be reconstructed as you will only achieve a 50% success rate on this candle spell.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2011
questions people ask about 21 Eri magic Ring and Answers.

Question:
5 What will be the faith of the business if you are no more to renew the ring because you are not God, will the business fall?

Answer:
There is a misconception here……, Renew…… renew we meant never mean harm or force. It still stands for choice of an individual. Remember you did no sacrifice ANYTHING before obtaining 21 Eri Magic Ring and during …… so therefore I don’t perceive a curse for alarm. The ring got to know you the first day you put in you finger hand and forget about you the day another person wears it. Remember, the Rings loose its power when another person wears it after you. So the faith of the business stands in your own faith. If you still need more you go for more if not you keep with your energy and destiny. The ring won’t take anything away from you or your business because it’s of no use to it.
Therefore, a situation by which I eventually pass away; the ring will be there for you till the appointed time and date. Remember it expires every three years for another version. I am not the ring neither is I the spirit behind it; all I am is a priest/servant/middleman/agent or missionary. I have died and reincarnated and I will still die again for the same purpose till we are ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.