Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months (10363 Views)

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months / President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment / Buhari Spends One Year, 39 Days Abroad In Three Years And 10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by israelmao(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07
Emilokan is building on Buhari's legacies.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Golan007: 4:50pm On Jan 07
Nothing wrong with it.

They are our CEOs.

They must make deals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Blaze14k: 4:50pm On Jan 07
Even a mad man know this government will spend lavishly without any remorse so guys get ready to see more brouhaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Faposky95: 4:50pm On Jan 07
CoronaVirusPro:
Did they go there on vacation?

Some of you don't even know what it takes to be a President!

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has been performing his constitutional duties has deemed fit, and honouring international programmes is part of it. Which leader of a progressive nation sits in his office?

"Former President Donald Trump spent a little over a quarter of his presidency, around 380 of his 1,461 days in office on personal trips."

Fox News

That's the U. S of A.......last time I checked
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07
So?!! That's what Nigerian leaders are known for.

Roaming all over the globe aimlessly.

Why the fuss?!! It's his turn. cool
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Niok: 4:52pm On Jan 07
Whooping 3months in 7months chai
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Jan 07
Bobloco:
Tinubu have become a monumental failure

he has always been a failure.am surprised many who support him and those who had high expectations didnt realise this. when many Nigerians see money, they forget character
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Ironbull: 4:53pm On Jan 07
In as at the 91 days was not on sick bed or on unecessary holiday jamborees I'm cool with it because their is no way the president won't travel base on what is the ground so on this 91 day stuff I see nothing in it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Timmi: 4:53pm On Jan 07
Bobloco:
Tinubu have become a monumental failure

Failure only in your dream. So dream on Bobloco, dream on boy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Niok: 4:54pm On Jan 07
Golan007:
Nothing wrong with it.

They are our CEOs.

They must make deals.
your CEO slave

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Splashme: 4:56pm On Jan 07
Imagine
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by onuman: 4:57pm On Jan 07
Did Tinubu promise you anything during his campaign to become president of Nigeria?
No.
So why would Tinubu give you the account of his stay in office.

Ethno-religious bigots, una never begin to wail.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Bluntemperor: 5:04pm On Jan 07
Golan007:
Nothing wrong with it.
They are our CEOs.
They must make deals.

Don't mind the Social Media Agents, making noises here,yet if they did not go, would you be able to have good contracts , especially when the New Govt is relatively unknown?
Is it to build Relationships or you just live in your shadow,like a Pond !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Greenfaces: 5:06pm On Jan 07
Tinibu don reach 7 months now now?

E quiiick?!
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by bendit001: 5:08pm On Jan 07
I am amazed by Dr Timothy herbal products. I Have had Genital herpes for over 8 years with frequent outbreaks sometimes average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin nothing has helped me. I came online in search for a possible way to see how i can fight this virus so i found Dr Timothy here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured people from herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so i decided to give it a try, I only took his herbal product for good two weeks and i was completely cured. I recommend Dr Timothy remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too should contact website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me or email goodhealthherbalfoundation1@gmail.com for quick response.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Juniorangel(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07
In this country if you are rich you are a citizen, but if you are poor you are the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by ariesbull: 5:10pm On Jan 07
That's 3 months averages which is 40%
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Alexlalax1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07
Another ajala the traveller.... Nigeria is really in for a very long thing. Me no pity anybody cuz we deserve to be where we are. Repeating the same thing and expecting a different result
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by donmik: 5:14pm On Jan 07
Personal pocket enrichment bigness.

A leader spending 3 out of 7 months away, not even for illness.

Gullible are thou many Nigerians who believe in falsehood than truth
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by TUBLEZ(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07
https://audiomack.com/TUBLEZ/song/ife rate my new love song 🎵
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Flame333: 5:17pm On Jan 07
CoronaVirusPro:
Did they go there on vacation?

Some of you don't even know what it takes to be a President!

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has been performing his constitutional duties has deemed fit, and honouring international programmes is part of it. Which leader of progressive nations sits in his office?

"Former President Donald Trump spent a little over a quarter of his presidency, around 380 of his 1,461 days in office on personal trips."

Fox News

Dey compare with your bend leg economy.. You wen dey crawl dey follow people when dey rule the world dey run marathon.. Seven months on with no significant policy in place to tell what to expect in first or second quarter of 2024. I pity some people..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Dexy4yah(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07
ceejay80s:

And what has been ur profit or gain on all these travels with tax payers money
No mind that mumu guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by bentenny(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07
When balablu said he will continue from where Buhari stopped,did you think or believe he was speaking latin or was high on his coke?

Una never chichimchin!
Buhari promax😄
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Dennisochampa: 5:24pm On Jan 07
As u dey monitor their lives... Make sure say your own dey balanced already o....
Because it's not like they were away on vacation for 91 days.....
With all that's going on in ecowas, economic summits, conferences etc..... Una still want make dem either sit down for aso rock or do video conference take attend the meetings....
If them no Waka... Una go say na because them deh sick.... Now them dey Waka... Una dey complain....
Anyways, make una lament all una want... Obi will never rule 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by emdis: 5:27pm On Jan 07
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by Gentlevip: 5:28pm On Jan 07
Please respect Mr President and make sure he respect our tax money
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by NAC1666: 5:31pm On Jan 07
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by IfnobeGod20: 5:38pm On Jan 07
Atarakpa:
And so what. Moreover they went for business and very important meeting
So far so good we've not seen the impact of their junketing from one country to another. Can someone help me sort out or list news companies that have found their ways to Nigeria inall these journeys.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by rajiedreez: 5:41pm On Jan 07
Keep counting
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by onumadu: 5:44pm On Jan 07
Ever since Obasanjo castrated Nigeria's military, making it impossible for them to topple corrupt civilians, this has been the order of the day.
From OBJ sef till today, na the same story.
Yar adua spent months abroad before he died.
Buhari spent months too before discovering himself to rule Nigeria.
When we had a patriotic military, they toppled Gowon who was only a few days in Addis Ababa. cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by bravoalpha(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months by JDJDjD: 5:51pm On Jan 07
Atarakpa:
And so what. Moreover they went for business and very important meeting
u be ozuor
out of 7months
3months on travel

how many world leaders are u seeing running upandan looking for what is not lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cash-less Policy Begins In Kano, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, Abia & Abuja / APC Membership Registration Constitutional, Buni Replies Akande / 2023: My Performance Will Help Secure Victory For PDP In Abia - Ikpeazu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.