Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. (3557 Views)

Seun Stop Allowing False And Fake News On This Website Right Now / Seun Stop All Ipob News / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by omenka(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07
Dear Seun Osewa

I'd waste no time in going straight to the point of this thread.

For the umpteenth time, I was unduly banned for responding to a provocative comment directed at my person. Your Mods, after reporting the user several times, looked the other way and banned me for responding in kind to the said comment.

Upon serving my ban, I deliberately refused to log back into the forum, given you and your moderators appear to have totally lost control of your creation. Today, I wanted to deactivate my handle and noticed that isn't possible.

Nairaland isn't what it used to be and may never be, because you've chosen to be such a coward in wheilding the big stick against those who violate the same rules you set for the forum. I have contributed in no small measure to the discussion here, with numerous personally written articles which I published nowhere else but here. The days when we had real debates here, before the birth of TAN, ATIKULATES, and then IPOB, and OBIDIENTS.

All I requested was the application of your rules in equal measure across board. You have totally failed in this responsibility and I sincerely doubt you plan to do any better. If you can't enforce your own rules, then leave the field open to members to deal with the stench of their own farts.

Whatever it is, enable those of us who desire to leave the forum to do so in peace as anything otherwise is equivalent holding us hostage. Let the dogs you have created by your aloofness have the forum. I and a couple other persons are NO LONGER INTERESTED.

Peace. ✌️

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by OneCandleAway(f): 12:09pm On Jan 07
omenka:
Dear Seun Osewa

For the umpteenth time, I was unduly banned for responding to a provocative comment directed at my person. Your Mods, after reporting the user several times, looked the other way and banned me for responding in kind to the said comment.

Upon serving my ban, I deliberately refused to log back into the forum, given you and your moderators appear to have totally lost control of your creation. Today, I wanted to deactivate my handle and noticed that isn't possible.

Nairaland isn't what it used to be and may never be, because you've chosen to be such a coward in wheilding the big stick against those who violate the same rules you set for the forum. I have contributed in no small measure to the discussion here, with numerous personally written articles which I published nowhere else but here. The days when we had real debates here, before the birth of TAN, ATIKULATES, and then IPOB, and OBIDIENTS.

All I requested was the application of your rules in equal measure across board. You have totally failed in this responsibility and I sincerely doubt you plan to do any better. If you can't enforce your own rules, then leave the field open to members to deal with the stench of their own farts.

Whatever it is, enable those of us who desire to leave the forum to do so in peace as anything otherwise is equivalent holding us hostage. Let the dogs you have created by your aloofness have the forum. I and a couple other persons are NO LONGER INTERESTED.

Peace. ✌️

If you want to leave leave and don't open nairaland website again instead of all these rants.

Nobody put a gun in your skull to login.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by mightyhaze: 12:10pm On Jan 07
Rest ... your ilk corrupted and soiled this erstwhile beautiful and educative forum with your tribal nonsense..

We notice alot of peace here whenever your type are herded into nairaland dungeon where u originally should belong..

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Righthussle: 12:10pm On Jan 07
While most Nigerians are facing problems like House rent, school fees, unemployment, high cost of living see what this guy has made a problem for himself.

Na wa oo. Guy, I like this your problem oo. God abeg give me this type of problem this year oo.

15 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by omenka(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07
Let me add. As I exit the forum, I desire every self written (by me) article here to be deleted. Their quotations and every other traces of them should be deleted. They are all protected under our copyright laws.

I published them myself, you never paid a penny for them, so have no rights to them. And I'm demanding that they be taken down.

Anything other than this might attract legal consequences.

Take note.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by JASONjnr(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07
omenka:
Let me add. As I exit the forum, I desire every self written (by me) article here to be deleted. Their quotations and every other traces of them should be deleted. They are all protected under our copyright laws.

I published them myself, you never paid a penny for them, so have no rights to them. And I'm demanding that they be taken down.

Take note.

Please don't go and open another Monika to be commenting on the background.

You can't create a thread acting all saint.

You trolled and you also used insulting words as well.

I've been banned a couple of times and it's normal when you own up to your wrong doings.

You can't act like you're above the law here.

I beg Seun to only reduce its banning durations. That can be really traumatizing. A week or days can do. But years and months can be really disturbing and adds to opening threads like this.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by mightyhaze: 12:24pm On Jan 07
JASONjnr:

Please don't go and open another Monika to be commenting on the background.

You can't create a thread acting all saint.

You trolled and you also used insulting words as well.

I've been banned a couple of times and it's normal when you own up to your wrong doings.

You can't act like you're above the law here.

I beg Seun to only reduce its banning durations. That can be really traumatizing. A week or days can do. But years and months can be really disturbing and adds to opening threads like this.
Dey play o

Who be Corinthian,leodeloe,leo king, and score others

Just dey play

20 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:26pm On Jan 07
omenka:
Dear Seun Osewa

Peace. ✌️
omenka a known bigot
your emotional blackmail won't work on Seun.
your likes are no longer needed in this forum.
you brought hatred and among the pioneer of bigotry in this forum.
Seun should go through your posts if I'm lying.
even tho you're from Benue an igede man, you don't hesitate to pitch Yorubas and igbos to fight.
your acts and tactics are widely known by Nairalanders and you don't hide your bigotry.
Today sanity is gradually returning to this forum and Seun is living up to his promises to make nairaland free from trolls and bigots.
stop crying and engage meaningfully or exit without trying to blackmail Seun and his mods.
Nonsense!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Bethel4Life(f): 12:26pm On Jan 07
omenka:
Dear Seun Osewa

Peace. ✌️
cry cry baby

Omenka is crying 😂😂
Ntorrr

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Kukutente23: 12:28pm On Jan 07
omenka:
Dear Seun Osewa

Peace. ✌️
I don't get
Are you saying Nairaland suddenly pops up on your browser at will?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:28pm On Jan 07
omenka:

Take note.
lol
article you willingly published yourself.
hahahahaha dude stop disgracing yourself
I was thinking you're educated.
so you're now threatening Seun.
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio
dude bigotry has come to an end whether you like it or not
no amount of your tears can change that
stop crying kpaaaa kpaaaa kpaaaa
hahahahaha

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by IjawUnited: 12:33pm On Jan 07
Prigidypogodo:
noticed that bigotry have reduced to the bearest minimum on this forum for the past few days.
Kudos to Seun and his team.
seems Fergie001 is really trying.
I can count like 10 threads without or with less bigotry unlike before.
God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun Osenwa

I swear.

For ones I can visit the politics section without leaving with annoyance

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:35pm On Jan 07
Bethel4Life:
cry cry baby

Omenka is crying 😂😂
Ntorrr
children of God are dancing

15 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by RenaissanceGuy: 12:36pm On Jan 07
This guy is very shameless, to say the least. You're one of the most 'tribalistic' persons on NL, hauling all sort of slurs, innuendos, insults and trolling on people, using this very moniker and your alternates like corrinthians, progressive01, leodeking, simplyleo, etc. If someone should be complaining of being unfairly banned, it shouldn't be you or the other tribal warriors here, both the ones from APC/Yoruba/North or PDP/LP/Igbo grin.

24 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by JASONjnr(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07
omenka:
Do i sound like someone who'd behave like igbos when tbey swore to exit the forum.

The coward can assist me to deactivate and delete everything related to my handle. If your life depends on the forum, mine doesn't.

You're being tribal here and if you get banned, you will create more threads looking for who to insult.

Look, life is a simple one. Have fun and stop the hate.

You can deactivate your account. Just click on it.

23 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07
Why are you crying

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by JASONjnr(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07
mightyhaze:
Dey play o

Who be Corinthian,leodeloe,leo king, and score others

Just dey play

Lol....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes

Re: Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. by omenka(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07
coolitempa:

Honestly, this Seun is a great owner of this website but he is not very sound intellectually and he is a coward. Like you I have been banned so many times that I have lost count and interest. The ibos have been hateful, lying, fraudulent and abusive and once you give it bavck to them they shout marginalisation. Someone like mynd has banned me for doing nothing over the years and one cannot even appeal. But I am happy that mynd44 is getting a dose because those who he is supporting are the same people who want him removed. The same fl@theads have even in the past tried on many occasions to bring down this website. I remember once when they tried to form another website and were openly recruiting from here.
He can choose to remain their puppet, that's his business. When they succeed in destroying and burying the forum, that's also his problem.

All I want is for my account t be deactivated. If I'm not allowed to do it, they should do it from the backend. That's all I'm interested in.

I've never met a bigger coward my entire life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your State Is Rich! / Petrol Scarcity Hits Lagos And Abuja / Fashola - Plans For Lagos Inner City Roads On Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.