Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (57922 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by hammerFC: 12:22pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

NOW BANNING LIKE PEOPLE WEY GET SENSE?

NOT LIKE SARS OFFICERS?

REASONABLE!

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Biola67: 12:22pm On Jan 07
who cares

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by oladele239(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07
Seun sef no won gree for anybody
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07
Nice one
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ayodeoba: 12:22pm On Jan 07
ednut1:
Only Solution is to remove names from the article πŸ˜†
what if I say! na dem? Will I be banned

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by maxiuc(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some people are already checking the ban period they will be like 14days not bad cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Thazard(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

Also Seun, I think you remove that deactivate button.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by khattab02: 12:23pm On Jan 07
Correct!

Some people can't just be civil in their comment

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by IronCastle(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07
This is good
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by StraightGaay: 12:24pm On Jan 07
So when will Seun Add SWEARING ON Christian Post?
Why would it be only Muslim.
I smell biase

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by hammerFC: 12:24pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

E GET MONIKER UNA BAN REACH 2040.

THE GUY DIED IN 2019

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07
We are Nigerians. All the tribal attacks takes us nowhere. The political class are cashing out, we are here attacking ourselves. Common sense indeed. Nice one @seun

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pio44: 12:25pm On Jan 07
no agree for anybody, who go hear u?

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07
E be like say na me Seun de target this year..

I go jump am pass....

What is nairaland without tribal bashing...?

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by 9jaBloke: 12:25pm On Jan 07
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07
YourNextLevel:
Supported also you shouldn't be like a two edged sword in your twitter and nairaland.

Remove that muslim faith thing or put one for Christianity while reading thread.

Seun your case is the worse, politically and religiously. Correct yourself first after all username is FREE
The mods have sense. They know that Muslims hardly ever invade Christian threads. They know too that it’s Christians that invade Muslim threads to formet trouble. Hence clicking a sign to swear that you are Christian before commenting on a Christian thread would be totally unnecessary.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by naijapips04: 12:25pm On Jan 07
Allow people to express themselves freely. The only reason this platform is active is because of the extent of freedom of expression practiced here.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by CrossRhodes: 12:25pm On Jan 07
Ayodeoba:
what if I say! na dem? Will I be banned
Go and check the meaning of overtly and covertly in his statement

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by 9jaBloke: 12:26pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Welldone

I'm sure the vast majority of nairalanders are with you on this. Please let's ensure to report offenders.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pepperdemisback: 12:26pm On Jan 07
ednut1:
Only Solution is to remove names from the article πŸ˜†
He should delete heads too.
Everyone knows who is feeling the heat in the kitchen.
They go and commit crimes to enrich themselves and names should be hidden so an innocent person can be their victims?
They should post names abeg!

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Colson(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07
Beverlyjean:

U are so ignorant...only if u are intelligent...u would understand why I stand my ground against what most women do ... I have a son that I love so much and I get scared on how the world is turning out due to how women are given the free pass... if its not checked , my son will be in trouble when he grows to maturity for a wife
I understand, but I still don't think you're female. How can a woman always speak for men whenever the chance arises? Like, you never speak for women, NEVER. It's not normal. You're a Man. EOD.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by justmondris: 12:26pm On Jan 07
As the CEO of Nairaland, I anticipate a more professional standard in your communications. The tone of the write-up appears excessively harsh and lacks the expected level of professionalism. Please be mindful that a considerable portion of your user base comprises adults, and it is essential to communicate in a more refined and respectful manner. I encourage you to strive for a higher level of professionalism in your language and tone.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by zrocky: 12:26pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

weldon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos) / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman / Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos)