Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (58495 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Chibuzoripob: 12:26pm On Jan 07
grin nah wah oo.We should pamper criminals /cover them up,praise them for a job weldone?.

To those of you that'll send money to peepz u dnt knw and later come here to CRY,OYO is una CASE.if u sabi develop,continue sad

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07
Beverlyjean:

U are so ignorant...only if u are intelligent...u would understand why I stand my ground against what most women do ... I have a son that I love so much and I get scared on how the world is turning out due to how women are given the free pass... if its not checked , my son will be in trouble when he grows to maturity for a wife
All these men that claim they are alpha male are all simps. Including those ones that claim that they are dominating, they are the ones that usually give the free pass readily.

All of them!

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by becky39000(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07
First offenders should be banned for life & their accounts deleted.
There should be no time for stories.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by CrossRhodes: 12:27pm On Jan 07
naijapips04:
Allow people to express themselves freely. The only reason this platform is active is because of the extent of freedom of expression practiced here.
He also has right to regulate how you behave on the platform.

Fall in line or chop ban....
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by hammerFC: 12:27pm On Jan 07
naijapips04:
Allow people to express themselves freely. The only reason this platform is active is because of the extent of freedom of expression practiced here.

IT IS NICE TO SEE SEUN FINALY GROWING UP AND TAKING NAIRALAND NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Goodoldays(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07
Long overdue

But just like we say in Igbo,”osite tah diba mma,odibalu gboo”.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by twilliamx(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07
But Seun upgrade this your site now. Use a more modern theme. Let users be able to play games against themselves, share videos et all. E don reach now
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by fred04(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07
No gree for anybody
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by CorperKola: 12:28pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:
Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific.

Also, we are yet to see your stance on Anti female, insultive, degrading comments and threads, because if you notice, most male tend to term women generally for the offence of one, and as a result of that, most of us rarely comment like before, pls look into it.
Same goes for anti-male rhteroric encouraged by feminism too

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by JoburgPlug: 12:29pm On Jan 07
Nice decision.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DoWhatThouWilt: 12:29pm On Jan 07
omenka:
You're a sissy!! You can't do nothing to check those bent on destroying this forum. You declared war on secessionists, what did you do afterwards? Didn't they crowd, and are still crowing the boards with materials promoting same?

You have totally lost the forum, and it's sad to watch.

Some of us are no longer interested in remaining members of the forum. You have made it impossible for us to deactivate our handles, holding us here against our wish.

Enable the botton so we can leave.

You need a button?

You can't logout and forget about the forum?

Obviously, you are addicted to this forum and it's toxic environment.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Biglittlelois(f): 12:30pm On Jan 07
Benbellamor:

Seun is Not seeking your Validation ok, Just aknowledge it and since you dont agree with it Just collect multiple Ban and rest, your sense of entitlement is laughable. comply and move on

Try not to be his mouthpiece, the fact that you think I'll take your word for it is laughable to say the least, so next time, resist the urge to quote me even if my comment hurts your soul.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Gixapined(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07
Okay good
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Biglittlelois(f): 12:30pm On Jan 07
CorperKola:

Same goes for anti-male rhteroric encouraged by feminism too

You can table your complaint to Seun not me.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by rhames(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

Well done Ṣeun. This one na your new year resolution
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Prenonjebose: 12:31pm On Jan 07
Very good. All these childish behavior is most irritating. Just make sure the Mods are truly sincere in dealing with offenders
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Kelly2713(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

yea sir grin grin grin grin

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Artscollection: 12:31pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Good one seun, you are posed to be a beacon of hope to our youths but we where all caught up with the wicked mantra of our politicians who draws their power from divide n rule concept rather than what they can offer.

You are suppose to be celebrated more than any other youth in this country because of your innovative concept.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pepperdemisback: 12:32pm On Jan 07
indigenous234:
You're not serious Seun... After supporting the calamity in Aso rock because of tribal sentiments, you now want to plead for sanity from those that are to face the insanity and insanities you encouraged.

If i say skull miners or Brownroofarians, is that a tribal insult?. Please, Note: I'm only asking ooo. I no wan chop ban.... Yet.
Add
Yammy legged
Nyaaa-Mary
Chesty beaters
Na dem
Hokoroh
Plat Head
Yeeenbo
AfghanEastan

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07
This is long overdue... I hope you and your Mods follow through without any form of bias.

Ban them all!

Bigots and tribalistic people irritate me... I regard them as less than cockroaches.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Poll23: 12:32pm On Jan 07
War should be totally declared on anything that had to do with tribalism wbeg

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:32pm On Jan 07
damn it I love Seun so much

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Kay25(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07
Kuku make d forum only for jokes and play na
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by mightyhaze: 12:32pm On Jan 07
tofolo:
Vawulence... Some monikers need to be deleted also, the hate is to bad.
some core bigots are already deleting themselves..one opened a wailing thread this morn

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Dougad: 12:32pm On Jan 07
Took you long enough but better late than never

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by merits(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07
Let see how it goes but your forum is monitise the more you banned the more money you loose.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07
Good inventions
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07
ednut1:
Only Solution is to remove names from the article 😆

What sort of thinking is this?!!

You are asking that they pamper bigots.

If a literate or semiliterate youth in this day and age can't make comments in public spaces without alluding to tribes and regions, that person has no business being among humans.

Bigots are not that far removed from Racists.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:33pm On Jan 07
morikee:
Good, now this his how to run a forum.
Seun just dey give me joy.
I love nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her