Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (57904 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by omat20(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07
Seun na politics section dem dey

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by richard870(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
Please, how can I contact you?
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by ikeno(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07
Those tribal bigot with 100 accounts will still continue it,but nice development.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by demoxyl(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07
I thought this wouldn't happen but glad it has, good start in the new Year! Intellectual discuss and Opinions needed.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by chiiraq802(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07
Shey!!!! You dey whine niii E mk sense shaa
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Judolisco(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07
Seun Don vex patapata
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by davit: 12:19pm On Jan 07
So Seun Osewa, when will you make comments on Christian thread solely Christians as you did for Muslims?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pepperdemisback: 12:19pm On Jan 07
What of head checkers and region checkers?
Our brothers down there dey feel the heat they give.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Yankiss(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07
Khastro:
Thank you Seun. I think you can incorporate this into a User Regulation.
Get a legal mind to help you capture these nuances.
It is maddening how this site entertains tribal hatred AND GENDER hatred.
We suppose to come here to learn or communicate freely and respectfully.
Too much grammar for all the assumed toxicity of nairaland. Methinks all these are part of the fun.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by EEIA: 12:19pm On Jan 07
Larwin:
They want to frustrate our Ndi-Movement grin

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by sportskid(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07
May God bless you and your generation after you for this. Please I beg you implement this with all your strength. God bless you Sir.
I have been using this forum since 2005, nairaland use to be a beautiful forum and a platform for education and learning, now it has become a toxic environment, filled with derogatory comments and tribal insults. Please sanitization is very welcome

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Colson(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07
Beverlyjean:

Please don't derail this important thread.... men also get insulted even more and they don't complain that they are called scum, broke and pedos
Mr man, take off the disguise already. You always talk against women in all your posts. I know people would say you're being fair but I've never seen you defend/speak up for the female gender on this site.
There's no way you're female. Impossible grin

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by PaNnamdi: 12:20pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
You yourself u need to be active on this nairaland.nairaland is a result of your sweat don't allow miscreants to turn it upside down and crash it.nor dey form too busy for your source of food and origin of your better life o oga.

So many hate speeches against igbos on nairaland as if it's igbos that are the problem of why these evil men can't eat 3 square meals daily.you need to be active more and see things for yourself.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Iamthoney(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07
Seun don talk
Baba go beyond just name checkers jare
Many other things needs to be addressed since time immemorial
So release another statement and get your moderators to work
Your moderators gan dey aid and abet many people for here so I don’t see this thing working

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by lifenija: 12:20pm On Jan 07
A faceless forum should be to say wat u like, if u cant stand it fuk off, na so thread take pack up 3 times. N they forcing twitter to go down dat road also

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Franklyspeakin: 12:20pm On Jan 07
What of the condition to post in muslim posy that is not available in Christian post. I still perceive Seun to be biased until it is corrected

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by IkePeters(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07
Supported 💯

Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by AndroBlaze: 12:21pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

This makes absolutely no sense. Even the western media (British &American newspapers and media) regularly name check, especially when the news is negative.

Silly censorship is always a poor way to start the year

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Abee79(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07
Seun, I support this post with two female goats. Well done!

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by twilliamx(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07
How do you describe a criminal without stating where he comes from and resides oga! NCAN are not happy with this authoritarian decree. This is against the freedom of speech charter of the UN. See you in court...but seriously Oga this our petty banters is what makes nairaland fun.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by OgaTheTop2: 12:21pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Step you should have taken years ago. Well, better late than never. Well done.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by descartes400: 12:21pm On Jan 07
davit:
So Seun Osewa, when will you make comments on Christian thread solely Christians as you did for Muslims?

Seconded!

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ironbull: 12:21pm On Jan 07
Seun finally you woke up after several attempts to wake you up to this bad energy within this platform.

You waited too long Seun but not too late and I must be honest with you the damage name checker had caused is massive and it is pathetic indeed.

Anyway tank God you woke up at last.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by kansyn(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07
Following
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Benbellamor: 12:21pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois: Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong

Seun is Not seeking your Validation ok, Just aknowledge it and since you dont agree with it Just collect multiple Ban and rest, your sense of entitlement is laughable. comply and move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos / Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos)