Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,810 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 - Sports (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 (96416 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 / Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by femi4: 10:57pm On Jan 14
Cmanforall:

You are more useless with your view.
Did you even read my posting?
What point do you have?

If you have a huge population, there should be at least one sport, within your region, you'd dominate. In this situation, within the African continent.
Those countries with big populations dominate in areas their populations have passion from childhood days.

I won't waste my time educating and enlightening your ignorance and primitivenesss

Don't mention me again. You can die in your ignorance if you want
Nonsense, the more you respond, the more you are sounding so silly.

Jamaica is less than Lagos state in population but they are doing so great in athletics
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by hstar: 11:24pm On Jan 14
Jovi10:
I last watched Nigeria's match when aiyegbeni missed that open net. Na keita first kick person collect red , then Yakubu did his own. Eni e ma pa le n wa cheesy grin since then I've never watched our matches not even friendly game. Una wey dey watch may God be with you. As for Nigerians watching the game and also support Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal hmmmm sorry is your case.
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by God2man2again(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14
I didn't watch the match but from the post match video, I watched, it was a tough one for the eagles, the opponent were very tough on eagles, overall, eagles did well but they need to be calm in the attack and goals will come.

I don't see anyone beating us easily in this tournament.

Kudos to the super eagles.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by THUNDER4real(m): 12:13am On Jan 15
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Make you no commit suicide o. grin Hahahaha.
for what, APC no go see cup cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by THUNDER4real(m): 12:15am On Jan 15
Samunique:
You're a very bitter soul .

Hope you won't commit suicide bcs of the elections that have been won and lost
you are very stupid with your statement. APC no go see cup. Corruption kill you and your family there. Come and play corruption in football, let’s see. Crazy fvktard
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by denzel231: 12:17am On Jan 15
Rostikol:

Northerners always play with passion for Nigeria. If Ahmed Musa had entered that pitch, another goal would have been scored.

Musa plays like a tiger in that green jersey.

We should groom more northerners to play at the top flight. They always give their all, unlike these useless idiots from the south that only care about money and fcking ashewo and other nonsense.

I’m sure by now they are already connecting women in Abidjan that they will be fcking, instead of strategizing for the next game. Useless things.
carry tribalism enter balll... Mumu people
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by THUNDER4real(m): 12:17am On Jan 15
damoladeji:

What has the last election got to do with today's match now? If someone else had been declared winner would that have affected the team’s selection or their performance today?
good things goes well with people”s choice. Go and read your history. Olodo Kobo kobo
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by THUNDER4real(m): 12:22am On Jan 15
TruthHurts1:
You have no idea how dense this statement sounds

Do you? Watching Nigeria play use to be exciting, it is now watching corruption play in the field.
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:51am On Jan 15
Nazgul:

The truth is that Oshimen is just an average player. There's nothing special about him.
You know nothing. What about Salah that was almost anonymous against Mozambique?

He even missed a big chance Too!
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by Sleekfingers: 10:53am On Jan 15
Fuckyoumod:
I still wonder the too many noise about osimhen.

Score 1, miss 5. Is that one a striker?

Bench go kill am for premiership.

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are not a nice person
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by TruthHurts1(m): 11:41am On Jan 15
So you're telling me that God didn't punish Nigeria for the way thousands of innocent Christians have been killed, kidnapped, raped and displaced, but he will happily punish Nigerians for not allowing Peter Obi to become president over an election he did not win?

THUNDER4real:
Do you? Watching Nigeria play use to be exciting, it is now watching corruption play in the field.
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15
I stay outside Lagos, though I am a Lagosian
Menclothing:

Long how this short sleeve I sell and buy on nairaland for 7 yrs never seen a scammer I do payment on delivery within Lagos I patronize business with business acct

I run a company not a road side seller you can come office for pick up
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by Carsonchris: 3:42pm On Jan 16
Kingdemu:
Pls on what site or Android app can I stream the match live?
hello kingdemu.. please follow me back.. I will like to send you some messages. Please
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by Kingdemu: 6:08pm On Jan 16
Carsonchris:
hello kingdemu.. please follow me back.. I will like to send you some messages. Please
Sorry I can't access this email
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by Princezibk: 4:14pm On Jan 18
MetalJigsaw:
You know nothing. What about Salah that was almost anonymous against Mozambique?

He even missed a big chance Too!
Salah hasn’t won anything with Egypt , even failed to qualify them form to the last World Cup but that’s not stopping him from being great … what has the legendary Didier Drogba won for IVORY

Yeye people! Always ready to bring down their compatriots 😏😏
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:06pm On Jan 19
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Only Fofana will demolish Super Eagles.

If not for Nwabali......Uzoho for finish us
Re: Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 by ViceGovernor: 5:07pm On Jan 20
Enemyofpeace:
bring out your money and let's bet on that. I am ready to bet 100k on each march they play
If say I get the money to bet naso you for lose 100k fiam just like that 😏.
I told you we would beat the baby elephants you no gree

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.