Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Seun Osewa cries out, regrets being a SIMP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Osewa cries out, regrets being a SIMP (580 Views)

Why Does Seun Osewa Look Like Actress Efe Irele's Boyfriend (pics) / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa cries out, regrets being a SIMP by mrrandomguy: 4:10pm On Jan 07
I am so happy that Seun Osewa, the founder of Nairaland have realised that SIMPing is for losers. I have always attacked him for being a SIMP, a submissive man and a femdom lover. I even called him gay.

Reading his thread on HELPING A MAN VS HELPING A WOMAN gives me so much joy.

But I still want to warn you Seun, avoid women who wear waist beads or waist chain, especially those who have their hairs dyed and are on lowcut.
Jesus loves you!

Seun:
If you help a man, he will appreciate it for a long time. If you forget, he will remind you. It is as if he owes you a debt. The guy that helped me to bring back Nairaland in 2014 could do no wrong in my eyes until last year. And even now, you won't catch me saying anything against him.

If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription. Once it expires, you can be ghosted. Unless you renew it. And there are many other subscribers, so stop feeling as if yours was such a big deal. 😭

PS: Please o; I don't do redpill. Women are not ungrateful. They recieve help all the time, which they deserve. I'm just speaking from pain. 😭

(1) (Reply)

Going To Abuja, Feels Like Going To London / Your Religion And Your Love Life / Faith And Love: Story Of Heads And Hearts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.