Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting (1538 Views)

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat / 21 Times Kids Did Their Homework That Had Us Laughing Hysterically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by aariwa(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07
Rantingpiglets:
Just imagine the audacity of your Foolishness. Why cry, when you are a major architect and facilitator of foolish posts?

You can't take what you give senselessly and you have become a ranting failure.

Nonsense angry

don’t mind them they are the ones that will insult, gas light and then wail bitterly when tables turn against them . Look at a good thread somebody opened to praise Seun ‘s effort at sanitizing Nairaland from tribalism and they quickly turned it into tribal , even mentioning and gas lighting some monikers for a tribal mudslinging …smh..very sad that mods mods allow people like that to use Nairaland to promote bitterness and ethnic division

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by opamoses1: 6:04pm On Jan 07
Rantingpiglets:
Why are you crying...

You in particular are crying...

Wonders will NEVER end..

Just imagine 'YOU' crying, when you are a champion bigot

You are deluded. No one is crying. Lol.
We will keep exposing your bigotry and hypocrisy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by ObiPandora: 6:05pm On Jan 07
Seun tell you mod to ban this boy I have been banned for saying some is mumu which is what this one called me here.

I am deliberately making this comment to check if any action is taken before reporting this comment cos I know it will disappear n will not be able to tell if any ban is serve on him

Seun

Rantingpiglets:
See typical Yoruba mumu dunce reasoning. Why bring Fulani into this argument? Face the IGBOs alone. ..must you attache your Worthless existence to Fulani to fight IGBOs? Can't you exhibit your foolish ruggedity by facing the IGBOs without FULANi backup?

See typical Yoruba tactic. You are the most insecure and cowardly tribe in that country.

Even Fulani you hide behind to insult IGBOs are killing you in Ondo State. You can't even face them.

Such a shameless gathering of failures...

Na wah!! cool

1 Like

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Boogeraids: 6:08pm On Jan 07
ObiPandora:
I have help you to tag him so he won't say he did not see the bigoted thread his Igbo tribesmen have been creating in NL.

He is happy that the rule is applied to Omenka cis that one pointed out the Igbo mod bias, all us of gather there soon your tribesmen go soon start wailing because I know my people get strength to ignore your hate n bigotry which we have ignored for several years on our land so returning of the favour you have been wailing since Tinubu won election.

If NL new rule is applied justly n with bias by the Igbo mod seun employed na your people go still complain pass, it just a matter of time. Make you mark this thread for future reference

Seun, rule 2
Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:13pm On Jan 07
ObiPandora:
Seun tell you mod to ban this boy I have been banned for saying some is mumu which is what this one called me here.

I am deliberately making this comment to check if any action is taken before reporting this comment cos I know it will disappear n will not be able to tell if any ban is serve on him

Seun

DabuIIIT:

It's ok but please let's not take this to all that.
My own concern is why some people are crying over something that would benefit this beautiful forum.

I am not suprised that he hasn't been banned. OP is even quoting him and they are having friendly discussions together. They are both tribalists. But of course, the mods would look away.

1 Like

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Mrfeel: 6:14pm On Jan 07
ObiPandora:
Let me know your tribe first to ascertain appropriate the respond your head deserve.

Attached below is Igbo insulting everyone insight because Seun employed Igbo mod, if the attached comment was from another tribe they will be quick to give that perosn 2 yera ban.

This Igbo bigot is still here insulting denigrating anyone anyhow he likes with getting banned.

Seun should know he is not ready. Same seun that said we can not mention tribe of cocaine pusher an open his eyes wide n watch Igbo insult his own tribe without any caution. I wonder if on can be paid to be foolish when he or she is not acting on tv.

Kid , my life doesn't start and ends on nairaland I have a life outside nairaland , and I didn't see any insult in what you attached there , I repeat go and get active on a paying social media , only if you know how much seun makes from the noise you make on nairaland you will challenge yourself to make money online
Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by optionalY09: 6:27pm On Jan 07
OROSUNBOLB:

Seun Osewa,you must be a coward ! You still allow this moniker to be operating freely here even with all the tribal slurs the idiot has been dishing out uncontrollably ?! If some of us start giving it back to the fool now, it's only then you'll remember your ban button and press it immediately!

Seun,walk the talk ! Stop acting like you're incapable of enforcing your own rules ! If you don't ban that moniker now,you'll give me no other choice than to engage him and tell the idiot the unpleasant story of his people !

Dey play, very unserious kind of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07
optionalY09:

Dey play, very u serious kind of people

Incomprehensible gibberish ! Come out clean;let me know how to package your igbaju olooyi !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Ibadanpikin: 6:43pm On Jan 07
optionalY09:
they wish they owned Nairaland, their goal is to blackmail Seun so that they can go open a Nairaland kind and start using it to trade illicit drugs.

Nothing is original about them. They see a well established business, they’ll blackmail, impersonate and destroy the business so that they can use the image of that business to perpetrate crime
What is nairaland compare to facebook,twitter and instagram.You think igbos are illiterate like you that don't know how to use world renownn apps for business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by worried222: 8:38pm On Jan 07
Ibadanpikin:
What is nairaland compare to facebook,twitter and instagram.You think igbos are illiterate like you that don't know how to use world renownn apps for business.
Nice one 👍

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Obviouslyblunt: 9:05pm On Jan 07
optionalY09:
they wish they owned Nairaland, their goal is to blackmail Seun so that they can go open a Nairaland kind and start using it to trade illicit drugs.

Nothing is original about them. They see a well established business, they’ll blackmail, impersonate and destroy the business so that they can use the image of that business to perpetrate crime
seun rule 2.
Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:37pm On Jan 07
DabuIIIT:

Seun has come out with a decree against any and every and all tribalists,whoever they are,is that too hard for you to understand?!
Did seun say his decree is against only a particular people?
And what business do I have with those people you mentioned,am I a mod?
You people have to come out and explain to the world why a good move by seun to sanitize the forum is a pain to you all,goes to show that you all have been the problem of nairaland all these while.
Amibo go rest, no dey point finger at anybody, were you the only one that read Seun's msgs. Abi you no get better thing wey you dey do with your time, why would you create a nonsense thread not only that but you were busy pointing finger at people. Amibo at your age! Tueh..

1 Like

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 10:20pm On Jan 07
NGArmyTerrorist spot on your bald head:
Amibo go rest, no dey point finger at anybody, were you the only one that read Seun's msgs. Abi you no get better thing wey you dey do with your time, why would you create a nonsense thread not only that but you were busy pointing finger at people. Amibo at your age! Tueh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Good2go1: 11:11pm On Jan 07
Why don't you simply click report button under the coment
ObiPandora:

Seun

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Schoolshooter: 4:01am On Jan 08
Ban incoming

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Tunde835(m): 5:56am On Jan 08
Raskimonojendor:

Seun mynd44 fergie01, mukina2

You can see this dude insulting. The OP of this thread will never report such insults because that is his kinsman insulting others.

This thread itself was created to encourage tribal insults.
Seun wants to be nice to igbos. He doesn't want to hurt their feelings.

1 Like

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Raskimonojendor: 5:58am On Jan 08
Tunde835:
Seun wants to be nice to igbos. He doesn't want to hurt their feelings.
They have finally hidden the post. I hope it comes with a ban too.
Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Iamanoited: 8:24am On Jan 08
LIKE SERIOUSLY, I JUST WONDER WHY?
THE MODS HAVE DAMAGED MY SAMSUNG TABLET COMPLETELY AND RENDERED UNREPAIRABLE. I NOW NEED N400'000(FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA) TO REPLACE IT.
Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by optionalY09: 1:03am On Jan 09
Ibadanpikin:

I didn’t mention igbo in my comment, solve your problems

1 Like

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by flokii: 1:15am On Jan 09
The guyman should thread with caution in order not to kill this forum.. I remember one site just like this one (nn*) offered to pay members per post but most of us sticked with NL. I have guys that got paid using that site.

This is like the biggest forum in West Africa with views from all over.. Let them go easy on forum members.
Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:01pm On Jan 09
flokii:
The guyman should thread with caution in order not to kill this forum.. seun is only sanitising his forum and ridding it of tribalism and ethnic profiling,how in the world is that lilling the forum? remember one site just like this one (nn*) offered to pay members per post but most of us sticked please take it easy,bana,it is stuck o grin
with NL. I have guys that got paid using that site.
good luck to them,nobody is forcing anybody

This is like the biggest forum in West Africa with views from all over.. Let them go easy on forum members. and lagbara Oloun,Nairaland shall remain so.. thank you for exposing yourselves that all along, you guys have been the tribalists and ethnic profilers on this forum. We don't know why you all are having headache over this beautiful and good step of Seun..We got to know about the late Akeredolu's Igbo wife,all thanks to you.. God bless Seun more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by YorubaDemonswag: 5:07pm On Jan 09
Even if we don't mention the tribe of perpetrator here,how does that stop his tribe from being tribe of so so so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Borno State Governor Vows To Provide Solar-powered Boreholes / Yar Adua can Fit Into The Shoes Of Awolowo. / Opposition Lawmakers In Oyo Set To Defect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.