Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerians Should Also Show Luv To Lady Whose Leg Was Amputated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians Should Also Show Luv To Lady Whose Leg Was Amputated (179 Views)

As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband / The Continuation Story Of The Lady Whose Family Allegedly Killed Her Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Also Show Luv To Lady Whose Leg Was Amputated by Ohizman73(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07
I came across two stories and in today's Sunday punch, one which is trending concerning the the naira rain on the woman who had to wake up at 4.50 AM to cook food and for her husband. Which prompted Nigerians to rain naira on her to fulfill the her wishes. Then I also came across another seeming sad story concerning a young lady of the 23 years, Hannah Ajibade a former student in the of ilaro poly who had to stop school as she suffered an accident on her way to school. Which sadly led to amputation and of her leg. She has suffered a lot as she's from a poor home. She presently needs to go back to school, get a prosthetic leg and wants to open a head dressing salon as she doesn't want to be a liability. But she has financial issues challenges. I want to appeal to Nigerians also to come to her aid. She definitely has a needs to be shown such luv even more I view of her disability. From the story she is on TikTok and her username is Sexy one leg. Which she claimed she imbibed as she received insults as being labeled half human. As I am not on X could nairalanders help me repost my appeal on X.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Alcohol And Sex Enhance Drugs During This Heat Period? / After 51 Years Of Marriage Father Finds Out None Of His Children Are For Him / Almost New 12.5kg Cylinder Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.