Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High (316 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High by Truvelisback(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07
Good day, fellas. Ever since the death of Dora Akunyili, the rate of fake drugs, food and drinks is now very high. In her time, the rate was very low because she dealt with these fake producers, burnt down their products or substandard products. I perceive, that was the reason they got rid of her.
Re: The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High by Evolutionism: 7:39pm On Jan 07
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Ever since the death of Dora Akunyili, the rate of fake drugs, food and drinks is now very high. In her time, the rate was very low because she dealt with these fake producers, burnt down their products or substandard products. I perceive, that was the reason they got rid of her.

Are you just waking up?

It took me some years to fully assimilate the importance of that woman. That woman is a goddess.

Many such people are gone and i don't think we will ever find them again. Or better still donkey years later.

We will never be able to appreciate those peoples sacrifice enough. Believe me.

It's not easy to fight EVIL.

3 Likes

Re: The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High by libertyfather(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07
naija don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High by TimT: 8:06pm On Jan 07
Well.

1 Like

Re: The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High by Available9: 9:38pm On Jan 07
Especially alcoholic drinks...it's either fruits or water... else, count me out

1 Like

Re: The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High by kabius(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07
@op you are correct the rate is really alarming. But to get rid of all this all hands needs to be really on deck. Both government and individuals cause they live around and sometimes we work with them or directly or indirectly contribute to this problem.
Re: The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High by Truvelisback(m): 7:08am On Jan 08
kabius:
@op you are correct the rate is really alarming. But to get rid of all this all hands needs to be really on deck. Both government and individuals cause they live around and sometimes we work with them or directly or indirectly contribute to this problem.
The govt carealess about this because they have appointed Offcials like NAFDAC. People now comfortably sell fake and expired drugs, food and drinks. When this woman was alive, she dealt with these issues immersely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wake Up To Cook For Me By 4 Am / Meet A Tribe In South Sudan That Showers With Cow Urine / How do you Make Lagos Boys Hate You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.