Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit (2654 Views)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / I Want To Sell My Woman-friend (pics) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Jan 08
pocohantas:

Two of una for chop the two weeks hotel money na. For this Tinubu economy. grin grin

@ bolded, it is really simple. If you have to hide it from your special one, it means you know it is bad. Then why do it?

Fidelity takes a conscious effort. You can't put yourself in the line of temptation everyday and claim you want to be faithful. There are 99 times you would overcome and there would be 1 time you can fall. Even the bible says we should flee from all sorts of temptation.
I for enjoy steady light sef and maybe free wifi.

Bible said we should resist the devil and he will flee us, devil fah but when it comes things like this one, it said we should do the fleeing grin grin grin

I been think say you don quit nairaland.
Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:18am On Jan 08
vybzkartel:
She is married but we are friends
No strings
She says she would like to pay me a visit
She is a christian and says she can't cheat on her husband
Is it healthy/??

Or is anything wrong with it?

There's nothing wrong with it grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by pocohantas(f): 10:18am On Jan 08
Tallesty1:
I for enjoy steady light sef and maybe free wifi.

Bible said we should resist the devil and he will flee us, devil fah but when it comes things like this one, it said we should do the fleeing grin grin grin

I been think say you don quit nairaland.

Yes, we should. If we can all adhere to this and not assume he/she is just a friend, infidelity would reduce.

I resumed work last week and I had too much to get off my table. You know how customers rush to the bank after a public holiday. Sometimes it looks like the holiday is just a scam.
Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by MumEmdy(f): 10:20am On Jan 08
vybzkartel:
She is married but we are friends
No strings
She says she would like to pay me a visit
She is a christian and says she can't cheat on her husband
Is it healthy/??

Or is anything wrong with it?

There are some things that don't just sounds right even if we don't see anything wrong with it. What is the main purpose of her visit, to discuss what exactly?

If you don't have any business deal with her why should a married woman befriend with you in d first place, what happens to all d single ladies around you?. Anything outside good morning neighbor, how is work? No married man should see me as a friend to the extent of paying me a visit, for what exactly??.
Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:21am On Jan 08
GOFRONT:
Beware of Magun..

Gadafii:
You desperately want to fuckkk thst married sims, that’s why you create thread to seek validation it’s evidence in your last response where your preek no gree for any girl….the thing you Dey find you go see am

A nairalander already asked you to tell her to inform her husband about her visit, but you still Dey ask questions cos it didn’t validate your intention

I pray she’s laced with magnum so that you can bleat like a goat this year 😂😂

There's nothing like magun!

I have banged over 10 married women so I'm talking from experience grin
Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by Demigod22: 10:36am On Jan 08
A female married friend can visit me, it depends on how close we are. However, you already have dubious mindset towards the visitation which is wrong. We have single girls, even hook up girls, why married friend?

There was a time I don't have any genuine female friend because I will end up sleeping with them but my self assessment brought me back and I activated the discipline me. I have boundaries and I am selective.

You can equally host her and her husband to a sumptuous meal.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by Tallesty1(m): 10:44am On Jan 08
pocohantas:

Yes, we should. If we can all adhere to this and not assume he/she is just a friend, infidelity would reduce.

I resumed work last week and I had too much to get off my table. You know how customers rush to the bank after a public holiday. Sometimes it looks like the holiday is just a scam.
Eyah.

Please make the most of your break time and get good night rest.

You need it.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by Raalsalghul: 10:46am On Jan 08
Savedday2:
Am beginning to believe that, marriage to a 9ja girl is god's own way of punishing the man

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by ola31701: 10:48am On Jan 08
Tell her to inform her husband of her visit to your house since she's convinced that she's doing the right thing?Tell her to inform her husband of her visit to your house since she's convinced that she's doing the right thing?...
Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by Sirhush(m): 10:49am On Jan 08
One of my babe visit me last night saying she now have a serious man in her life and dey are getting married soon. And she can't cheat no more. Guess what happen after getting her a bottle of trophy for her and suya. The next things she ask did you have condom. Lol as a sharp carry I give it to her oo. Hear this if you want to live long no dey put woman for head

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by Oladhips(m): 11:19am On Jan 08
she should come along with her husband angry

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by Makamatic: 11:37am On Jan 08
All these kind things na him they kill men for my tribe . Me wey come be only son self if I they see all these kind thing marriage they fear me make person no go die Sara for him mama .
Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by faridaariyo3: 2:18pm On Jan 08
Very simple Very simple ...
Re: Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit by galadima77(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08
Nazgul:

Tell her to inform her husband of her visit to your house since she's convinced that she's doing the right thing?

Why won't they (she and the husband) come together? Since it's a harmless visit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's So Special About Marrying A Virgin? I Will Tell You... / If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? / Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.