Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds (49233 Views)

TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds / David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Maxtipulation(m): 8:12am On Jan 08
Video evidence, audio evidence or I don't believe it

When people don't get what they want or have their way at times they come out with false allegations to diminish your efforts

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by StrongAlphMale: 8:12am On Jan 08
oz4real83:
Thr UK don't joke with lives and welfare of their citizens, why will UK citizens report to UK authorities that they just escaped death and other dangers and that there were still other UK citizens still in danger and the UK did nothing? That shows there is a lie somewhere shocked, the report is either fake, or there is something we are not being told sad

Tb Joshua is dead already. Wetin you want make UK authorities do again? They should go and dig up TB Joshua's from the grave and arrest him?

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Demigod22: 8:13am On Jan 08
TB Joshua allegedly committed these crimes when he was alive, you didn't investigate or release documentary in order for him to face the law, but now that he is dead you want to show your bias, political, ill motivated craft to the world.

Sometimes, I wonder if it's better to be bombing this BBC crew alongside Gaza because they are very terrible people.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by MrDoGood(m): 8:13am On Jan 08
They want to cash out from the church.
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by tonicyril: 8:14am On Jan 08
dalongjnr:
Every time, it's one allegation or the other, but it was never proven.
These allegations are fabricated or they are sponsored by the people who are surprised that his church is still standing, after his dead.
I pray ur daughter experience what those people experienced

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by masui(m): 8:15am On Jan 08
justtoodark:

you cant believe he was capable to such a thing....??
you cant believe bill cosby was capable to such things....??

human beings go shock you alot....
they are capable to the most crazy things....

No mind am. He thinks that all magical moves na genuine. He go still believe say liquid metal na servant of God.

I laff in Kiswahili.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Mosba: 8:17am On Jan 08
Madness promax, I wonder where he is now hell or heaven only God can judge.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Trustedpronet: 8:19am On Jan 08
BBC didn't expose the area where the white people working in the church poisoned TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by hotseat: 8:19am On Jan 08
Even in death, the smear campaign against the irrepressible and enigmatic Prophet T.B Joshua continues.

The holy scriptures admonishes us to leave all judgements to God - the omniscient.

If truly, he's indeed guilty of all these weighty allegations, he shall have to give account before God.

Even Jesus Christ - the Light of the World - was and still being accused of many unspeakable things by some people till date.

Na so the world be.

@hotseat

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by aylipple: 8:23am On Jan 08
The 3rd to the last paragraph of this entire write up is instructive.
Meanwhile, Prophet TB Joshua may or may not be guilty of these allegations but to claim that he "faked" miracles? I'd find that hard to believe because I followed EmmanuelTV live for a long time & some of the miracles I saw happen to people? If those were faked, then he must've been so so good not to have been exposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by GLouis: 8:29am On Jan 08
NwaNimo1:
Evidence of widespread abuse and torture by the founder of one of the world's biggest Christian evangelical churches has been uncovered by the BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-67749215

Have you investigated the killer terrorists in Nigeria?

You are nothing but paid propaganda publicist . BBC you can't deceive people.
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by MisfitHPG: 8:31am On Jan 08
osigiepurr:
I hate the way the white people always try to ridicule and stereotype African top performers. Even after death, the white demons are still angry with TB Joshua due to how he seriously dealt with them. Hence they are all out for cheap blackmail and propaganda against a dead man. Foolish HomoSapiens called "British" have been trying hard to cause confusion in West Africa since 1860.

No one is talking about Benny Hinn and other foreign pastors who performed greater miracles across the world. Why are the foolish British demons after TB Joshua even after death?. He should be left for God to judge.

The Europeans should be ashamed of themselves because they manipulated and introduced the foreign religion to the West Africans. Some smart Africans took it up and outshined their pretentious religious craft. So, why are the British now crying over spilt milk?
you sound incredibly daft and stupid,this is not an indictment on Him,I can't speak on it because only God and those who were,if were abused,but you playing that race card means you are imbelicly dull,how many pastors are in world famous Nigeria pastors in Nigeria are without scandals?Adeboye,Oyedepo,Joshua Selman,Late Benson Idahosa,Arome Osayi,Paul Enenche,clean guys with clean records,why is it Always TB Joshua from the very beginning? there is never smoke without fire,he could very much be innocent,say that,support him if you will but don't act like the whites are our problem,they are not

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by jattopeter(m): 8:32am On Jan 08
Did you hAVE any evidence to back your self up??
Tingotoe:
TB Joshua was a false prophet and I believe everything negative said about him in the documentary. I had the opportunity to witness firsthand his deceptive and manipulative tactics when I visited his church over 10 years ago. Such a house of demons that his coven was

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by id4sho(m): 8:33am On Jan 08
People that live in ikotun don't attend SCOAN

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by NoToPile: 8:34am On Jan 08
Loool, and lool na now day dey break at least this is the BBC, there shouldn't be an accusation of him being witchhunted.

How people still ignorantly attended there then baffles me.

As far back as 1999 at Igando then everybody knew something was not right with that church.

You just need to be a christain and you will know.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Hadone(m): 8:34am On Jan 08
Fake TuBerculosis
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Dexy4yah(m): 8:36am On Jan 08
West and sexual allegations

That's how our black brothers are suffering in their hands....once they want to bring you down...they will use sexual allegations against you.

So tb Joshua has under ground or a safe house where he chained his victims and nobody found out about it? Lies from the pit of hell

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by jattopeter(m): 8:37am On Jan 08
Very Absurd and foolish claim , why did you wait for so long ? I dont believe .

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by AgubataAkokwa: 8:40am On Jan 08
Breeze don blow, fowl nyash don open. if anybody was expecting that anybody could perform miracles in the name of a non existent Jesus, God, Allah, and mohaMAD that person needs a serious brain check. TB Joshua never held anyone down with any spel. He simply used the opportunity of people's gullibility to cash out from them big time. There has never been and there will never be any power in Jesus, God,Allah, and mohaMAD. We are all just deceiving ourselves in Africa.

Africa wake up and smell the coffee

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by kay29000(m): 8:43am On Jan 08
Reading some of the comments on this story shows me how powerful religious leaders are in Nigeria... Even with all the confessions from past members (multiple past members that were his closest disciples) of the church, some people are still saying it's all lies. Damn!

11 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Dexy4yah(m): 8:46am On Jan 08
Tranquility2345:

Please go and learn the difference between dead and death angry

Mr Lecturer
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:49am On Jan 08
Fake miracles is not a new thing

People still get paid to perform healing on stage in big cities.
I spoke with a person who got paid to do so.

They train and pay you to do so.

My uncle who was paralyzed and taken there hoping that he'll get healed before he returns, came back the same.

Whether people believe those ladies or not, in so much rumours, there's always an element of truth in it.

These ladies are not the first people to say these things.
10 people can't gang up to say same thing.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by francis71: 8:49am On Jan 08
Allegations all the time
.. when he was a life, why did no one come to accuse him. Pls they should rest jooo
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by jubrilELsudan: 8:51am On Jan 08
AS E BE SO NA HELL FIRE NA HIM TB JOSHUA GO DEY OOO CAUSE AS HIM DIE FROM HEART ATTACK HE NO GET TIME REPENT SO OOOOO

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Suncheks(m): 8:52am On Jan 08
They all explained tire but no evidence. All I see here is envy and bitterness from TB Joshua's former employees who wanted their fair share from the proceed of SCOAN but was denied by his wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Raskimonojendor: 8:52am On Jan 08
Just watched episode 1 and 30 min out of episode 2. I will watch the remaining later. Dude was no different from other American and Korean religious cult leaders usually shown on American documentary channels.

He (Joshua) started off well (humble beginnings), then the later power (whatever power he got from only God knows where) gets into his head, he hypnotizes people around him using psychology and assault, they fear him, he sexually assaulted some, flogged some e.t.c even the boy servants he keeps in his penthouse were interviewed to corroborate some of the stories his disciples mostly females (from UK, Nigeria, Namibia, South Africa, USA e.t.c) were saying about him.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by dalongjnr: 8:54am On Jan 08
tonicyril:
I pray ur daughter experience what those people experienced
He who alleged, has the burden of prove!
You are likened to a person who, will carry a stone to pursue a person,once people start shouting "thief,thief, ole, ole". Without knowing,if the person actually commit the crime or not.
Your type believed in jungle justice.
May your prayer get back to you, if the man is actually innocent of all the fabricated stories.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by georgeakins: 8:55am On Jan 08
kettykin:
How come all the Lagos Ibadan press didn't do this and it took an external body to do it.

I am very sure there millions of underground activities deliberately left untouched by Nigeria journalism like the endemic human ritual going on in the south west, scam churches in Lagos, falsification of economic data by government and organisations to hoodwink the gullible public.

Why didn't biaflan press do it when joshua was alive?

Jagaban presidency dey pepper biaflan.
Hoebee has been crushed.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Raskimonojendor: 8:58am On Jan 08
kettykin:
How come all the Lagos Ibadan press didn't do this and it took an external body to do it.

I am very sure there millions of underground activities deliberately left untouched by Nigeria journalism like the endemic human ritual going on in the south west, scam churches in Lagos, falsification of economic data by government and organisations to hoodwink the gullible public.
This thing still found a way to bring tribalism into the thread. Well, Nigerian journalists discovered Otokoto money ritual beheading cult in Owerri and okija shrine in Anambra.

I hope you are happy now.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Believe1234: 8:59am On Jan 08
How will he now defend himself with all these allegations now he was no more, why not bring it out when he was alive for him to defend himself. BBC I hail o
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Wizuman: 9:03am On Jan 08
osigiepurr:
I hate the way the white people always try to ridicule and stereotype African top performers. Even after death, the white demons are still angry with TB Joshua due to how he seriously dealt with them. Hence they are all out for cheap blackmail and propaganda against a dead man. Foolish HomoSapiens called "British" have been trying hard to cause confusion in West Africa since 1860.

No one is talking about Benny Hinn and other foreign pastors who performed greater miracles across the world. Why are the foolish British demons after TB Joshua even after death?. He should be left for God to judge.,

The Europeans should be ashamed of themselves because they manipulated and introduced the foreign religion to the West Africans. Some smart Africans took it up and outshined their pretentious religious craft. So, why are the British now crying over spilt milk?

What they practise in UK and Rome is Syncretism, a blend of Yeshua followership and their native practices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.