Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige (5283 Views)

Buhari Administration Not A Failure – Ngige / My Administration Not Hindered By Debt - Obaseki / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:49am On Jan 08
it was not a failure due to d catastrophe presently ongoing!

cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Itiskdg121(m): 7:49am On Jan 08
Yes oo. With the current Tinubu government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Maxtipulation(m): 7:51am On Jan 08
With the way Tinubu's administration is going I strongly agree that Buhari's administration is very good

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Reelmii: 7:51am On Jan 08
Coming from another failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by seunayantokun(m): 7:52am On Jan 08
Ngige is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Iyke48: 7:53am On Jan 08
Yeah because of the current one
Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Ever8090: 8:18am On Jan 08
AqualinaXYZ:

Omo Buhari government no fail ooo

I thought it was the worse till this werey come on board
we seem to forget so easily, the journey we are on now was initiated by Buhari and I am not even sure if Tinubu knows where to start, I am afraid like there is no hope for Nigeria
Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by BeeNG3: 8:29am On Jan 08
Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Tozocalamity: 8:30am On Jan 08
Buhari's government was A disaster to say the least. The damage it did to our economy will take decades to be reversed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by BeeNG3: 8:30am On Jan 08
Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Bluntemperor: 8:35am On Jan 08
Ogbeni Ngige,please,park,if you want to be relevant,go elsewhere!
I no blame you sef,Oga, what was your Contribution during this your Oga,for 8-years?
Did your People cherish your support for Buhari!
Anyway,the only thing I can say, Buhari did well na the 2nd - Niger Bridge but at how much and What Costs was this Contract Executed for Nigerians to pay through their noses,we are yet to know?
Buhari economic was a total failure,as he couldn't open one Company for the Youths Employment, and even the Dangote Refineries that should have been a safe haven for him,the Place is yet to be Completed,yet Buhari deceived Nigeria- to went to Commission it and the question is- how can you Commission a Project that could not produced anything at that period and here,you are whining Nigerians?
Same with Femi Adesina,the other day!
I beg make Una park somewhere and stop disturbing Nigeria!
We are watching Closely,how Tinubu wants to get Nigeria Moving Again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by BeeNG3: 8:41am On Jan 08
Senior man
Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by bayelsaowei(m): 8:48am On Jan 08
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by jaywon442: 9:06am On Jan 08
I will screenshot this in the case of those tribal wars

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Yestogood: 9:13am On Jan 08
Failure is weak.
Unmitigated disaster.
Catastrophe
Dark horror

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by bluefilm: 9:16am On Jan 08
Story for the gods

I supported Buhari in 2015

But I must say that his government was a total failure and could be best described as an ill-fated experiment we should never have carried out!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by ezekieloe(m): 9:23am On Jan 08
Nawa o! You still get mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by sterlingD(m): 9:24am On Jan 08
My thinking

Maybe he is trying to say there is a word before failure and that is the word that should be used to class his oga's administration and that the word failure be on reserved preciously for classing of future administrators

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by F117nighthawk: 9:25am On Jan 08
What else will a failed student say? Of course many of them smiled to the banks,they will not admit Buhari,s administration is a failure,May we never experience a government like Buhari again in the history of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Brushstrokes20: 9:25am On Jan 08
Arrant bullocks!... The dwarf is part of the rot!
Buhari failed WOEFULLY but tinubu is taking failure to the NEXT LEVEL... # renewed shege Pro max

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by OtunbaJ: 11:11am On Jan 08
Not just that the govt was a failed govt but u are the worse labour minister Nigeria ever had

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Patojargz: 11:38am On Jan 08
See Jabbing 👀 Truly bubu govt no fail cos em still remind us say We go Miss Am.

E dey happen real life now....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by AYNL: 11:54am On Jan 08
with the way our current presido is moving
it's defo not a failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Jan 08
Buhari is not a failure abi?...,but Tinubu government said they inherited a bankrupt and bad economy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Xinox: 3:25pm On Jan 08
They were quiet but now that they started observing that PBAT is struggling, they are coming out to talk. I can tell you this for free, even though PBAT is struggling, no one should pray 8 years of Buhari should happen to Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by mankan2k7(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08
It is an embarrassment to use the word FAILURE and BUHARI in one statement without an adjective describing our massive the failure was. E. G Monumental failure, All round failure, destructive failure etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by MamaletASO: 8:44pm On Jan 08
So what it is??

Ngige must be a mad short man devil

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige by Exceed15: 8:50pm On Jan 08
Short devil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government To Deploy 157 Soldiers For Peacekeeping In South Sudan. / Breaking News: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead. / Policemen And OPC Members Clash In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.