Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod (909 Views)

We’ll Move Against Anyone Fighting Tinubu Unjustly’ – Ohanaeze PG, Iwuanyanwu / What Should These People Do After Being Detained Unjustly For 15yrs / Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod by skj1377(m): 8:06am On Jan 11
Raskimonojendor:
Lol.. the politics mods are the nicest. I hear they ban for 3 years in the travel section.
ha ha
Re: I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod by skj1377(m): 8:09am On Jan 11
Raskimonojendor:
Lol.. the politics mods are the nicest. I hear they ban for 3 years in the travel section.
. Yes I agree with you because I have been banned in political section repeatedly after making terrible remarks. The longest was 7 days, some 1 or 2 days. I have since adjusted my commenting and no ban ever since.
Re: I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod by aswani(m): 8:20am On Jan 11
Proudlyomonna:

And almost all APC urchins tag the Obidient movement to Igbo when We can visibly see that the movement is one championed by mostly the common man from different Tribes in Nigeria.

This is a version of the truth that "might" not be true, so to speak.

The Obidient movement was always overwhelmingly Igbo. A lot of the needless and uncouth President Tinubu (and Yoruba Muslim) bashing in trying to elevate Peter Obi into some kind of sainthood has meant the Edo's and a fair amount of Yorùbá's have voted with their feet. This is probably also true for others tribes.

The common man from other tribes can now visibly see through the selfish agenda of the (founders of the) movement.

We Nigerian masses Nigerians will hopefully find someone to hang our hat on soon that, unlike Peter Obi, isn't part of the established Political class that has been pressing our neck since the return to civilian rule.
Re: I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod by Proudlyomonna: 9:00am On Jan 11
aswani:

This is a version of the truth that "might" not be true, so to speak.

The Obidient movement was always overwhelmingly Igbo. A lot of the needless and uncouth President Tinubu (and Yoruba Muslim) bashing in trying to elevate Peter Obi into some kind of sainthood has meant the Edo's and a fair amount of Yorùbá's have voted with their feet. This is probably also true for others tribes.

The common man from other tribes can now visibly see through the selfish agenda of the (founders of the) movement.

We Nigerian masses Nigerians will hopefully find someone to hang our hat on soon that, unlike Peter Obi, isn't part of the established Political class that has been pressing our neck since the return to civilian rule.

You obviously don't know the person Obi.

The man is not a saint Yes,oh how well would one be a saint in this politics of do or die affair We have rocking our system? But give him a job to do He will do it well without fixing his eyes on materialistic gainings.

He was supposed to be given 2cars annually in Fidelity, He turned it down telling them He has no need for cars He just wants to come to office and do His work.
Ask them in Abuja while He was SEC chairman,He rejected all pays,allowances telling them He has no need for them,He worked for Nigeria free of charge.
How many of Your past Governors do not receive their pay and wages as past Governor. Till today Anambra has not come out to say they have given Obi a penny or entitlement as past Governor,He doesn't need all this things making this politicians go gaga,the man just wants to deliver good public service.

See where playing politics with the survival of Nigeria has left the Country. The rich class only has Apc to thank, APC has been nothing but a curse to the common man hustling to makes ends meet in this Country. No be se them no get people wey fit deliver,but they will never deliver bcus that was not the sponsoring thought to the creation of the evil APC structure,they only joined forces to bring PDP down,now keeping Power is the only thing that matters.

May the strong stand firm.

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod by Parachoko: 6:16am On Jan 22
Kepukepu:
must have been cos of tribalism which you are notorious for
It's so funny how you people accuse everybody that does not agree with your opinion of being a tribalist grin

If I ask you to prove am a tribalist now, you won't be able to prove it.
Re: I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod by Roger3D(m): 11:16am On Jan 22
Parachoko:
Tueh!!
And so? Will the world come to an end?
Re: I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod by Kukutente23: 2:09pm On Jan 22
Parachoko:
Your father is the retard you're talking to
Useless bastard. You're not my father.
Tell your mother I said you're bastard raised in the gutters and you'll see how much she agrees with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod by Parachoko: 2:11pm On Jan 22
Re: I Was Banned Unjustly For More Than 5 Month By A Mod by Iceberg3: 2:53pm On Jan 22
Parachoko:
Who's the mod that suspend me? I need some explanation why my suspension is this long.
Aliamdullillahu..Allah bless the mod for job well done

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Years After Awo: What Nigerians Remember Him For: ? / Nigerian Music Award: / U Own Ideal On How To Make Nigeria Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.