Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages (12074 Views)

Akpabio, Speaker & 2 Others Padded Tinubu’s Palliative Budget - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu's Palliative: What Can You Do With N8,000? / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by FireUpNow(m): 9:34am On Jan 08
Na paddy paddy level. No need to make noise
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by AlabiKILLER2023: 9:34am On Jan 08
Una go complain tier

Tinubu is like a lucust
Only came to destroy
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by Kemadealadire(f): 9:34am On Jan 08
Palliative to overpaid legislooters
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by Mosba: 9:41am On Jan 08
If it is palliathief like but if it's palliative share

1 Like

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by zebszebs: 9:42am On Jan 08
LP lawmakers who should differentiate themselves from the pack at this time, are partaking in the Jamboree.
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by Godstiger(m): 9:42am On Jan 08
Shitty goverment
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by lexy2014: 9:51am On Jan 08
NzogbuNzogbu:
You guys expecting anything from tinubu are the problem

High tax, owambe, poor masses, corruption empowerment for cronies to chop have been his political principles sine 99

you are blessed for the highlighted comment. its the summary of the problem in the country today

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by SemperFid: 9:52am On Jan 08
This is what Nigeria deserves.
No fvcks given
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by lexy2014: 9:52am On Jan 08
FireUpNow:
Na paddy paddy level. No need to make noise

let Guardian be there expecting explanation
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by lexy2014: 9:53am On Jan 08
edogu:
If this government is not careful something bigger than 2012 protest may follow suit.

They seem not to be in touch with reality. People are really really suffering and all we keep hearing on the social media is sharing of this and that.

May God help us in this 2024.

"they seem"?

e be like say your eye never clear
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by israelmao(m): 9:59am On Jan 08
Lawmakers and palliatives in spite of jumbo salaries and allowances?Emilokan must be out of his mind!
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by sukar886: 10:00am On Jan 08
This is the worst governement, bunch of thieves, na only God go save us
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by Brushstrokes20: 10:00am On Jan 08
Am I surprised ?... Hell NO!
# USELESS GOVT of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by adolfHitler1934: 10:01am On Jan 08
edogu:
If this government is not careful something bigger than 2012 protest may follow suit.

They seem not to be in touch with reality. People are really really suffering and all we keep hearing on the social media is sharing of this and that.

Please just forget it, nothing will happen. There won't be any protest for the next 8 years.
How's the NLC strikes broken? Do Lagos and other South West states not stay away from whatever agitation the NLC is organising?
They even go as far as tagging it the opposition party sponsored, also with ethnic coloration.

Nigerians deserve what they get.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by Emma513: 10:01am On Jan 08
AqualinaXYZ:
Thank God Peter Obi lost

At first I was angry but now I’m happy he lost

Make Tinubu wey una put hope of track record on show una shege

Na me go personally campaign for Tinubu all round PH

So that he can win make suffer choke una

Tinubu till 2098
PLEASE LET PITY THE AGBODORIANS, THEY ARE HUNGERY tongue
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by MFORC(m): 10:01am On Jan 08
The funny thing be say ellu pee lawmakers no go reject the palliative. The political elites don't care about how you feel.
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by edogu(m): 10:01am On Jan 08
lexy2014:

"they seem"?

e be like say your eye never clear
What do you expect me to say? With amount of money being dished out on the social media, it's either they are not properly guided or they've decided to turn a deaf ear to what is happening around them.
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by israelmao(m): 10:02am On Jan 08
AqualinaXYZ:
Thank God Peter Obi lost

Tinubu till 2098
Peter Obi didn't lose he was only rigged out.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by BabaAgba79(m): 10:03am On Jan 08
AqualinaXYZ:
Thank God Peter Obi lost

Tinubu till 2098

Wetin your Peter Obi fit do? PO is a failure! Anambra between 2005 and 2013 was plunged into poverty! Doctors and lecturers languished like they were in hell!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by extol1(m): 10:22am On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:
One day the people will rise and and refuse to sit further.
I don't see that happening in Nigeria
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by JayyXXX(m): 10:30am On Jan 08
Beuberry:
This govt isn't nice.
You and many other ignorant fellow where hailing them before....

1 Like

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by JayyXXX(m): 10:32am On Jan 08
BabaAgba79:

Wetin your Peter Obi fit do? PO is a failure! Anambra between 2005 and 2013 was plunged into poverty! Doctors and lecturers languished like they were in hell!
Peter Obi is not the president, yet you're convulsing.

Take your problem to Tinubu 😄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by slowice(m): 10:34am On Jan 08
You give yam to a goat to watch over and then act surprised when the goat eats the yam.... Lol

Can't be me tho

1 Like

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by PrinceofSarcasm: 10:39am On Jan 08
extol1:

I don't see that happening in Nigeria
The Egyptians said this about the Israelites of old..the British said this when they owned America that the people are too different to unit and chase the British out. The Arab nations said this when the Arab spring protests started in Tunisia, they said Islam is too strict to allow for that.

One day you will wake up to hear one protest has started in your mind you will think isn't it the usual NANs noise or NLC toothless rants. But alas no, it will spiral into something else.

Wait for it, it is coming

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by Jlow2: 10:41am On Jan 08
Government of pallatives and owambe cannot bring Nigeria out of economic crisis.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by extol1(m): 10:51am On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

The Egyptians said this about the Israelites of old..the British said this when they owned America that the people are too different to unit and chase the British out. The Arab nations said this when the Arab spring protests started in Tunisia, they said Islam is too strict to allow for that.

One day you will wake up to hear one protest has started in your mind you will think isn't it the usual NANs noise or NLC toothless rants. But alas no, it will spiral into something else.

Wait for it, it is coming
I can't wait for it to happen
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by Harrisonwo(m): 11:01am On Jan 08
edogu:

Anybody who protest should be sh*t. You can't start protesting against a govt that's less than one year old. We should give them time to turn things around
Re: Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages by CorrectionFLuid: 11:55am On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:
One day the people will rise and and refuse to sit further.

Thank goodness your name is prince of sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan / Card Reader Fails At Sanwo-Olu's Polling Unit / Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.