Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Request For A Christian Specific Only - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Request For A Christian Specific Only (431 Views)

As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Request For A Christian Specific Only by Emusan(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02
MaxInDHouse:

That's why Seun can't grant your request as it's not all those claiming Christians agreed on your terms! smiley

And Seun has responded that he will do that this year.

See the way you always proud in your ignorance as if you're Alpha and Omega.

Oma se oooo

Let's see if Seun eventually created Christian section if you'll still claim to be a Christian by accepting term or not after the below statement from you: cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: The Request For A Christian Specific Only by Adedward(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02
Seun:
I've promised to create a Christianity section this year.
pls sir, I will like dat ooo
Re: The Request For A Christian Specific Only by WAHLAYFRANCIS(m): 11:37pm On Feb 02
Seun:
seun do it asap
Re: The Request For A Christian Specific Only by MrPresident1: 9:57am On Feb 03
Seun:

There's no need for this please

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2024 / Christianity And Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? / Your Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.