Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike (18067 Views)

Rivers: No Remedy For 25 Former Lawmakers - PDP Insists / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Rivers: No alliances with APC, Sowore's AAC rejects Amaechi's endorsements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Obinoscopy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08
And this is the man that wanted to be president.
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by jamesversion: 5:12pm On Jan 08
saintopus:

If Wike who knows better than you never made the mistake of taking another Ikwerre man as governor is it you that don't know much about Rivers politics.

He would have have taken another Ikwerre and watch what would have happened.

You think Rivers is Lagos.

What would have happened?
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Boldideas: 5:22pm On Jan 08
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2024/01/08/rivers-no-regrets-making-fubara-governor-i-bought-his-nomination-forms-wike/

Wike Wine.. its enough. You can't pay God back for all the has done for you. Let it slide. You're FCT minister, this is after you have ruled for eight years. Concentrate on your new job. Thank you.
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Exceed15: 6:01pm On Jan 08
Story!!! U did it for your selfish interest.
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by HRMK: 7:50pm On Jan 08
with state funds!but how much came out of fubara's purse to contest for the seat?
NOTHING!
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by ufuosman(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08
Baba dey regret 😂
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by idanone(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2024/01/08/rivers-no-regrets-making-fubara-governor-i-bought-his-nomination-forms-wike/
expire milk always crying on how he bought Tinubu and his Cohoxt Ticket, I Beg allow us hear word joor.
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Godwin1984: 10:48pm On Jan 08
Nobody would have stopped you the pharoh of our time
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by DataMina: 11:23pm On Jan 08
UCyril:
the non indigenes are not interested in politics because they are not from Rivers State but the have voters card. Ijaw people are very smart that's why the want to play divide and rule tactics , they're quietly separating other igbiod group from ikwerre. During election what they will do is to solicit support from people in oyigbo,omuma,etche, ogba, etc with non indigenes. Remember fubara speak igbo he will be campaigning with igbo language to gather vote of non indigenes.
I have been saying this to whoever cares to listen. If Sim or Tonye Cole asserts himself Ikwere is gone. There has been a strong recentment for the Ikwere even among the Igboid group.
The nepotism of Wike during his regime was really bad
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by DataMina: 11:25pm On Jan 08
DataMina:

I have been saying this to whoever cares to listen. If Sim or Tonye Cole asserts himself Ikwere is gone. There has been a strong recentment for the Ikwere even among the Igboid group.
The nepotism of Wike during his regime was really bad
This was what played out in the Kogi election. The Igalas thought they would rule Kogi till eternity until there leader died. Yahaya Bello ensured that power did not get back to the Igala's.
The ethnic division in Rivers State is at all time high.
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Whalis: 4:03am On Jan 09
osuofia2:
Chau Chau. Basket. Peter Odili and Goodluck Patient Jonathan Made You.
Is the Money you used in buying the forms your personal Money of Rivers State Govt Money?
When will these two people make you?
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by RiversPikin: 8:21am On Jan 09
Rest na wike.. what's all dis with the plenty talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites / Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC / EndSARS: IGP Orders Investigations Into Suit Challenging Judicial Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.