Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike (18069 Views)

Rivers: No Remedy For 25 Former Lawmakers - PDP Insists / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Rivers: No alliances with APC, Sowore's AAC rejects Amaechi's endorsements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by MurderX: 1:14pm On Jan 08
Wike has accepted his betrayal and subsequent defeat by Fubara
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by zebszebs: 1:17pm On Jan 08
If I had wanted, nobody would have stopped me. Nobody had what it takes to even be near me.

A mere man, thinking himself a god.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Shollez(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08
Shut up useless man, tell is what really happened between you and him. And why did you buy him Form?
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Cantonese: 1:19pm On Jan 08
Nobody would have stopped him?

The audacity of godfathers. How can we get better with such level of over confidence by some so called leaders?

Hopefully citizens very soon will wake up soon and begin to take their destinies in their own hands.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Bodexinvest: 1:20pm On Jan 08
Oga rest.
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Deepthoughts: 1:21pm On Jan 08
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2024/01/08/rivers-no-regrets-making-fubara-governor-i-bought-his-nomination-forms-wike/
By the time the supreme Court rules in favor of fubara, wike would begin to know that he is no where near God,if he thinks he has got fubara in his pocket then he's gotta great shock coming ahead, this I have seen.
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by NewDea4: 1:22pm On Jan 08
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by lomprico(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08
You bought his form with RS money, arrested and bullied other contestants so that fubara will run unopposed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by vanbonattel: 1:26pm On Jan 08
Loud mouted thing
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Ashirioluwa: 1:27pm On Jan 08
He used River state money to buy them forms, not his own personal money. Tell Mr. Wike to stop bragging.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by vanbonattel: 1:28pm On Jan 08
Cantonese:
Nobody would have stopped him?

The audacity of godfathers. How can we get better with such level of over confidence by some so called leaders?

Hopefully citizens very soon will wake up soon and begin to take their destinies in their own hands.

Wake up? When so e parts of the country are already queuing behind shettima to make them win elections in 2027?
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Mosba: 1:29pm On Jan 08
iT'S A BUSINESS
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:29pm On Jan 08
Just imagine the arrogance and impudence! He’s arrogating to himself making Fubara the governor of Rivers state! And some naive ones still think we’re practicing democracy in Nigeria, where the choice and will of the people is supposed to be the basis on which anyone is elected into office!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by israelmao(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08
You bought his nomination form with public fund.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by NaijaCover(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08
Wike, The Man

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by stanisbaratheon: 1:32pm On Jan 08
This fool is still blabbing?

You paid for forms because you didn't want the people you don't like to buy. No wonder you locked up Farah Dagogo because he bought form for himself.

With which money did this fool even buy those forms?

I have said it and will continue to say it, this man brought division in a seemingly peaceful state.

Before this man became Governor no ethnic group saw each other as rivals but when he came everywhere became chaotic

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Demigod22: 1:32pm On Jan 08
The only with Wike is that when he open his mouth, he always forget to close it, he leave it open whaaa for talks to fly out.

Fubara should man up against 2027.

I just want to know what Amaechi think in this whole political brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by coputa(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08
You bought his nomination form so as to install him as governor against the people's will and also act as a conduit pipe to siphon the state fund.

Wike is an enemy of Rivers state,the people should see him as such.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by UptownVibes(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08
Akwamkpuruamu:

If we talk, Their foot soldiers will say INEC under Mahmoud is the best thing that happened to Nigeria after hot jollof rice
No mind them .. Na the futue of their children them dey sell to these selfish politicians,but they dont know...

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Tenplet(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08
UptownVibes:
That's to tell you the money they budget for these elections is waste.. Inec is a waste.. Imagine him saying he placed who he wanted there,meaning the election was just formality. Same thing happened in Presidency. Inec has now become the major tool of rigging election. This is inec that was supposed to be an independent body... So sad!
imagine o! Funny Country

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Zico5(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08
Ok
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by spencekat(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08
Lastmankc:
Wike talks anyhow
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by saysoo: 1:38pm On Jan 08
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2024/01/08/rivers-no-regrets-making-fubara-governor-i-bought-his-nomination-forms-wike/
Stfu. They can buy the forwms but you looted with the forms to hold them down.
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by Zico5(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08
You paid from your pocket or government money. This man is very shallow in thinking. Who don't understand what u are trying to do. Thank God people are more wiser and that's why they bypass u. Were man

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by coputa(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08
UptownVibes:
That's to tell you the money they budget for these elections is waste.. Inec is a waste.. Imagine him saying he placed who he wanted there,meaning the election was just formality. Same thing happened in Presidency. Inec has now become the major tool of rigging election. This is inec that was supposed to be an independent body... So sad!
Nigeria election is a sham.INEC is the most corrupt government agency,theyl lack credibility,they are ready tools to be used by politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by millionboi2: 1:40pm On Jan 08
Wike cry cry baby
Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by TrumpDonald2: 1:41pm On Jan 08
In developed countries, this is an indictment that you rigged the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by opius: 1:46pm On Jan 08
Cry-cry Wike grin grin
You want to be all in all

1 Like

Re: Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike by toronto10(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08
He is directing saying that election is scam. Only one person decides who win election and not by voting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / 2019: Why Other Candidates Must Step Down For Me – Rev Chris Okotie / Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.