Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State (20737 Views)

Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations / Radio Stations Cut Down On Operationals Hours Due To High Cost Of Deisel / List Of Radio Stations In Oyo State (with Frequencies And Location) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by MSGAMBLE9: 8:32pm On Jan 08
Conner44:
Too many radio stations. Half of them only use yoruba as their broadcast language.

I will tune and tune and tune till I find the one's that won't be blasting pasuma or obesere into my ears whenever I'm driving cry
Naso you hate Paso reach.... you for don run away if na Ibadan you dey ooo...!!

1 Like

Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by ObalendeCMS: 8:46pm On Jan 08
I love classic fm 97.3
I love Ettiquete with Janet.
I love Scholz too; she's a MILF.
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by siant: 8:50pm On Jan 08
God1000:
Ibadan has more radio stations than Lagos and my favorite is splash FM
Yes, you're correct.
Ibadan city alone, not Oyo State o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by siant: 9:01pm On Jan 08
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So there is also women FM ? Lol
It is established by a certain woman, I forget her name. I see her as a feminist. She says their mission is to promote women's rights, that the voices of the women must be heard, bla, bla.
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by merits(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08
Starboytwo:
I no dey listen to radio at all.

You dey miss a lot of,I love listening to 📻 radio die.
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by DJInfluence: 9:29pm On Jan 08
What a congested airspace. Breeze blows wrongly and your station will change on its own... grin
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by jclassiq(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08
And they are all TRASH!

What a pity.
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by Jayson504(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08
My favorite radio station in Lagos is Max Fm 102.3 because of that wetin dey program with Wal pow pow pow

1 Like

Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by Caleb15(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08
The city that never sleeps
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by Clazzone(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08
That's Lagos for you ... just that the radio stations are killing businesses for each other. Frequencies are now interfering with each other. My radio Lagos 107.5 is now very unclear due to 107.7 interfering with it.

They need to moderated

2 Likes

Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08
siant:
It is established by a certain woman, I forget her name. I see her as a feminist. She says their mission is to promote women's rights, that the voices of the women must be heard, bla, bla.

Ooh wow. Just hearing for the first time
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by Johnthesuccess: 10:53pm On Jan 08
Klington:

Orishirishi stations.

I only know and listen to...

91.3 Lagos talks.
91.5 wazobia
92.3 Ifm
99.5 Nigeria info
100.5 Raypower.

Those own by yaminrins to further their agenda in Lagos. They are loosers.
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by PHAYOL81: 11:01pm On Jan 08
Rainbow FM 94.1 is omitted. KOKO INU IWE IROYIN on 92.9 ASAYAN INU IWE IROYIN on 107.5 IJINLE INU IWE IROYIN on 101.9 MORNING CROSS FIRE with SHERIFF QUADRI on 99.3 DISCUSS WITH JIMMY DISU, same 99.3 TRAFFIC REPORTS on TRIFFIC RADIO 96.1 THE THEME AGENDA, same TRAFFIC RADIO 96.1 THROW BACK WEDNESDAY (for great classic jams )on MAX 102.3 IT'S OKAY WITH OK on 91.3 FRIDAY SERMONS on 107.5
I only listen to radio cause of these above mentioned programmes
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by jessylaurel(f): 11:23pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
99.9% of the private radio stations in Lagos State are been owed by Yoruba people

So
What’s the essence of this use**ss write up
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by mkoabiola: 12:23am On Jan 09
siant:
U mean adetoun owns wfm

Anyway she is not d owner
Toun is d GM
Wfm is owned by a doctor
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by mkoabiola: 12:25am On Jan 09
Jayson504:
My favorite radio station in Lagos is Max Fm 102.3 because of that wetin dey program with Wal pow pow pow
Since Iya jogbo passed on

I stopped listening to d program

Wale pow pow is too boring
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by ekelebeXstunner: 12:27am On Jan 09
Low class people listen to radio. Na MP3 player get me. See the level of humans Nairaland forces me to interact with.
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by olaolaking: 12:34am On Jan 09
First to comment
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by FILEBE(m): 12:48am On Jan 09
Ladech:
Yet you wondering why an average Lagosian is mad
How can they have all these playing in their ears and not be crazy grin

One doesn't listen to all stations at once . Radio is the theater of the mind.

In my opinion, they don't air good programs as they use to . Back in the days, I prefer radio to TV especially at night. Days of the Palito radio .
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by FILEBE(m): 12:50am On Jan 09
mkoabiola:

Since Iya jogbo passed on

I stopped listening to d program

Wale pow pow is too boring

The best of the show was when Tatafo was with them including Dan baba ,
May Iya Jogbo continue to rest in peace. She was the life of Wetin Dey
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by FILEBE(m): 12:54am On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
99.9% of the private radio stations in Lagos State are been owed by Yoruba people

This is a very unnecessary thing to say. Just what are we to do with this info?

How you people gradually bring tribes into everything lately is appalling. It's all fun and cruise yeah? Continue sowing that seed which we germinate into our children's children's heart. That we will no longer see ourselves as brothers and sisters.

Wait. Aren't we the complaining about Rasicm ?
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by Cromagnon: 4:48am On Jan 09
TruthsFM:

Source: Radio Reporter NG
how many in anambra
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by cho25bc(f): 7:37am On Jan 09
Love800:
I have neva encountered anyone.
Even the two closest ones i told dat i always message, they will neva give me any clue or ideas. And these two guys are in my town.

Nawa. I think the best way is to volunteer with one radio station and work with dem for free. Maybe from there i will be employed.

Walk up to as many radio stations as you can and submit application to volunteer there. I believe one or two will reach out to you.

You can also start your own via online platforms. There podcast apps that help with that. Facebook is also a good channel. You can start hosting one or two programs weekly and share the links online for a wider audience.

Also, you can volunteer to train under a popular radio presenter as an apprentice or for internship. Although i only know of Yoruba presenters doing this, i dont know if English presenters do. But you can try your luck. Best of luck
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by Afodot0022(m): 8:03am On Jan 09
Taking you to the top to stay, Topradio 90.9 any time and day
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by Demigod22: 8:34am On Jan 09
Love800:
What lenght have u gone to actualize dis?
Me and u are in the same dream.
Lets tell eachother the possible ideas to go abt it.

Me i think voluteering to work in one radio station is the best way to go.

Have u heard abt CD demo?

After my NYSC, I returned back to Abuja, I applied to few stations and the ones that invited me for an interview won't employ me because according to them; I have the passion but lack the required experience.

About the volunteering, that is the best way to start, initially, I wanted to visit Capital FM where I did my I.T to start something of such, but guy need stipend for transport and basic things which they are not paying.

I still believe in that dreams.
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by TruthsFM: 9:51am On Jan 09
Cromagnon:
how many in anambra
I don’t know, he no teach 30
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by TruthsFM: 9:54am On Jan 09
FILEBE:

This is a very unnecessary thing to say. Just what are we to do with this info?

How you people gradually bring tribes into everything lately is appalling. It's all fun and cruise yeah? Continue sowing that seed which we germinate into our children's children's heart. That we will no longer see ourselves as brothers and sisters.

Wait. Aren't we the complaining about Rasicm ?
no racism here. Yoruba people owned these tv and radio stations in Lagos State
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by sirgalahad26(m): 11:07am On Jan 09
Flango:
kiss

Nothing beats a Friday for fun with Lawrence on classic FM. The high comes by 3pm when he goes highlife...

Then there's It's OK with Okey (Okebakassi) on lagos talks in the evenings by 5pm.

Radio makes Lagos traffic easy especially if you wind up your window with the air-conditioning in chilling mode
You don't do podcasts?
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by sirgalahad26(m): 11:08am On Jan 09
abdeefggh:
I am sure the numbers of stations in Oyo will be very close to that also
With Agidigbo topping the list
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by FILEBE(m): 11:15am On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
no racism here. Yoruba people owned these tv and radio stations in Lagos State

The info is irrelevant. What were you expecting that we do with the info?

Just like making a list of factories in Kano then adding at the end that Hausas own all the companies . Who you not ask yourself why that was said?

That's quite mischievous if you askbme
Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by Flango: 11:42am On Jan 09
sirgalahad26:

You don't do podcasts?

If it means listening to podcasts, then I do. But, if it means having my own podcast, then I don't (at least not yet).

However when driving, I usually prefer radio or just music.

1 Like

Re: 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State by Morizo(m): 11:56am On Jan 09
TruthsFM:

Source: Radio Reporter NG

Voice of the people

99.3. Naija Info FM

Lagos talks

My best in that order but fun house every 3-5pm in Voice of People FM is my best program yet to laugh off this hardship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elton John - Sacrifice - Mp3/mp4 Download + Lyrics / Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.