Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal (6785 Views)

Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap / APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by Jevica: 1:35pm On Jan 08
We will use him as a pilot study. if it works out fine, then our next president will be Rev Father.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by Demigod22: 1:36pm On Jan 08
Now that supreme Court have done her job, Benue people should expect more prayer and fasting from the priest. According to Guma representative, father will rather pray than to work.

They go pray tire.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by BenuePolitician(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08
Fr.Hyacinth Alia all the way! PDP can cry a river full of tears if they so wish cool

1 Like

Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by EreluRoz: 1:45pm On Jan 08
Galaticos444:
pls who's d first lady of Benue state? grin
No first lady
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by miceroms: 1:56pm On Jan 08
The justice should have delivered his judgement without making those statements.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by oyeb15: 2:10pm On Jan 08
Nigerians are trying different people in governance. If this Reverend fail, then we should hire foreigners to govern us
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08
Galaticos444:
pls who's d first lady of Benue state? grin
he declared His mother as the first lady. There was a particular woman that wanted the position with the influence of SGF Akume but the Rev. Father stood his ground to reject it.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by TruthsFM: 2:27pm On Jan 08
Congratulations to fr Alia
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by Colicee(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08
Now the clown can focus on governance. Hopefully, he'll deliver proper democratic dividends to Benue state indigenes.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by TUTU147: 2:42pm On Jan 08
Time to go to real business,Benue state need urgent attention.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by BoldBrainz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08
garfield1:

How is he a clown or you lack what to say

Young man, give your opinion on the subject matter and refrain from quoting me. What words I decide to use should be of no absolute concern to you.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by garfield1: 2:53pm On Jan 08
BoldBrainz:

Young man, give your opinion on the subject matter and refrain from quoting me. What words I decide to use should be of no absolute concern to you.

Odemo,use the right words.congrarulate him and move on
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by BoldBrainz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08
garfield1:

Odemo,use the right words.congrarulate him and move on

Get out!

No be you go tell me wetin to talk. Is like you want to be unfortunate this afternoon!
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by Drbarmes(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08
[quote author=EreluRoz post=127837658]This father governor has no much grip on Benue people

Are u from benue state?
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by LeeSmart: 4:08pm On Jan 08
EreluRoz:
This father governor has no much grip on Benue people

But wait ooo I don't believe this reverend father governor is not having sex, I can't believe and sometimes I use to have this feeling that his secret affairs will come out.
Hmm women😩
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by ebudola53c: 4:17pm On Jan 08
Congrats to yes father but if she's not a virgin, don't wife her Congrats to yes father but if she's not a virgin, don't wife her ...
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by Toktee(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08
BoldBrainz:
Now the clown can focus on governance. Hopefully, he'll deliver proper democratic dividends to Benue state indigenes.
You can safely go Hangg yourself. You will never be like that clown. Who even know u in ur linage?
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by Toktee(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08
BoldBrainz:

Answer the question, coward.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by joemag: 5:21pm On Jan 08
BoldBrainz:

I think with proper usage of words such a scenario can be avoided. The man to the best of the knowledge of an average Benue indigene is trying. Father is for the people and is delivering so far.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by BoldBrainz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08
Toktee:
You can safely go Hangg yourself. You will never be like that clown. Who even know u in ur linage?

Even this air-headed reprobate is having words where humans are conversing. You'll never understand the dynamism of individual lives because like your shorthand method of writing, your reasoning is so badly disjointed into believing relevance is only gotten in political spheres.

Pained bastard!
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by BoldBrainz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08
Toktee:
Answer the question, coward.

Hyacinth is a clown. Cry some more. Ill-fed reprobate.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by BoldBrainz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08
joemag:

I think with proper usage of words such a scenario can be avoided. The man to the best of the knowledge of an average Benue indigene is trying. Father is for the people and is delivering so far.

Solely your opinion and remains valid. Doesn’t however translate into the general consensus.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by orfegater(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08
Yes Fada,congratulations
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by ufuosman(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08
Congrats to him
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by Iorhunasimon(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08
Good development Alia the man we need congratulations sir, Benue people love and also God Love u too.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by Toktee(m): 11:33am On Jan 09
BoldBrainz:

Hyacinth is a clown. Cry some more. Ill-fed reprobate.
The coward is a Governor, who are you and your family?
Who know you and your family?

Just a noisemaker.
Re: Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal by Toktee(m): 11:36am On Jan 09
BoldBrainz:

Even this air-headed reprobate is having words where humans are conversing. You'll never understand the dynamism of individual lives because like your shorthand method of writing, your reasoning is so badly disjointed into believing relevance is only gotten in political spheres.

Pained bastard!
Now i know where you crawled out from.
An idoma man that's very pain. Take my advise quietly take your life for no one will missed you.

All the noise you are making here is for nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian General Appointed Liberian Army Chief. / Emir Blames Failure In Neco On English Premier League / Senators And Reps In Abuja 'Land Grab', As FCDA Demolishes Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.