Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC (24369 Views)

NCC Grants Glo More Time To Settle With MTN, Suspends Partial Disconnection / Partial Disconnection: We’re Not Owing MTN Interconnect Charges – Globacom / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by nedekid: 2:30pm On Jan 08
This baba seems to be an Onigbese.
Cannot remember what we were discussing the other day that someone brought up the issue of debt and this billionaire. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by TUTU147: 2:34pm On Jan 08
The airtime when I want use my glo line call mtn na mtn own,is the call free of charge.Until the masses change am for mtn,dstv and others extorting nigerians dey this kind rubbish no go stop.
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Stevosty: 2:46pm On Jan 08
I wonder what Reno Omokri has to say about this, but NCC no try, the one indigenious network provider they can protect even at home.
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Daniluv1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08
Rodimi20000000:
grin This is not fair Glo should disconnect mtn too

Na so na

Nor gree for anybody this year

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Nealson(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08
Very nonsense thing....

If you know that your glo number is your hotline just do sub rely on WhatsApp call for now

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by worksmart(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08
Irresponsible decision by NCC. How can they allow innocent customers to suffer the inconveniences?
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by charlsecy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by drmuchin: 2:57pm On Jan 08
Adenuga messed up with globacom
He should understudy MTN

3 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by charlsecy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08
Rodimi20000000:
How?
God1000:
This is pure nonsense
How?
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by membranus: 2:59pm On Jan 08
benardtotti:
Glo is a typical Nigerian business, always defaulting 0r trying to cut corners . Very crappy network.

Yet they waste millions of dollars advertising on DSTV. What business sense is that?

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Image123(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08
No gree for anybody.
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by yomi007k(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08
AlphaNugget:
Glo is foolishly foolish. Imagine wasting your money on paying those big artists and you can't even settle your debt.

I even hate the network, no wonder their data dey finish like water......them dey try find money to take pay loan

Exactly my point.

I have noticed that glo will rather spend on advertisements than on providing optimum service.

I linked my NIN to my airtel and glo lines. They both told me it was successful only for glo to be telling me recently that my NIN was not successful and they will disconnect.

I told them their line is not on my priority list and I linked my NIN. They can disconnect if they choose.

Anybody depending on glo is bound to cry.

2 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Trophy12: 3:10pm On Jan 08
Nigeria is failing little by little no these and have peace ✌️
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Colicee(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08
Glo should do same to MTN
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Richfella1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08
Rodimi20000000:

MTN has most likely paid them.

5 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Ulunne777(f): 3:28pm On Jan 08
Pls pop that's my husband's main line You ppl shouldn't cripple him oo
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by psalmsjob: 3:46pm On Jan 08
How can anybody with IQ believe you if you cannot differentiate between SAVE YOUR MONEY and "SAFE" YOUR MONEY or is it your "REALLY" ON instead of RELY ON....I stopped reading your write up from that point because these errors shows that you are DUBIOUS with what ever you are trying to sell grin

visagudee:
LEARN THE SECRETS NO ONE WANT YOU TO KNOW, AND SAFE YOUR MONEY NOW! STOP REALLY ON DUBIOUS AGENTS!!!

Get a whopping 90% discount! Grab it now for just 2k instead of the usual 20k! "Hurry! Act now and seize this incredible offer!!!
Are you tired of facing visa denials or relying on dubious agents? Achieve your UK, USA, or Canada Visa (student visa, family visa ,Tourist Visas, Work Visas, Ancestry visas, Express Entry , and more.) hassle-free!!! on your own at first attempt with our comprehensive, step-by-step eBook VISA SECRETS guide. Authored by a team of seasoned consultants with extensive experience in visa consultation,

this eBook covers :
Common Challenges Unveiled: Discover and conquer the hurdles faced by Nigerian visa applicants to get your visa at first attempt.

Visa Types Made Simple: A comprehensive guide to visa types for the USA, Canada, and the UK, coupled with clear eligibility criteria for each type.

Preparation Unveiled: Uncover tips for gathering necessary documents, understanding photo requirements, and ensuring accurate form completion to get your visa at first attempt Online

Crafting an Impactful Letter: Learn the secrets to creating a compelling cover letter, understand dos and don'ts in visa application writing, and access sample templates tailored for various visa purposes to get your visa at first attempt.

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Yankee101: 3:54pm On Jan 08
Glo likes unpaid gbese sha
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Eniolohunda: 3:59pm On Jan 08
Nigeria my Nigeria.
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by maxiuc(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08
No gree for anybody don dey start wella
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Chesster: 4:08pm On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
Nigeria things dey always different.....
So a glo subscriber who has family members that are using mtn lines.... What will they do...
Na all these agencies dey encourage fraud and crime through encouragement of owning multiple Sims... Useless people....

That is not the agency's business... direct your frustration to Adenuga
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Chesster: 4:11pm On Jan 08
Stevosty:
I wonder what Reno Omokri has to say about this, but NCC no try, the one indigenious network provider they can protect even at home.

Na this ki rubbish mentality dey drag us back..

Yet the foreign companies be bombarded with taxes and strict rules alone... let's have mercy on the indigenous ones
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by sylve11: 4:22pm On Jan 08
tutudesz:
Useless NCC is yet to issue any statement about 9mobile internet blackout in some part of the country undecided

Move go urban areas. Creeks nor get 9mobile network undecided cool
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Muiccine(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08
I tink say na only be get debts to pay...we sha plenty..
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by eepeepook: 5:08pm On Jan 08
New year, new frustration.
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by EnterpriseMan: 5:16pm On Jan 08
Glo still exists?

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08
As if GLO was using the money for Bonanza
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Dennisochampa: 6:58pm On Jan 08
Chesster:

That is not the agency's business... direct your frustration to Adenuga
....my frustration??
Na you and your household dey frustrated Sha.. No be me.... Ok bye
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Franklyspeakin: 7:28pm On Jan 08
This is bad for a nigerian owned teleco
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Onuoha1234(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08
MTN should be made to pay GLO su;scribers for this cavalier action,I have incurred uncalculat|Ed business loss like| million other Nigerians.:--
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Rick9(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08
I'm shocked 😯 that people still use glo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) / Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% / Five Reasons Why You Should Stop Using All Internet Cheats ASAP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.