Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party (22633 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by PHAYOL81: 3:09pm On Jan 08
Lives always gravitate towards light. Okupe can't be different.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by koboko69: 3:11pm On Jan 08
DMerciful:
If bad governance did not start again, does that make it acceptable to you?

Bad governance will end will any person with genuine integrity and political will like Obi.

You shouldn't be in a democratic country, you aint cut out for it

Abeg shift!
I don't have time for brainwashed clowns.
Peter Obi and integrity in the same sentence. You are on NL, search threads about his governance in the past on this same platform. Some clowns who pioneered end sars suddenly rebranded him.as a messiah, and you think everyone will fall for it.

9 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Irony1: 3:12pm On Jan 08
koboko69:

Obidient asking someone to be sensible? Wonders shall never end!

Dude you are not being sensible here. I am not an obidient, this is beyond party affiliation sometime talk someone that has sense for once.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by commoditiesnig: 3:12pm On Jan 08
Samakus:
Did he just call Labour Party 'special purpose vehicle '?
Lol.. I thought I was the only one that saw that

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by DMerciful(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08
You prefer nairaland gossips to credible sources?

No credible source accused Obi of misgovernance
koboko69:

Abeg shift!
I don't have time for brainwashed clowns.
Peter Obi and integrity in the same sentence. You are on NL, search threads about his governance in the past on this same platform. Some clowns who pioneered end sars suddenly rebranded him.as a messiah, and you think everyone will fall for it.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by onuman: 3:15pm On Jan 08
trutharena:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-doyin-okupe-resigns-from-labour-party-gives-reason-photo/

Na today Okupe begin ship jumping?

As then Chief Image maker of President Goodluck Jonathan, Okupe quickly literally jumped ship, kept mum over all the lies of APC against Jonathan government immediately after Okupe saw that APC alliance was going through.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by koboko69: 3:17pm On Jan 08
DMerciful:
You prefer nairaland gossips to credible sources?

No credible source accused Obi of misgovernance

Na so. Bye!
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Raskimonojendor: 3:18pm On Jan 08
DMerciful:
If bad governance did not start again, does that make it acceptable to you?

Bad governance will end will any person with genuine integrity and political will like Obi.

You shouldn't be in a democratic country, you aint cut out for it
Which gossip. That doctors did not go on strike for 13 months because of his refusal to implement COMMESS in the state. That he used state money in building a brewery or that the roads constructed when he was governor was extremely poor quality. Lodging state money into private account. Not conduction LG elections for 8 years, his introduction of religious bigotry to the state..We can go on and on. All these are documented facts.

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by DMerciful(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08
Rubbish talk. Do your research and stop spilling poorly scripted trash
Raskimonojendor:

Which gossip. That doctors did not go on strike for 13 months because of his refusal to implement COMMES in the state. That he used state money in building a brewery or that the roads constructed when he was governor was extremely poor quality. Lodging state money into private account. Not conduction LG elections for 8 years, his introduction of religious bigotry to the state..We can go on and on. All these are documented facts.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by koboko69: 3:20pm On Jan 08
Irony1:

Dude you are not being sensible here. I am not an obidient, this is beyond party affiliation sometime talk someone that has sense for once.

All past posts reeks of a gullible obi..why are you denying your roots, you bloody liar like Obi. Abeg shift

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Timmi: 3:23pm On Jan 08
trutharena:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-doyin-okupe-resigns-from-labour-party-gives-reason-photo/

“I have been a rightist and a Liberal Democrat all my entire life. It is therefore this ideological conflict that makes me seek an exit so that I may continue my political activities with liberalism, sincerity and freedom.”

Above statement coming from the mouth of the South says a lot about Nigerian politics and politicians. They are a confused bunch, you cannot be a right wing politician and same time a Liberal Democrat. A rightist is a conservative politician.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Obinoscopy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08
Unique283:
This is a sign that Obi may soon leave, his loyalists are leaving.
You are right. You have very good foresight.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Arabaincubus: 3:27pm On Jan 08
After his conviction, he became a bad product.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Ashirioluwa: 3:29pm On Jan 08
Everyone is going to the APC bank where the money is being kept.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:29pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin

Hommie cannot wait till 2031

Peter will be next! He will go back to the PDP at the appointed time.

Carrying the APGA curse and Lamidi Apapa's curse with him. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Johnn87: 3:32pm On Jan 08
grin grin grin SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE 🚜 🚑 Anywhere belle face. Chop l chop ideologies can never survive in "we nor dey give chin chin ideologies" --its only a matter of time!. Na where man dey work, man dey chop. That's why it's called workshop cool grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Irony1: 3:32pm On Jan 08
koboko69:

All pist posts reeks of a gullible obi..why are you denying your roots, you bloody liar like Obi. Abeg shift

You see why i said you don't have any iota of sense. All these comments of mine only show or serves to prove that i knew first hand what Obi did in Anambra and never for once have i said i am an obidient.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Mosba: 3:35pm On Jan 08
English people please find me a simpler expression for "This makes it exceedingly difficult for me to continue to stay in the Labour Party which is ideologically rooted in the left of the center." I wan check something
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Chicagograduate(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08
There is no money to be looted.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by koboko69: 3:40pm On Jan 08
Irony1:

You see why i said you don't have any iota of sense. All these comments of mine only show or serves to prove that i knew first hand what Obi did in Anambra and never for once have i said i am an obidient.

hahahahahahaha

Bye niccur!
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:41pm On Jan 08
Vipro:
Someone should ask for my account number and be rewardly blessed.

Hunger bad oo
Anyone that doesn't support the Agulu packaged fraudster is hungry? I guess Obi is also hungry because sooner or later the IPOB terrorist cannibal religious fanatical fool will also run to another party as he had done in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:44pm On Jan 08
IPIGSRHYPO:

Anyone that doesn't support the Agulu packaged fraudster is hungry? I guess Obi is also hungry because sooner or later the IPOB terrorist cannibal religious fanatical fool will also run to another party as he had done in the past.
I'm watching you
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by ogify1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08
Vipro:

Hunger bad oo
Thought you guys said na only Agbado people Dey hungry? 🤣

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:50pm On Jan 08
Prigidypogodo:
I'm watching you
You go watch tire. Better go and get a real job. Jobless lazy youth.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by 752hub: 3:50pm On Jan 08
Back to PDP
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Johnn87: 3:52pm On Jan 08
Mosba:
English people please find me a simpler expression for "This makes it exceedingly difficult for me to continue to stay in the Labour Party which is ideologically rooted in the left of the center." I wan check something
Simpler English:- Labour party is Left Wing and he is Right wing kinda person. The other extreme a right wing politician.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlQ5fGECmsA?si=O5eRjb_P8xyG9WcX [/url]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Deadlytruth(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08
Raskimonojendor:
He finally left that useless party. Pat Utomi to follow next. These were the guys Tinubu used in retaining power for APC.
Pat Utomi's was most painful. This is the time he would have gotten a ministerial appointment for the first time to enable Nigerians benefit from his wealth of knowledge but just at the verge of getting it he deserted the party which was very likely to win and give him a powerful portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Bobloco: 4:03pm On Jan 08
Benwallt:

Can't Obi call both men and resolve whatever differences therein in the interest of the party? This is where his political sagacity is needed. If he can't manage LP successively and get the best out it it then he can't manage Nigeria

Obi don't have any reason to call Apapa. There's nothing to resolve with Apapa because he is an usurper who is being sponsored to destabilize the party
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Rejouir: 4:05pm On Jan 08
Vipro:

Hunger bad oo
call tinubu.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by azzima(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Cmanforall: 4:15pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin

Hommie cannot wait till 2031

Peter will be next! He will go back to the PDP at the appointed time.

Labour Party soiled their image by fielding in incompetent and corrupt candidates as their flagbearers for postgeneral elections, after the Feb/March elections.

Who is their Edo guber candidate?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by boxypane(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08
No exchange of Ghana must go for Labour now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Crude Oil Swaps, OPAS Stalled NNPC Refinery Operations / Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) / MURIC Warns Nigeria's Christians: Don't Fall For Trump's Bait To Divide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.