Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party (22631 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by seguntijan(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08
Peter Obi and his group of nomadic politicians turned the party to their family's property within a few months of joining, they are trying so hard to sideline the founding members of the party and here again is Okupe leaving because of their greedy nature. Gbajues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by deji17: 4:25pm On Jan 08
seguntijan:
Peter Obi and his group of nomadic politicians turned the party to their family's property within a few months of joining, they are trying so hard to sideline the founding members of the party and here again is Okupe leaving because of their greedy nature. Gbajues
Okupe is heading back to PDP, ahead of Bitter Obi grin grin
Nomadic Politicians. Special Purpose Vehicle and ticket hunters. No principle apart from public deceit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by broadman20: 4:30pm On Jan 08
victorDanladi:
LABOUR PARTY A.K.A SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE 😆

LP GOT A NEW NAME FROM HER USER AND DUMP AND POLITICAL PROSTITUTES.

THE PACKAGED SAINT PETER OBI,THE POLITICAL PROSTITUTE IN CHIEF WILL SOON ALSO DROP.

BY 2027 THEY WILL ALL RETURN BACK TO PDP AND REMAIN SAINTS TO THE OBIDIENT FOOLS

WHILE ALEX OTTI,THEIR OVERHYPED GOVERNOR WILL RETURN BACK TO APC AND BECOME A CRIMINAL AND POORLY PERFORMING GOVERNOR TO THEM....WIKE USED TO BE A GREAT GOVERNOR TO THEM TOO....HYPOCHRITICAL FOOLS!!!

PETER G OBI NA PDP CHIEF AND APGA EX THIEF,ALEX OTTI NA APC BOTH JUST USED LP AS SPV...TILL TODAY,ALEX OTTI NEVER RECORGNIZED OBI AS HIS LEADER FACT!!..

I don't really understand what is eating you up?

This is between labour party and Doyin Okupe that was even suspended before the election,

Why mentioning Peter Obi?
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by ogbonti: 4:36pm On Jan 08
Vipro:
Someone should ask for my account number and be rewardly blessed.

Hunger bad oo

go and push wheel barrow and stop being a pest angry
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by newnigerdelta00: 4:57pm On Jan 08
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by victorDanladi: 5:40pm On Jan 08
broadman20:

This is between labour party and Doyin Okupe that was even suspended before the election,

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by victorDanladi: 5:41pm On Jan 08
broadman20:

Eyeah...the thing pain you?
Sorry,sorry..dont cry

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by firearcher: 7:03pm On Jan 08
Samakus:
Did he just call Labour Party 'special purpose vehicle '?

He did. That's how he sees LP.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Onuoha1234(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08
Chamelionic professional so-called elite going from one winning group to @nother. Better go back to medicine for which you were trained.
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by COMPAQ(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08
Deadlytruth:
Pat Utomi's was most painful. This is the time he would have gotten a ministerial appointment for the first time to enable Nigerians benefit from his wealth of knowledge but just at the verge of getting it he deserted the party which was very likely to win and give him a powerful portfolio.

I beg leave Pat Utomi. He's just an arm chair analyst with basic knowledge. I can guarantee you if Pat Utomi is given Ministry of Interior, he cant do as much as Tunji Ojo is doing. Too mant of these old analysts just know theory but cant get things done.

Another one that just knows theory is Bismarck Rewane. I've listened to that guy several times and i think he's grossly overrated.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by wiseoneking: 9:50pm On Jan 08
Globad:
Laboured in vain?
oops! Who are the real labourers in vain? Nigerians under bondage with APC. Continue, hunger shege part two is in the way
Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Globad(f): 10:26pm On Jan 08
wiseoneking:
oops! Who are the real labourers in vain? Nigerians under bondage with APC. Continue, hunger shege part two is in the way

What would another party have done differently?

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Samakus(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09
casualobserver:

what else is it? last last all of you who thought LP and Obi was anything other than the same old wine in new bottle will find yourselves voting for PDP or APC in 2027 and we shall see how you will attempt to explain your hypocrisy (as well as that of Obi) away..

i am particularly waiting for that nuiscance Datti, who rigged election under PDP and was kicked out to explain what he is doing back in PDP.

I will still vote Obi. I witnessed his giant strides in Anambra firsthand. I know his capacity.

No amount of propaganda and hate will change my opinion of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by casualobserver: 5:08pm On Jan 09
Samakus:

I will still vote Obi. I witnessed his giant strides in Anambra firsthand. I know his capacity.

No amount of propaganda and hate will change my opinion of Obi.

Well done! The rest of us take satisfaction in knowing Obi can never win a presidential election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party by Samakus(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09
casualobserver:

Well done! The rest of us take satisfaction in knowing Obi can never win a presidential election in Nigeria.

Fair enough.

I and my likes take satisfaction in knowing that we will watch as the maladministration of the incompetent ones in power takes its toll on everybody, with the supporters of the aberration of a President the worst hit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Orders CBN To Suspend N5000 Note Introduction / Switzerland Returns Abacha's $700m Loot To Nigerian Government / Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.