Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram (38887 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 1:32am On Jan 09
viodemus:

No, I will be doing wonders to your mum's in between for a full week, she still set small. Your useless fada better not jealous this week, that ogogoro dunce wey dey suck one of una faith leader every evening, he better not annoy me this week.

Why do I have a feeling you my son?

What’s the full name of your fvckin mum!

Ask her if anybody ever fvcked her next to a trash can!
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by viodemus: 1:44am On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Why do I have a feeling you my son?

What’s the full name of your fvckin mum!

Ask her if anybody ever fvcked her next to a trash can!

No, na your auntie na im you and her walka go trash can, na wetin your mama been tell me the last time. So, get your head right, we no be cousins, so no relations there. Maybe na wetin you and your auntie dey do there. We learn new things everyday, I will tell your mum about your information.

You wan dey drag chuuking your mum with me. See morale. All you have to do is ask your mama about long pole. Your mama dey tell me say, anytime she sees a pole she feels a pleasurable rush. I mean for that mata o. She say the fo*l you call dad, no get sperm, say na artificial insemination na so you use show.

Disturb me this week and find out, we go smoke your body, capture your ghost, flame am kwa.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 1:54am On Jan 09
viodemus:

No, na your auntie na im you and her walka go trash can, na wetin your mama been tell me the last time. So, get your head right, we no be cousins, so no relations there. Maybe na wetin you and your auntie dey do there. We learn new things everyday, I will tell your mum about your information.

You wan dey drag chuuking your mum with me. See morale. All you have to do is ask your mama about long pole. Your mama dey tell me say, anytime she sees a pole she feels a pleasurable rush. I mean for that mata o. She say the fo*l you call dad, no get sperm, say na artificial insemination na so you use show.

Disturb me this week and find out, we go smoke your body, capture your ghost, flame am kwa.

Jesus!

Morafvcker composed an epistle!

Apologies for the delay, I was thinking about your mums pvssy!
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by viodemus: 2:01am On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Jesus!

Morafvcker composed an epistle!

Apologies for the delay, I was thinking about your mums pvssy!

I don't need to think what I will be doing to your mum. When we meet tonight, she go just turn in between her legs to riverine area. Na she dey do the thinking and imaginations.

Oops, our time to meet up dun reach. Walka dey go your thrash area, because if I see you anywhere near where she busy with my long wood, I won't find it funny with you.

To be continued, I will tell you how things went tonight. I no dey like kiss and tell, but since you are persistent, i will keep you informed tomorrow. No come where we dey o, it's not a threat, it's a grave warning. Do not disturb tonight.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 2:04am On Jan 09
viodemus:

I don't need to think what I will be doing to your mum. When we meet tonight, she go just turn in between her legs to riverine area. Na she dey do the thinking and imaginations.

Oops, our time to meet up dun reach. Walka dey go your thrash area, because if I see you anywhere near where she busy with my long wood, I won't find it funny with you.

To be continued, I will tell you how things went tonight. I no dey like kiss and tell, but since you are persistent, i will keep you informed tomorrow. No come where we dey o, it's not a threat, it's a grave warning. Do not disturb tonight.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Morafvker so good with novels!

Let’s forget about the dwarf you call mum, nothing wet about her again!

How about the loser you call dad! Has he finally accepted he will never make it in life!
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by viodemus: 2:15am On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Morafvker so good with novels!

Let’s forget about the dwarf you call mum, nothing wet about her again!

How about the loser you call dad! Has he finally accepted he will never make it in life!

Shuuu. I no fit text till tomorrow, she go soon comot shower. Could you believe, she came here stinking, so I give am acid soap, make she go clear that stinking layer comot.

I normally do better than this, but I go manage this tonight. If i see you near my house, na your body we go smoke tonight; you know say I suppose come una crib tonight, but due to logistics, we are here. I will keep you updated tomorrow, I just heard the shower stop running. So, do not disturb until tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 2:16am On Jan 09
viodemus:

Shuuu. I no fit text till tomorrow, she go soon comot shower. Could you believe, she came here stinking, so I give am acid soap, make she go clear that stinking layer comot.

I normally do better than this, but I go manage this tonight. If i see you near my house, na your body we go smoke tonight; you know say I suppose come una crib tonight, but due to logistics, we are here. I will keep you updated tomorrow, I just heard the shower stop running. So, do not disturb until tomorrow.

Do you know dogs don’t birth goats?

Your father was a loser, so shall you.

Think about it!
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33am On Jan 09
Loveth160:
Music executive and estranged husband of singer, Tiwa Savage, Tunji Balogun, popularly known as Tee Billz, has threatened to teach Davido “a lesson” for allegedly disrespecting his family.

He lamented that despite the “love” himself, Tiwa Savage and their son, Jamil showed towards Davido’s first daughter, Imade, he disrespected his family.

Tee Billz, who didn’t disclose how the singer disrespected his family, vowed that his family would be the last he would ever disrespect.

He added that he is waiting for the Grammys to be over, so he can spill the tea about the singer.

In a lengthy Instagram post, Tee Billz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C11uZVQrOkU/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

His outburst is coming days after Davido and Tiwa Savage unfollowed each other on Instagram.

So,, what happened between them??

Or abi something that happened private that caused this one to come online to make noise?

The unfollowed each other on Instagram, and so?
That's not supposed to be the main issue..

But then,, this Ex-husband should leave his Ex-wife alone.
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by africandollar: 5:18am On Jan 09
royalfly:

Shhh.

Bros no shush me...I go loud am, I no dey miaun go anywhere! grin
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by TheWinterBird(f): 5:27am On Jan 09
Is this nobody really threatening a well-loved, international superstar? Lol. What a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Comedian2019: 6:07am On Jan 09
TheWinterBird:
Is this nobody really threatening a well-loved, international superstar? Lol. What a joke.
I just have the feeling that the dude is looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by SirLakes: 6:31am On Jan 09
Can't do shit

No be your type grin
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by usagee36: 12:08pm On Jan 09
Start with wiz that hit that 🐈 😻 🐈‍⬛️ 😺 grin
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by gladdensir(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:
Nigerian celebrity need to start gunning each other down. Why I love their foreign counterparts

All they do is online boasting without catching body's, forgetting thats what brings fun to the industry.

Not a single pack has been smoked in last two decades.

Yeah dude, American musicians don't have time for media shit. Once there is beef among them they resort to smoking themselves out. Respect to that, man. Nigga you sure's a gangsta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Phyno Vs Tom Tom: Who Rocked It Better? (Photo) / Rita Dominic At Zaron Hunger Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.