Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram (38881 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by GreaterfutureII(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08
Ookkay.

Brand new POCO X5 5G available for sale.
8+256GB,
Brand new, Sealed.
Price -- ₦Bleep,000
Catch it in the DM, number in Signature/profile
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by tfelicityk(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08
They should resolve their differences... I don't know why they brought it to the social media.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by mosicola(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08
Loveth160:
Music executive and estranged husband of singer, Tiwa Savage, Tunji Balogun, popularly known as Tee Billz, has threatened to teach Davido “a lesson” for allegedly disrespecting his family.

He lamented that despite the “love” himself, Tiwa Savage and their son, Jamil showed towards Davido’s first daughter, Imade, he disrespected his family.

Tee Billz, who didn’t disclose how the singer disrespected his family, vowed that his family would be the last he would ever disrespect.

He added that he is waiting for the Grammys to be over, so he can spill the tea about the singer.

In a lengthy Instagram post, Tee Billz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C11uZVQrOkU/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

His outburst is coming days after Davido and Tiwa Savage unfollowed each other on Instagram.
There was party and somebody is letting the cat out of the bag
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Dennisochampa: 7:38pm On Jan 08
This one don deh mad again...
U no see who teach lesson.. Na Davido wen be public pikin....
I dey wait to see the lesson....
He beg you to respect him daughter
Live your life and allow others live theirs...
Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Sucre6: 7:38pm On Jan 08
What's this one yammering about ?

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Dennisochampa: 7:39pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:
Nigerian celebrity need to start gunning each other down. Why I love their foreign counterparts

All they do is online boasting without catching body's, forgetting thats what brings fun to the industry.

Not a single pack has been smoked in last two decades.
Dog no deh chop dog for 9ja...
We don't need them to start killing each other...
If u dey find that type... U fit wage war against your village oracle......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by nedekid: 7:40pm On Jan 08
This one wants to use davido to trend. Lol
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Ashawokobokobo: 7:40pm On Jan 08
Another Will Smith and Chris Rock loading....
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by mosicola(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08
Loveth160:
Music executive and estranged husband of singer, Tiwa Savage, Tunji Balogun, popularly known as Tee Billz, has threatened to teach Davido “a lesson” for allegedly disrespecting his family.

He lamented that despite the “love” himself, Tiwa Savage and their son, Jamil showed towards Davido’s first daughter, Imade, he disrespected his family.

Tee Billz, who didn’t disclose how the singer disrespected his family, vowed that his family would be the last he would ever disrespect.

He added that he is waiting for the Grammys to be over, so he can spill the tea about the singer.

In a lengthy Instagram post, Tee Billz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C11uZVQrOkU/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

His outburst is coming days after Davido and Tiwa Savage unfollowed each other on Instagram.
There was threeso**me and somebody is letting the cat out of the bag
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Reelmii: 7:40pm On Jan 08
Two baby daddies wan fight grin grin...e go too choke
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Dennisochampa: 7:41pm On Jan 08
We4all:
If Davido were an ordinary man with his type of nasty attitude, spiritual forces could have broken his wings long ago. Although, no ordinary man would have his kind of attitude and he is pushing his luck because of his status.

Regardless, he is one of the most charming and charismatic celebrities and these qualities are working for him. I like him but he needs to work on his personal relationship with others as the complaints are getting out of hand.
No man is perfect...
He has his flaws and that's what makes him who he is.....
Just like the rest of us.... He isn't perfect.....

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by iammolise(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08
That picture of Davido(right side) is just a perfect depiction of how 'he' David adeleke will be taking this threat grin

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by dahnimoh(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08
Talking only
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by EEIA: 7:43pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:
Nigerian celebrity need to start gunning each other down. Why I love their foreign counterparts

All they do is online boasting without catching body's, forgetting thats what brings fun to the industry.

Naira marley will soon boast about catching “body mohbad” in a song grin
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by osazsky(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08
Rest on sir...wat a loss..may God give the family of d deseased the gratitude to bear d irreparable loss amen
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by EEIA: 7:43pm On Jan 08
Artiiclebeast:
SIMPle coward wey dem for allow jump enter lagoon that year wants to buy a fight to impress Tiwa wey no send am.

You better face front guy.
I want to fūck tiwa too grin
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by bennybuhari: 7:44pm On Jan 08
Ant dey rant
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Gixapined(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08
Hmm , quite abnormal
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08
Davido will rather teach you a lesson.Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Berankis: 7:46pm On Jan 08
This one is acting like Jada Pinkett's husband (Will Smith).

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Jking20(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:

They're cowards all of them
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:47pm On Jan 08
My dear cococandy, you can now see why I am a strong advocate for young men getting red pilled? This agbaya is an example of why one should never allow a young one turn a fool at 40.

You all confuse red pilling with misogyny,they are not the same. Both ideologies are extremely opposite. Red pill teaches a man self control ,Teebillz has never been one to exhibit self control even from his days pre tiwa.
He has always been a. Simp who grew up being called lover boy by every over ages au t around him who couldn't tell the difference between child abuse and over indulgence.

This man is a shame to men and at times I feel like ....

I rest my noodles for now 😞

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Greystone: 7:48pm On Jan 08
What "lesson" does he want to teach Davido?

All this online rant to get Tiwa's attention

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by jchioma: 7:48pm On Jan 08
Their wahala
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Jostoman: 7:48pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:

Wicked people
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Thegamingorca(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08
Davido don win Grammy?
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Unheardyearning: 7:49pm On Jan 08
This could be likened to the titanic sinking ship

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 7:49pm On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
Dog no deh chop dog for 9ja...
We don't need them to start killing each other...
If u dey find that type... U fit wage war against your village oracle......

Have you tried to grill a dog and feed a dog?

Dunce!
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Felix6: 7:49pm On Jan 08
ecolime:
He's trying to impress Tiwa Savage.

Why didn't he threaten the guy that rammed Tiwa mercilessly in the leaked sextape?

I'm sure he is still yet to get a job till now.

Jobless simp. Oponu
I told him not to threaten that one.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Laple0541(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08
Mumu man
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by tnerro1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08
Small naysh dey shake😁

Be like say this man don carry this “no gree for anybody this year” too far ooooo😁

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Bobrisky’s "Sister" Drags Eniola Ajao For Abandoning Bobrisky In EFCC Net(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.