Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,217 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara (27040 Views)

Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians / Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Bobloco: 3:44pm On Jan 08
The immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has apologised to the people of Rivers State for imposing his successor, Siminalayi Fubara on them.

Recall that during the 2023 general election, Wike picked Fubara as his anointed candidate for the governorship position in Rivers State.

Wike, now the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, has since fallen out with Fubara.

President Bola Tinubu had stepped in to make peace between the Wike and Fubara.

However, addressing his followers in Rivers at the weekend, Wike admitted he made a mistake by forcing Fubara on the people.

“I’m not to say I’m perfect or that every decision I’ve taken is right. I’m a human,” he said.

“I may have made decisions that may not be palatable to everybody but in my position I was influenced to accept it.

“And you accepted it and it turned out to be bad, pls forgive me. Forgive me,” the minister said.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/08/please-forgive-me-i-made-wrong-choice-wike-begs-rivers-people-over-fubara/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by tritt(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08
Wike rest.

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Annnabel001(f): 3:48pm On Jan 08
Omo see problem

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Blessings28: 3:49pm On Jan 08
This is just preposterous

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by SharingIsLife(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08
grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Zulu11zulu: 3:56pm On Jan 08
Not my business if he like let him kill himself

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by CoronaVirusPro: 4:02pm On Jan 08
Rivers people will find it very difficult to forgive Wike for imposing Fubara on them!

Even when many knew that Fubara was a monumental failure, Wike defiled all odds and still imposed him!

How does Wike intend to make-up for the disaster?

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Racoon(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08
So you now acknowledged that Fubara is not the Rivers people choice? It will never be well with you.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by vanbonattel: 4:04pm On Jan 08
When the 20 billion naira monthly syphon decided not to play ball grin

Wike, your crying is just starting.

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Nackzy: 4:06pm On Jan 08
Oga rest

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Mbanda(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08
Bobloco:

The immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has apologised to the people of Rivers State for imposing his successor, Siminalayi Fubara on them.

Recall that during the 2023 general election, Wike picked Fubara as his anointed candidate for the governorship position in Rivers State.

Wike, now the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, has since fallen out with Fubara.

President Bola Tinubu had stepped in to make peace between the Wike and Fubara.

However, addressing his followers in Rivers at the weekend, Wike admitted he made a mistake by forcing Fubara on the people.

“I’m not to say I’m perfect or that every decision I’ve taken is right. I’m a human,” he said.

“I may have made decisions that may not be palatable to everybody but in my position I was influenced to accept it.

“And you accepted it and it turned out to be bad, pls forgive me. Forgive me,” the minister said.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/08/please-forgive-me-i-made-wrong-choice-wike-begs-rivers-people-over-fubara/
You that massacred the people that, you were supposed to govern is now the right choice.

Keep deceiving yourself wike.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by cyril10(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08
Majority of Rivers people doesn't send Wike, he is just making noise as usual.
I blame Fubara for not standing against Wike

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by udede(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08
But what is wrong with Wike ?
This man is not well at all. Its only in Nigeria that someone will come out to admit that he "imposed" a candidate on the electorate and still move about freely.
It happened in Anambra during Ngige and Chris Uba saga that later brought in Peter Obi because of a confession like this.

I aslo believe that more confessions are still on the the way , Remember that Peter Obi was also robbed in Rivers.

Nawaa for this country

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Xscape1993(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08
I think this Wike needs 60 year wine to drink ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08
This is serious oh
Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08
Wike is so petty that sometimes i wonder how he treats his wife at home. I've never seen a man who talks carelessly like him.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Kukutente23: 4:51pm On Jan 08
It is Wike that is breaking the peace pact now but APC rats are not seeing it o
By the time Fubara starts they'll start to call him ingrate and betrayer
What part of dey your dey does Wike not understand

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Lastmankc(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08
Lousy agogoro drinker

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by paramakina202: 5:38pm On Jan 08
Wike dey your dey and allow Fubara dey his dey o.

13 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Rodimi20000000: 5:46pm On Jan 08
Godfather
Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by vanbonattel: 5:47pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:
Rivers people will find it very difficult to forgive Wike for imposing Fubara on them!

Even when many knew that Fubara was a monumental failure, Wike defiled all odds and still imposed him!

How does Wike intend to make-up for the disaster?

Oga, seems like Fubara don play una wayo? E refuse to pay the agreed money? grin

Because this your failure tag started only when he fell out with the godfather.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by hedonido: 5:47pm On Jan 08
Irritating talkative. This fool called Wike is insufferable. He fouls the atmosphere too much. He needs to be flushed down the toilet, never to resurface.

6 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by vanbonattel: 5:47pm On Jan 08
SyrusdeHansome:
Wike is so petty that sometimes i wonder how he treats his wife at home. I've never seen a man who talks carelessly like him.

He is an APC man through and through grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by PrinceOfLagos: 5:47pm On Jan 08
Wike sounds so defeated

Fubara don humble the werey

18 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by JayyXXX(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08
40yrs old whiskey is not good for your mental health

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by adesegun121(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08
Ok
Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by vanbonattel: 5:49pm On Jan 08
Wike wants to suck Rivers oil money dry grin

Fubara says no.

12 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Exceed15: 5:49pm On Jan 08
This man is becoming irrelevant. He's just beating the air.

9 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by cremedelacreme: 5:50pm On Jan 08
Stupid man. You made a wrong choice simply because Fubara didn't allow you greedy bastard to continue looting the state treasury even after your tenure has come to an end. Thunder fire you there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08
d mumu voters wey carry their hand vote am, na confaam mumutu all of dem be?
dem be zombies?

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara by Fortruth: 5:51pm On Jan 08
They never learn… They are used by Northerners to backstab their region and people and then the Northerners find someone to quarrel with them and make them irrelevant….

That’s how those that call themselves “RIVERS” people are….. Without an identity or hiding their identity they never learn…

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai / Tompolo's Supporters Celebrate His 45th Birthday - Photos / How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.