Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians (17049 Views)

Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by ogododo: 10:49am On Feb 22
Amid the escalating cost of living, the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, has urged Nigerians to pray for President Bola Tinubu because it is not easy.

Wike assured Nigerians that the current economic hardship was only a temporary challenge that would soon be over because Tinubu’s government was working to alleviate the challenges.

Speaking in Abuja during the flag-off of the Kwa Kwa, Karimo road, Wike urged Nigerians to be patient with Tinubu and his administration.

According to the minister, the president means well for Nigerians.

Wike said: “Mr President has asked us to tell you that we are not doing you a favour with what we are doing; you are entitled to it. It’s our responsibility to do it, we are not doing anything extraordinary.

“Remember Mr President was campaigning on the mandate of renewed hope, and that is why I thank all the council chairmen who have agreed to work together despite belonging to different political parties. If we don’t work together, the people will suffer and we will not allow that

Things may not be as we want now, but let me assure you that all you’re seeing today is a temporary thing. I can assure you that the problems we are facing will be a thing of the past soon. We beg for your patience because when things have been bad it takes time to heal, the government will bring policies that will make you recover, but it may be affecting you.

Pray for President Tinubu to have the wisdom and good health to pilot the affairs of the country; it’s not easy. the President means well for this country.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/22/economic-hardship-pray-for-tinubu-its-not-easy-wike-begs-nigerians/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Racoon(m): 10:57am On Feb 22
After helping to rig in a disaster? Guess he helped the disastrous Buhari government to bastardized this nation because of his wicked emilokan mentality?

Abi can the white powder sniffer claims he knows nothing about the enormous self-inflicted problems his APC bequeathed upon this nation? A stolen mandate in a cursed government is an irredeemable situation.

Thunder fire you. Your nemesis will surely come. Rotimi Amaechi case should have warned you, but this sheer wickedness and evil possessing you will not allow you to reason well.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Sctests: 11:00am On Feb 22
You helped to rig in a disaster that has killed Nigerians. You will not go scot free.

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Tntsi: 11:02am On Feb 22
Divinity does not bless evil.
You will end up with ulcer and more problems praying for a curse from divinity.
There is a level of evil and desecration that brings curse and dearth on a nation.
That is what tinubu and his team like wike have brought on Nigeria..

Individuals here and there whose hands are clean and who rely on God will be good .
But as nation, until the desecrators of the land are taken away, forget Nigeria.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Treasure17(m): 11:05am On Feb 22
Prayer won't help him. He should use his head.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Gbogbowa: 11:07am On Feb 22
I can't pray for people that stole our mandate.Apc is a wicked party.say to the wicked he shall be I'll with him

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Bobloco: 11:07am On Feb 22
Wike knows that Tinubu is a monumental failure

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Zaheertyler(m): 11:10am On Feb 22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Ekpeitut: 11:12am On Feb 22
Strange how easily they resort to prayers when it's obvious they are directionless.

I thought structure is everything.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by G00dharddick: 11:13am On Feb 22
If Nigeria was working like China Japan and North Korea, Tinubu along with this wike would have since been executed by firing squad by now

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Figger(m): 11:27am On Feb 22
That's what u get when u sit on another person's mandate, let him resign if he can't cope. Pray for what?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Ezewuzie01: 11:34am On Feb 22
Wike is a strong man. He has FCT on lock down for 2027. Even the loquacious Ireti Kingibe has been respecting herself in recent time.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by kettykin: 11:38am On Feb 22
Asking those whose were rigged to pray for the rigger, there is nothing we won't see in that country.

They should ask the fake bishopery that annointed him

20 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by tonesky(m): 11:38am On Feb 22
Wike, why did you rig election in Rivets State instead of praying. Posterity will not be fair to everyone that put us in this disaster. See Wike and prayer!

45 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by iwaeda: 11:39am On Feb 22
ogododo:
Amid the escalating cost of living, the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, has urged Nigerians to pray for President Bola Tinubu because it is not easy.

Wike assured Nigerians that the current economic hardship was only a temporary challenge that would soon be over because Tinubu’s government was working to alleviate the challenges.

Speaking in Abuja during the flag-off of the Kwa Kwa, Karimo road, Wike urged Nigerians to be patient with Tinubu and his administration.

According to the minister, the president means well for Nigerians.

Wike said: “Mr President has asked us to tell you that we are not doing you a favour with what we are doing; you are entitled to it. It’s our responsibility to do it, we are not doing anything extraordinary.

“Remember Mr President was campaigning on the mandate of renewed hope, and that is why I thank all the council chairmen who have agreed to work together despite belonging to different political parties. If we don’t work together, the people will suffer and we will not allow that

“Things may not be as we want now, but let me assure you that all you’re seeing today is a temporary thing. I can assure you that the problems we are facing will be a thing of the past soon. We beg for your patience because when things have been bad it takes time to heal, the government will bring policies that will make you recover, but it may be affecting you.

“Pray for President Tinubu to have the wisdom and good health to pilot the affairs of the country; it’s not easy. the President means well for this country.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/22/economic-hardship-pray-for-tinubu-its-not-easy-wike-begs-nigerians/

Bros, good morning oo. Wike said we should pray, what a derangement, hope baba fergie001 will not say it is bad news, since has joined you and I in the league of naijakofa. grin angry angry grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Mindlog: 11:58am On Feb 22
Ezewuzie01:
Wike is a strong man. He has FCT on lock down for 2027. Even the loquacious Ireti Kingibe has been respecting herself in recent time.

List what your own mother has achieved in life apart from birthing a mooncalf for a child, then compare it to Ireti Kingibe, who is also someone's mother, so we can trace where your dysfunctionality was nutured.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by BeninRefugees: 12:50pm On Feb 22
Ezewuzie01:

That's what you people care about

Not good leadership

18 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by clockwisereport: 1:00pm On Feb 22
We will pray and fast for Tinubu while you and your ilks continue to "pepper them"
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Macdeey: 1:55pm On Feb 22
Sharraaaaap !
Mr. Chop clean mouth!
Na thunder ⚡⚡⚡ go fire 🔥 🔥🔥🔥 you and Tinubu cool

7 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Melagros(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22
COMRADES wike is a motherfvcker and nonsense asslicker, he said tinubu means well for Nigerians, when will it happen? Buhari is brain dead, tinubu is brain dead and apc is also brain dead

Even the yorubas and hausas who voted along the lines of religion and ethnicity are disillusioned and are currently licking their wounds

4 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by johntredon: 2:10pm On Feb 22
Eluu pee still complaining about rigging elections.
Anybody who believed this election was rigged will believe Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan.

Anybody who believed this election was rigged will believe Peter Obi will win the Biafara president.

Anybody who believed the election was rigged will believe Jesus will solve the problem of world when he himself shouted on the cross Elli Elii ya sabakata ' my god my god why are you abandon me?
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Chinjo2: 2:17pm On Feb 22
Wike, may the wraght of God fall on you for rigging Tinubu into power simply because of your selfish interest.

8 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by christejames(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22
Just like devil is 'praying' for you na, Mr Wike undecided

These useless politicians have so brainwashed the masses using religion as conduit... Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by ogododo: 5:55pm On Feb 22
Nlfpmod, make we pray.
Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by fourboys: 6:06pm On Feb 22
Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by ogododo: 6:20pm On Feb 22
fourboys:
Mumu man
Ogogoro man na Wike be.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Yankee101: 6:28pm On Feb 22
Shebi you want to rule by force?
Enjoy all the stress that comes with it
If a coup or revolution happens because of your incompetence and corruption you’re all toast you’ll be in prison for a long long time

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:47pm On Feb 22
grin

This country is definitely a joke

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:47pm On Feb 22
undecided

we should pray for a thief to continue stealing...

We have suffered enough due to his theft..

No one forced him to take the Job

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22
We know he is sweating profusely. He was very eager to take this job let him face whatever challenge that comes

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Marvieduke(f): 9:48pm On Feb 22
If Wike is not mad that I should pray for someone who is flexin our taxes and also making life a hell for it citizens, God you know what to do....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians by Think9ja(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22
I hate to hear this nonsense.

It's just like saying I call an electrician to fix my light and he's saying I should pray for him. Wtf?

It's your job. You said you could do it so just get it done.

I have my own job too and if I don't do well, my oga will sack me or my clients will stop contacting me.

I honestly can't pray for anybody to do well in a job you said you could do.

I wish you well, but I can't pray for you.

Thunder fire all gbajue party and her members

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Dancing At Event Centre After Inauguration(photos) / PDP Northern Caucus Picks Iyorchia Ayu As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.