Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Photo Of The Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day (2611 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day by MrCork: 3:47pm On Jan 09
Openair:
Sebi na that bag abi, na just cause my bank app dey down. I go send am tomorrow morning immediately I wake up.

you post photo of man & house girl & u calllllit PHOTO OF THE DAY....brother are u ok sir? (no oofeincse) angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day by imagrg(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09
Look babe, I love you.
I know you are not after my money but if I offer you just N5m will you pull off those clothes and let me into your love portion please?😘😘

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day by imagrg(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09
Na some village girls fit fall for love. For town na money and more money be the language dem understand.
Vinnie2000:
You see, Nnenna,

Your love is Intoxicating like Ogogoro. cool cool

Just Allow me use my BOAT swim in your Sweet Canal. wink kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day by LeeSmart: 5:48pm On Jan 09
Nicepoker:
Even if you miss your period today. I can never deny that pregnancy grin grin.
Hahha bros you don win already
Make dem close this threadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day by Openair: 5:49pm On Jan 09
MrCork:

you post photo of man & house girl & u calllllit PHOTO OF THE DAY....brother are u ok sir? (no oofeincse) angry

He called her house girlπŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day by Rejouir: 6:06pm On Jan 09
phintohlar:
I love your skin color, so always ask me money for your cream anytime it finished
Your own skin colour is finer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Men Know About Women: Highly Informative / Attractive Vs Non Attractive Women / Right Age To Start Dating (for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.