Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 (12628 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 / Installation Of Tinubu As Akinrogun Of Lagos In 1992 (Throwback Photo) / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by TalkingBird: 5:38pm On Jan 09
And suffering continues
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by preselect(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09
Ties of corruption that has held this country down for a generation.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by pacespot(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09
Tinubu is not in charge of Nigeria. The people who are in charge are only using him to push forward their agenda. Tinubu and Cos (other islamized Yoruba) are weak links that are being used to absorb Yoruba power for Fulani control of Nigeria for the main goal, which is full Islamization.

When Buhari was the President, due to incessant Fulani attacks, all the 17 Southern governors came together to pass a resolution in support of urgent need for state police 🚓, the late Akeredolu was the chair of that meeting, hence the creation of Amotekun in Ondo state first. Why is Tinubu not implementing that communique yet as a Yoruba man in presidency?

Tinubu is weak. Fulani needs a weak Southern president like him that they can easly shoehorn from behind the scene.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Brendaniel: 9:31pm On Jan 09
NoGreeForAnyhod:

You mentioned it there yourself Tinubu made men. What's there to talk about again? God created men, and the god of Politics made men. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse

And destroyed Nigeria making the men, so you want me to clap for him?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Brendaniel: 9:32pm On Jan 09
Cromagnon:
you going to do som'n about it or just lament?
After all you are a man just like them

I'm doing something by talking, you what have you done?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Brendaniel: 9:34pm On Jan 09
aguluobi:
Exactly with the amount of refugees Anambra Peter Obi governed keep churning out to come into Lagos to salvage their souls from poverty n wretchedness you lot should be worshipping Tinubu n praying to God to give you someone like him to save Alaigbo

Before Tinubu became governor, people have been trooping into Lagos not only Igbos, so cut the bullshit of Tinubu doing anything in that regards....
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Cromagnon: 11:54pm On Jan 13
Brendaniel:

I'm doing something by talking, you what have you done?
Talking is not doing
Its talking
Gani talked
Soyinka is still talking after 60yrs
Utomi the same
Does it look like it's working
Definition of what...... Insanity

Do you ère me complaining
Me don dirty myself out teytey
Na you de lament upandan with no remedy in sight
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Brendaniel: 1:18am On Jan 14
Cromagnon:

Talking is not doing
Its talking
Gani talked
Utomi the same

Do you ère me complaining
Me don dirty myself out teytey
Na you de lament upandan with no remedy in sight

In your assertion anybody speaking out against an evil government is poor or insane ?

So you are saying Soyinka, Gani and Utomi are poor or insane?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Cromagnon: 4:00pm On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

In your assertion anybody speaking out against an evil government is poor or insane ?

Please read what I wrote again

Slowly

So you are saying Soyinka, Gani and Utomi are poor or insane?

had their talk talk changed anything for you
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Brendaniel: 4:06pm On Jan 15
Cromagnon:

Please read what I wrote again

Slowly

had their talk talk changed anything for you

So what is different in what I am doing now and what Soyinka and Gani have done in the past?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Cromagnon: 2:20pm On Jan 16
Brendaniel:

So what is different in what I am doing now and what Soyinka and Gani have done in the past?
Nothing
Not a dammed thing
So why would you expect different result
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Brendaniel: 2:36pm On Jan 16
Cromagnon:

Nothing
Not a dammed thing
So why would you expect different result

Talking is not doing
Its talking
Gani talked
Utomi the same

That's why you called Soyinka, Gani and Utomi insane people?

Your words not mine......
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Cromagnon: 3:34pm On Jan 19
Brendaniel:

That's why you called Soyinka, Gani and Utomi insane people?

Your words not mine......
Define insanity
After 63 years, does it look like it's working?
They're all rich off the grift though while you're here defending them yet crying bloody premium tears
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Brendaniel: 3:38pm On Jan 19
Cromagnon:

Define insanity
After 63 years, does it look like it's working?
They're all rich off the grift though while you're here defending them yet crying bloody premium tears

So you still insist that calling Soyinka, Utomi and co insane is the best way to describe them?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Cromagnon: 6:55am On Jan 22
Brendaniel:

So you still insist that calling Soyinka, Utomi and co insane is the best way to describe them?
best, worst
Is it true though
Or am I lying
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Brendaniel: 9:19pm On Jan 24
Cromagnon:
best, worst
Is it true though
Or am I lying

You are lying.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Cromagnon: 6:44pm On Jan 26
Brendaniel:

You are lying.
How am I lying

Has their grammar and crocodile tears improved anything in Nigeria?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992 by Brendaniel: 8:22pm On Jan 26
Cromagnon:

How am I lying

Has their grammar and crocodile tears improved anything in Nigeria?

Is that why you called them insane?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay / Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants / GEJ To Use Executive Order For The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.