Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC (11300 Views)

Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale / FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by Zacks43: 1:32pm On Jan 09
Carlylepneuma:
all d agency's under interior have gotten theirs it probably a network issue or frm individual banks...

Like i said not all mr. I work with one of them n my bro work with the other and we haven't been paid. Like i said don't say what you don't know.
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by Orinechi: 1:41pm On Jan 09
Carlylepneuma:
I'm referring to uniform personnel and ur talking about civilians...
Go back to the question u asked that informed my mentioning u
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by amAZEing: 1:42pm On Jan 09
Zacks43:

Like i said not all mr. I work with one of them n my bro work with the other and we haven't been paid. Like i said don't say what you don't know.

Some of them are working for the ruling party.

Am sympathetic to my next door soldier neighbor's children. He cant afford to pay school fees of his children. The eldest daughter just dropped out of the university due to high school fees and APC satanic indued inflation.

1 Like

Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by Zacks43: 1:48pm On Jan 09
amAZEing:

Some of them are working for the ruling party.

Am sympathetic to my next soldier neighbor's children. He cant afford to pay school fees of his children. The eldest daughter just dropped out of the university due to high school fees and APC satanic indued inflation.

Don't mind him. Claiming to know whereas he knows nothing. I told him not all but he keeps telling all or is from individual banks can you imagine. A whole organizations haven't been paid since last week.

1 Like

Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by ifeoluwapo25977: 2:17pm On Jan 09
Is strike action carried out along party line? Must strike actions by workers be according to the polical party? Some of you sef dey make person laff. 😃😃😃Is strike action carried out along party line? Must strike actions by workers be according to the polical party? Some of you sef dey make person laff. 😃😃😃...
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by officialfestus(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09
Carlylepneuma:
its department by department all d agency by agency, theirs will be paid anytime.. Go verify all d paramilitary have been paid.. All d paramilitary...
na you pay all the paramilitary the wage?
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by officialfestus(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09
Carlylepneuma:
all d agency's under interior have gotten theirs it probably a network issue or frm individual banks...
NIS and NSCDC haven't been paid.
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by Zacks43: 3:05pm On Jan 09
officialfestus:
NIS and NSCDC haven't been paid.

No mind the guy. He come de cap rubbish

1 Like

Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by DdySha: 3:45pm On Jan 09
Carlylepneuma:
Nigga they paid for d second months, that is step/oct were all paid remaining d one of Nov/Dec. Hopefully it continues as said by d spoke person of ministry finance.
even the Oct no be all govt parastatal done receive am yet...
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by Carlylepneuma: 4:40pm On Jan 09
Zacks43:

thank u for d information u just provided me, I wanted to be very sure, some ur staff are owing me and they promise to pay wen d palliatives have been paid. Now I know they haven't received kobo. Tnx again wink
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by Dybala11(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09
pharmagba:
Shebi you went on strike because of LP in Imo state, tell Labour Party to pay you now!
No one should be surprised at how the situation of things in the country is fast deteriorating, at least by looking at someone like you. Gracious God.
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by Zacks43: 4:56pm On Jan 09
Carlylepneuma:
thank u for d information u just provided me, I wanted to be very sure, some ur staff are owing me and they promise to pay wen d palliatives have been paid. Now I know they haven't received kobo. Tnx again wink

Funny you bro. No wahala
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by bdon12: 5:54pm On Jan 09
Tunubu still being a criminal while in govt.
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by amAZEing: 8:37pm On Jan 09
Zacks43:

Don't mind him. Claiming to know whereas he knows nothing. I told him not all but he keeps telling all or is from individual banks can you imagine. A whole organizations haven't been paid since last week.

This national disaster called APC made my business almost bankrupt due to soldiers collecting stuff on crewdit from my shop.
Re: FG Stopped Paying N35,000 Minimum Wage After First Month – TUC by Lagyaovye33: 11:39pm On Jan 09
Steve0979:
na lie military Neva see October up till now
You de play? October is still yet to go round. This government no just serious. We are in January now and they are yet to pay October completely, November and December. But una still de trust this government?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo / Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid / Labour Names Representatives For FG’s Minimum Wage Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.