Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation (13337 Views)

BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by IAMBOSS1990: 1:44pm On Jan 09
dazzlingd:

Since your spirit and his spirit are intertwined. You will get what you find. All the curses on him shall befall you too. And you soul will be damned. Shebi you no want get sense. Then you deserve all the punishment and agony that his victims suffered in this life and the after life. So shall it be!
Lolgrin
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by udeh3(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09
My only concern in the documentary is the daughter of the said pastor who spoke.

No one will want to go against the father's legacy or hardwork. It made me to start asking some salient questions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by wiseman2011(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09
Great one. The prophet JB Joshua has fight good of faith and his is at rest with his makers.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by shaqhead: 1:45pm On Jan 09
epainos:
Anyone who needs this BBC whatever to know who T.B. Joshua is needs to have his brain checked. grin Like for real? You need this BBC report to know T.B. Joshua is an as.shole? grin

Honestly, whenever I see his old videos, I laugh at the human race. Listen...you can manipulate people. Humans are the easiest to tame. grin As in ... for real? You saw the way "abrakatabra" dey do his magic in those videos and you still dey go that demonic place? Humans are so careless. grin

I ask again...who needs this BBC documentary to know the real T.B. Joshua? If you answer yes...you are just a pawn. Lol. grin
You've said it all! Two things are involved for Nigerians who queue behind the shaman.

1. Share something, anything, even it is charcoal and Nigerians will crown you as a "good person" even if you are scamming their destinies to do that. You will find an abundance of the lite version of TB joshua on Instagram "showing love".

2. Drama: Nigerians love drama abeg...synagogue every service was drama packed with plenty "shouting demons". Why do we have the likes of portable "doing things"?-Drama not artistry! Pure drama.

8 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by TruthsFM: 1:47pm On Jan 09
Imsoblessed:
Oga stop talking out of emotions, I know twopeople who have said horrible things they went through in the so called synagogue
not true joor. Why can’t they come out and say it now. Yeyenatu 🐵🐵🐵
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by babzlim(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09
BBC facts holds know water since the said man of God is know more, since they knew he can't defend himself why bring it up now, why not when he was alive.

thesame BBC that came out to say the election was free and fear because of their own stupid selfish interest.

abeg make them go rest useless News station.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by wirinet(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09
clefstone:
I only wish the documentary was done when the man was still alive

Emman08:
The man is gone. He can't defend himself nor be pronounced innocent or guilty.

These allegations are not new. In fact these allegations have been in the media for close to 10 years. Paul Agomoh who was his number 2 man and started the ministry with him made these allegations when the fell out about 8 years ago. Bisola also came out to speak publicly about how she was raped and how T.B. Joshua raped three little sisters along with other girls in 2016 or thereabout, TB Joshua sheep came for her head then. So it's a surprise that his sheep are behaving as if they just heard these allegations.

Sheep will always be sheep.

6 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Edusouls(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09
LGTBQ people from the west don come again, what are they looking for in this man of God that impacted millions of life and helped millions all over the world? Or because he is a Blackman? Why is all these fake allegations coming out now after this wonderful man has gone to rest after finishing his earthly work?
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Franzinni: 1:51pm On Jan 09
You see Africans ehn .... I truly believe most lack the faculty to think, you can see fickle minded entities defending the charlatan vehemently in the face of irrefutable evidence?

No wonder they can't find anyway to progress unless instructed by an authority.

E clear

6 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by wirinet(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09
Edusouls:
LGTBQ people from the west don come again, what are they looking for in this man of God that impacted millions of life and helped millions all over the world? Or because he is a Blackman? Why is all these fake allegations coming out now after this wonderful man has gone to rest after finishing his earthly work?
Stop worshiping a fellow mortal like you. Michael Jackson is considered one of the greatest musical icon in our time, that did not excuse him from answering allegations of sexual abuse of minors.
You can use LBGTQ as an excuse to justify all alleged crimes.

4 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by omat20(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09
I will advice Mrs. Evelyn to take the matter to court so we know who is telling the truth. If BBC cannot produce proof of the allegations, then they are done for.
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by dazzlingd(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09
victorazy:

Since Africa refused to wake up.

Don't you know that this propaganda is a fight against Nigeria and Africa and we are buying the idea? Do you know that SCOAN stands as avenue for foreign exchange, tourist hub of Nigeria? These are the things they are fighting to stop. Fear white.

You know better source of foreign exchange. ? Na church be your own foreign exchange??

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by coputa(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09
Of all atrocities that is happening in Nigeria that is affected the masses it is TB Joshua's synagogue that the BBC deem fit to carry out investigative journalism.

This shows that it was sponsored and aimed to smear the image of the church.

That BBC could stoop so low to be allowed to be used to perpetuate lies is shameful

This to say the least is 'gutter journalism '

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Aspayastudenthu(f): 2:00pm On Jan 09
sammysmiles:
Shut up!

God bless you dear..
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Edusouls(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09
wirinet:

Stop worshiping a fellow mortal like you. Michael Jackson is considered one of the greatest musical icon in our time, that did not excuse him from answering allegations of sexual abuse of minors.
You can use LBGTQ as an excuse to justify all alleged crimes.
those perverted white people always hunt great black men, from Micheal jackson who was later found innocent to now our son TB Joshua who is already gone to rest.. one thing with people like u that licks the ass of westerners is that once they talk any rubbish u believe them, due to ur brainwashed state and inferiority complex
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by hotseat: 2:01pm On Jan 09
Prophet T.B Joshua undoubtedly revolutionised evangelism through his "Emmanuel Tv".

He held many homes spellbound, especially when the commentator says "watch your screen"!

His charisma, his gesticulations and his aura of breathtaking spiritual force were both a beauty and a wonder to behold.

He was highly controversial especially amongst his religious peers and now, even in death, he remains controversial.

However, the immense contributions of the man called Prophet T.B Joshua to televangelism, reaching out to the poor, settling of marital disputes, spiritual healings, etc, etc, etc, can't be easily and maliciously wished away.

Jesus Christ - the Light of the World - is still being mocked and ridiculed even today by those who don't believe in His power of resurrection but, "Jesus dey gidigba" irrespective of their opinion of him.

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by ifekon: 2:01pm On Jan 09
I can see FFK’s handwriting, pls BBC leave this great man of God to rest in peace
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Indispensable85(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09
Na only brain washed mumu people nor know say tb joshua was never a man of God.

They're saying the characters interviewed are unknown to the church, even with video footages showing them in the thick of major activities in the church. Maybe the person that wrote this rubbish just joined the cult recently.

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Luu40: 2:03pm On Jan 09
Its a pity how people still stand by the man.
The fact that he couldn't even save the many people under the rubble of the collapsed building tells you that he is not what you see on TV.

I'm very sure these people won't come and lie against him in troves. He probably committed suicide to save himself the media publicity and loss of reputation that will follow after his disciples started talking to the BBC.

Many African Christians have been fooled for centuries. Yet, they never learn.

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by dazzlingd(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09
Sparrk007:
All their investigation is late and waste of time, they should allow the dead man to rest in peace

If your sister had been raped or if your loved one had died in his building. You won’t be saying this

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by edungene7: 2:05pm On Jan 09
TB in is lowest time remains the most humble and selfless pastor this generation ever had all this are fake news from the pit of hell I ask again is works of charity are also fake abi? he had no estate when he could have acquired the whole of Ikotun in Lagos No fleet of cars No convoys yet he could afford it all BBC and is cohort should go and hug transformer TB Joshua remains the man to beat in this generation

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by TruthsFM: 2:05pm On Jan 09
THE REAL REASON BEHIND THE COOKED BBC REPORT ON TB JOSHUA
As you watch TB Joshua’s documentary pls bear what am about to say in mind.
This is not me supporting him but I want to state some facts as I have been following this story since he passed.
So if your a conversant with Scoan(Synagogue church of all nations) you will know TB Joshua has wise men and disciples.
85% of these wise men and disciples are foreigners.
Before the prophet passed, these wise men and disciples were very powerful.
Most Sundays they handle deliverance, prayers and ministrations.
Also bear in mind TB Joshua had a wife Evelyn, she is also a prophetess. She was a prophetess before the TB married her.
While her hubby was still alive, she comes out ones in a while to preach and join in ministering to church members.
At some point she had a baby or something and now faced home and she rarely preached or do the Sunday deliverance.
Tb Joshua had an overwhelming membership and couldn’t handle the prayer line alone, so he ordained those wise men and Disciples.
Many of these wise men started acting like him, some became very powerful. Some left to start their respective ministry
People like wise man Daniel and wise man John chi, they left while TB Joshua was still alive.
But he still had lots of wise men and disciples many of them are not Nigerians.
Now this is where the story gets interesting.
Allegedly when TB Joshua died, these Wise men and Disciples took charge of the church.
They said that the prophet intended they take over.
That TB Joshua told them that they will take over from him..
These guys relegated Evelyn TB Joshua’s wife to the background, don’t forget she is a prophetess.
This rancor went full blown, these disciples and wise men fought Evelyn so much, they didn’t want her to even appear in the church.
They oppressed her so much that one day Evelyn woke up, I don’t know who helped her sha.
But it was alleged that she used the immigration and deported all those foreigners who wanted to take over the church from her, they way the deported all of them it was so funny.
She dealt with the foreigners and some of the Nigerians that joined the foreign wise men and disciples.
She is currently the lead pastor of Scoan, she has fully taken over the church, guess what ? The church is booming.
Evelyn has a special gift of healing, her church services are packed out just like when her hubby was still alive.
After reading this story, you should know why that stup!d story of Tb Joshua is surfacing now.
Evenly is the target, how dare she try to fight to take over the church from foreigners.
It is giving the vibes of “if we can’t have the church, let’s cripple it”
TB Joshua is dead, what’s the essence of the story, to arrest a dead man? Or for what?
Before you join to start bashing, give this analysis a deep thought.
Credit: mutale victory

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Mummyfour(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09
My late mother who had cancer went to his church and she had bitter experiences. she died few months later. even before then, I had followed that man's ministry and I knew it wasn't real. it takes he who has the spirit of God to discern real from fake

Secondly, my junior in school then was conscripted into his fold. We didn't see her for a long time. Few years later we ran into her, and she told us with fear in her eyes that she had been in TB Joshua 's church. We ran into her at okokomaoko in Lagos. We asked her if she was going to come back to school, but she said no. We felt she wanted to tell us a lot of things, but we noticed she couldn't, like she was afraid or something.

2 years ago, my friend in Texas called me to say he had reconnected with her, because growing up, they were neighbors and she confided in him everything that was going on there. It was heartbreaking. Her parents were aware but because TB was assisting them financially, they turned blind eyes to her ordeals
She said she was abused in every way you can imagine. She is free now and has started learning hair dressing.
She told me friend in Texas a lot stories of what goes on there. My friend was happy when he heard Joshua had died. Infact he called me to confirm his death. Some of us in Lagos knew what was going on, but people were just afraid to talk or were basically leaving in self denial. J
So for people saying why are people coming out now to talk, I will refer you to the documentary of Jim Jones, Asahara and a lot of other church like cults.
Most of the survivors only speak at the death or arrest of their masters because they have been manipulated into silence.
My late mother told me that a lot of fakery was going on there and she had to throw away his miracle water she bought in anger. She made a lot of feeble attempt to tell people what her experiences were, but most people felt she was lying because she was not healed.

She actually went to synagogue without telling me because she knew I would have raised hell because I had been following that man s ministry and knew it was the more you look the less you see.

Please let's all know that there's always an iolta of truth in some rumours.
If you didn't see or experience some certain ills in that church, don't draw conclusion that he was perfect.
I remember the day that Chris okotie went live on air on DBN TV to call out TB Joshua. He was yelling and telling of his spiritual battles with TB. Eventually DBN had to cut off that live program because it was raw and harsh. Even after that interview he still kept granting interviews in the print media and also had issues with Chris oyakhilome because okotie couldn't understand why oyakhilome was aligning with Joshua.

The men of God in Nigeria knew things about that man and that was why they kept him at arms length. He didn't even have a relationship with the most liberal of them haba!!.

People knew when he was a white garment hchurch goer and also a herbalist my brother in-law ran into someone that knew him closely and people really could not contain their shock when all of a sudden he became a pastor of a mega church, just like that from no where?.
And what came out of the collapse of his building where souls were lost?, He gave a story of his building being shot down by ALIENS or what?😅

So whatever it is, don't always disbelieve people. But above all, have a personal relationship with God and like Jesus said even you can do greater works of healing and deliverance. You don't need to depend on a mortal. You can have a greater grace to do exploits if you walk in righteousness with God.
I am not passing judgement on him.
May God have mercy on him, on me and everyone that has offended our Heavenly father in any way. Nobody is perfect

7 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Regie2bless: 2:09pm On Jan 09

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Franking: 2:09pm On Jan 09
To debunk those allegations I want to see proof of just one single miracle. What we have are poorly scripted nollywood-like episodes.

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Daystar7: 2:10pm On Jan 09
dazzlingd:

Since your spirit and his spirit are intertwined. You will get what you find. All the curses on him shall befall you too. And you soul will be damned. Shebi you no want get sense. Then you deserve all the punishment and agony that his victims suffered in this life and the after life. So shall it be!

What if it's all lies? Does he get blessed? Hate is bad, very bad! Just look at how foolish u sound. You're so emotionally invested in ur unwarranted hatred for a man u never met ur whole life you're willing to jeopardize ur generation just to make everyone share in ur hatred. It's sad
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by mysticwarrior(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09
Chai, omo no be small big English the person wey write that counter later use o.
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Dancebreaker: 2:11pm On Jan 09
Proudlyomonna:
Awon ole.
They didn't come out when the man was alive, the dead cannot defend themselves, so they have come with their ririri angry
Awon oni radarada oshi angry
Dude, Bisola and Agomoh spoke out years ago. Many years ago. I saw both on YouTube.

Dude, let us be objective.

The church should sue BBC for billions if not true.

What about the daughter of TB Joshua?
The truth is what matters. The matter should be Thoroughly investigated.

The guilty party should pay heavily. If it's BBC, they should be banned from 9ja totally too.

3 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Daystar7: 2:13pm On Jan 09
Imsoblessed:
Oga stop talking out of emotions, I know twopeople who have said horrible things they went through in the so called synagogue

And what about the millions that have good things to say? Their opinion don't count cos it doesn't agree to ur perception of the man and do not share in ur hatred? Get a life Man
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by qtx(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09
Righthussle:
pulpit bandits.

They may be different in their approach but they're the same thing.

If you're reading this, stop giving MIRACLE healers your hard earned money. MIRACLE healing is fake. Go to hospital when you are sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU?si=WBcQ5qrH-_BRr-Ic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nsIsS0Bg40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSfEC-o2jQ4?si=RjuJdkkPhZKQ2h74

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6uUX9rT/

https:///walegates/status/1018986364703051784?s=20
Stay mute. You have no power to condemn any of them except you have become God.
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by anslemarinze52(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09
That's their problem.... They always wanna make you look so dumb. To an extent you can't think creatively.
The church, bible, God and holy spirit are all rubbish. None are genuine.
I will stil prove my statement right. Lol church go far o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Greatest Lover Of All Time / Write the Bible In Pigin English! / What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.