Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? (2490 Views)

Why Do Men Agree To This Nonsense Arrangement? / My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09
You are a very weak man and it even reflects in the tone of this epistle

I also work with female subordinates, in fact, there are 6 of them in my lab and i can tell u that every single one of them thinks its impossible for me to ever fall in love with any woman at all and not just them

Shey women wey i no even get their contact, i dont gist with, i dont even discuss the mildest of issues with...how can they even think I could ever be interested in them

At work place, I rarely answer women greetings as i assume we all are strangers and since we really arent in same department, Abeg, our Exchange of pleasantries is needless

When the ladies in my lab realised i act cold towards those outside my dept, then they were forced to know that i could be brutal and God knows i have never yelled nor screamed at any of them before

In conclusion, It is either u are really interested in her or u just dont know how to set boundaries between you and your co-workers...either way, you are a weak child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by WantsandMore: 4:47pm On Jan 09
Just tell her she's not your spec. She better stop dreaming. It's reverse psychology. Don't let her shenanigans get to you mate.
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by ChristisGod: 4:49pm On Jan 09
WantsandMore:
Just tell her she's not your spec. She better stop dreaming. It's reverse psychology. Don't let her shenanigans get to you mate.

What is reverse psychology?
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by drimzsmoke(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09
EmperorCaesar:

I also work with female subordinates at work, in fact, there are 6 of them in my lab and i can tell u that every single one of them thinks its impossible for me to evert fall in love with any woman at all and not just them

Shey women wey i no even get their contact, i dont gist with, i dont even discuss the mildest of issues with...how can they even think I could ever be interested in them

At work place, I rarely answer women greetings as i assume we all are strangers and since we really arent in same department, Abeg, our Exchange of pleasantries is needless

When the ladies in my lab realised i act cold towards those outside my dept, then they were forced to know that i could be brutal and God knows i have never yelled nor screamed on any of them before

In conclusion, It is either u are really interested in her or u just dont know how to set boundaries between you and your co-workers...either way, you are a weak child

I wish I could make a frame of this post and put in my room.... Everything you said is nothing but the truth. Seun needs to give room for a post to be liked multiple times, say uncountable times sef!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by ChristisGod: 4:50pm On Jan 09
EmperorCaesar:

I also work with female subordinates at work, in fact, there are 6 of them in my lab and i can tell u that every single one of them thinks its impossible for me to evert fall in love with any woman at all and not just them

When the ladies in my lab realised i act cold towards those outside my dept, then they were forced to know that i could be brutal and God knows i have never yelled nor screamed on any of them before

I am not
I have set boundaries

I told you I don't talk to her at all apart from work
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by WantsandMore: 4:55pm On Jan 09
ChristisGod:

What is reverse psychology?
A woman who wants to have you may sometimes play some psycho games on you to make it seem like it's been your idea all along. Meanwhile the moment she's had her way, it becomes a bargaining chip. This is assuming op isn't guilty as charged undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:36pm On Jan 09
Op why do you keep quoting everybody with that YouTube video? Na by force to watch am? abi what is the significance of the video with your fake story?

All this traffic hustlers sef, smh.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by ChristisGod: 7:07pm On Jan 09
Fountainofyouth:
Op why do you keep quoting everybody with that YouTube video? Na by force to watch am? abi what is the significance of the video with your fake story?

All this traffic hustlers sef, smh.

Sorry

Not intentional
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by Tombrown3(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09
ChristisGod:
This lady is my subordinate at work
We share same office space
I am her boss.
She has always thought that I am interested in her by her comments although I am not
I haven't done anything to suggest interest in her
Once, she said she thinks I am interested in her but I am unable to say it. I rebuked her.
Anytime she misbehaves and I admonish her, she will be making insinuations that I will never get to sleep with her
I reported this habit to my boss, but she denied ever doing stuff like that
Meanwhile, she occasionally wound make that insinuation.
I am not on talking terms with her at all because of her misconducts and this attitude.

How do I stop this nonsense?
Why is she consistently doing this when I have never expressed interest in her?

Please advise

Had similar issues with a neighbor, hers was the excess greenlight which I turned off, she comes my apartment, initiate all kinds of playful act, humps on me while I consistently pushed her away.

I got tired of her disturbance, she noticed and stopped, a new guy moved in, she started with him. She told me she stopped coming to my apartment because I use to slap her ass, I shocked. Gave her a serious warning and reminded her how I pushed her away consistently. I also told her even if I'm blind, I can't Bleep her, not to talk more of dating her.

She's no longer in talking terms with me and I love it.

I hate girls like this, insinuating lots of things in there empty head just because they met dogs in male form, they think everyone is out to chop them or interested in them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by FODA(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09
ChristisGod:
I am her boss.
She has always thought that I am interested in her by her comments although I am not
Once, she said she thinks I am interested in her but I am unable to say it. I rebuked her.
Anytime she misbehaves and I admonish her, she will be making insinuations that I will never get to sleep with her
I am not on talking terms with her at all because of her misconducts and this attitude.

Please advise
just sleep with her, everything settled.
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by BlackyOne: 11:49pm On Jan 09
You can't get out of that situation except do do as follows;

Get very close to her, date her, fvck her just once and avoid her like trash!

She be so ashamed and respect you more!
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by ChristisGod: 12:04am On Jan 10
BlackyOne:
You can't get out of that situation except do do as follows;

Get very close to her, date her, fvck her just once and avoid her like trash!

She be so ashamed and respect you more!

I am married
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by frankoben(m): 12:11am On Jan 10
She probably feels that she's entitled to receive multiple cumshots from your gbola.
So just be fair to her
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by jaszplus12(m): 8:48am On Jan 10
Nicepoker:
She will accuse you of rape. Be joking with descendant of Jezebel.
I'm glad you said this to him. But I'm sure he will not hear...let him wait till it happens then we read part two of his story soon!
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by jaszplus12(m): 8:53am On Jan 10
OP, be there giving snap answers to each suggestions here. You're enjoying the situation. Continue...
If at your age you're behaving the way you're answering or commenting here then we will sit on the terraces and watch you when "the game" is up! Meanwhile, continue.... when rain begin fall blind man dey know!
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by Nairalandboyfri: 9:00am On Jan 10
Make phone recordings of her voice when she starts such nuances. That might be the only thing that will save you from accusations of sexual assault when the time comes.
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13am On Jan 10
ChristisGod:
I am her boss.

Please advise

She wants you to knack her. It’s reverse psychology.
Re: How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? by ChristisGod: 1:36pm On Jan 10
SenecaTheYonger:

She wants you to knack her. It’s reverse psychology.

That's an impossibility

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Want To Get Married / One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.