Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,859 members, 7,834,853 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! (36432 Views)

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Demigod22: 11:17pm On Jan 09
OP, you did very well, I am inspired. I also have plans to buy my auntie a house very soon, I just want to appreciate and surprise her for training me in school from primary to University level.

7 Likes

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by scally11: 11:21pm On Jan 09
It's a fair price, that area looks like sedimentary area since imo is on sedimentary basin. Hand drilling was what was done. Some years 8years ago we did our borehole for 250k with installation and till today we haven't change anything

2 Likes

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by celeiyke1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09
What part in South East?

Wanted to start mine this January in Anambra (Idemili) but I was told by the team that the best period is around April to June to allow water level go down, so in the long run the well wouldn't dry up during dry season
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by mariahAngel(f): 11:28pm On Jan 09
michlins:
This is good. When you're done with the borehole, let me do your tank stand for you

These high tank stands are often quite scary. undecided
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by PepeXKermit: 11:35pm On Jan 09
Nice2023:

I brought this up so as to encourage people like u to help others.

Did u see my uncles house there,nor his picture?

Be calming down.

people like me? have we met before? anybody you have to encourage to do good is not a good person. just like breathing, sleeping, laughing, eating and may other gestures we exhibit as human beings, being kind, respectful to one another is part of them, so i say again, anyone you have to remind to do good, is not a good person, besides, i just think you brought this here to brag and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Connected1: 11:53pm On Jan 09
PepeXKermit:

people like me? have we met before? anybody you have to encourage to do good is not a good person. just like breathing, sleeping, laughing, eating and may other gestures we exhibit as human beings, being kind, respectful to one another is part of them, so i say again, anyone you have to remind to do good, is not a good person, besides, i just think you brought this here to brag and nothing more.
😂
You don't know him.

That's his hobby, coming on here to brag and insulting people.

Only people who don't know him comment on his posts.
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by ufuosman(m): 12:33am On Jan 10
Nice one
God bless you more
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Collins4u1(m): 12:42am On Jan 10
Nice2023:

which state is it? and would be able to share their contact?
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Collins4u1(m): 12:42am On Jan 10
celeiyke1:
What part in South East?

Wanted to start mine this January in Anambra (Idemili) but I was told by the team that the best period is around April to June to allow water level go down, so in the long run the well wouldn't dry up during dry season

this is not well.

1 Like

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Collins4u1(m): 12:46am On Jan 10
adecz:

You mean well or borehole❓

I don't see any machine here, abi na
raw hand dem dey take do am for una
village❓

And how come your parents didn't
originally have even a hut in your village❓

borehole is being done with hand as well, the pipe that goes into the ground so being attached with something like axle that has four extended lengths,which is what four people rotate to drive the digger deeper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by ChristCee: 1:01am On Jan 10
Nice2023:
I stayed in my uncles house when I was schooling in the east,but we used to fetch water daily then and after my schooling,we do visit him often because we had no house of our own then.

Today,having built ours and even for my parents,I decided to erect a borehole for my uncle to bring a relief to him and I want to use this gesture to start the year.

[b]Funny enough,[/b]I am absolutely happy and my parents are even happier.

Below are the pictures:
What is 'funny enough' about you helping your uncle angry
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by bizzibodi(m): 1:10am On Jan 10
Nice2023:
I stayed in my uncles house when I was schooling in the east,but we used to fetch water daily then and after my schooling,we do visit him often because we had no house of our own then.

Today,having built ours and even for my parents,I decided to erect a borehole for my uncle to bring a relief to him and I want to use this gesture to start the year.

Funny enough,I am absolutely happy and my parents are even happier.

Below are the pictures:
Which state is that?
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Gixapined(m): 1:11am On Jan 10
Nice
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Badgers14: 1:23am On Jan 10
Nice2023:

Is it expensive?

Depends on location in the "East"
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by poseidon12: 1:28am On Jan 10
Good job. It is good to show gratitude. May God continue to reward and bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by themanderon: 1:36am On Jan 10
Nice2023:

Funny enough,I am absolutely happy and my parents are even happier.

Below are the pictures:

Nice gesture. Good to know there are still good uncles grin. Nollywood has messed with our heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by TeamXola(m): 2:11am On Jan 10
My experience in borehole repair was extremely phenomenal.
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:12am On Jan 10
Nice2023:

cheap o
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:22am On Jan 10
Lastmankc:
My own uncles dey use juju pursue me upandan.If not,I for don do something for them.

You guys are just being too superstitious.

No one is using any juju to pursue anyone

Even if some do out of ignorance, just know it doesn't work.

I partly grew up in the village and witnessed all those rubbish, and i can confirm they don't work.
Till today, i still visit my village anytime I'm in Nigeria and I've made it clear to everyone that i can't run away for anybody.

Na una wey grow for town dey get all those unnecessary fears, based on stories heard from others.

1 Like

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by ajayiebenezer19: 3:05am On Jan 10
God Almighty will reward you for reminding someone who had sow seed to your life. Keep it up..
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Juliearth(f): 3:18am On Jan 10
This goes to show that your moniker is not farfetched. Good job! Please link the pipes to the bathrooms and kitchen for ease of use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Juliearth(f): 3:20am On Jan 10
Zonefree:
That's very thoughtful of you. God bless you.

My uncles for see something like this, but, they no do me well. Na only dry gin I go dey buy for them until God touches my heart.

Do not repay evil for evil.
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by nekta(m): 3:30am On Jan 10
[quote author=SammyJac post=127857667][/quote]yeah ,in delta Warri ,ughelli area it’s like 60k
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by michlins(m): 4:48am On Jan 10
mariahAngel:

These high tank stands are often quite scary. undecided
They're still engineering structures

1 Like

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by adecz: 5:33am On Jan 10
Collins4u1:

borehole is being done with hand as well, the pipe that goes into the ground so being attached with something like axle that has four extended lengths,which is what four people rotate to drive the digger deeper

Definitely, this manual one can't
be a standard borehole nah❗️❗️😐
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Nice2023(m): 5:47am On Jan 10
PepeXKermit:

I want to say something here,giving is the hardest thing on earth,that is why few individuals engage in it. Without sounding boastful,I know how many rich men and cousins in my village that can never give u one naira rather they will soak u with alcohol.

I am not rich but I know how many people I have helped just in one month in my home town or village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Nice2023(m): 5:51am On Jan 10
adecz:

Definitely, this manual one can't
be a standard borehole nah❗️❗️😐

This is how they have been digging borehole before the advent of drilling machines. However,many home both rich and poor are using this.

2 Likes

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by lexy2014: 5:56am On Jan 10
PepeXKermit:

why did you put this online? I am confused.
so that people will praise him
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by adecz: 5:57am On Jan 10
Nice2023:

This is how they have been digging borehole before the advent of drilling machines. However,many home both rich and poor are using this.

How many weeks does this manual
drilling take❓
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by lexy2014: 5:59am On Jan 10
Nice2023:

I brought this up so as to encourage people like u to help others.

Did u see my uncles house there,nor his picture?

Be calming down.

do you know him before?

are you saying that if people dont see your post, they will not know that they should help others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.