Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun (36665 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun / Achievement Of Senator Teslim Folarin In The 9th Assembly / Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by DabuIIIT: 9:40pm On Jan 09
YorubaDemonswag:

you give no damm but the ABC to Z of all your posts are Igbo this, Igbo that,LIEnus mba grin
I give no damn about ipob or Igbo.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by 42n8dzydoo(m): 1:03am On Jan 10
Lol.. they can't. Their victim mentality kicks in and the mods aid them too..

WantsandMore:
y'all play too much. I wish igbos can take as much jokes as they dish out without resorting to anger & abuses. I mean the nupe's & the Katsinawa's do this alot. I enjoy the metaphor though
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Beuberry(f): 2:51am On Jan 10
killsmith:

Igbos will not take your land if you do not sell.
As I'm typing there's a Yorubaman selling a plot of land for about 10k in the agriculture section.
fuckingAyaya:
Afghanwestern
fuckingAyaya:
8k for owambe the remaining 2k for sportybet and babaijebu then small change to drink jekomo
Killsmith and fuckingAgbaya, no be ya fault o
Na mods wey never ban you.
If dem born una well abuse Yorubas again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by YorubaDemonswag: 6:41am On Jan 10
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=127863957][/quote]

Say whatever you want but man give no damn about yeegbo
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by HRMK: 6:44am On Jan 10
BAASEGUN KILLED BY CULTISTS?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 7:53am On Jan 10
Baseegun without bullet proof?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by syntekelite(m): 11:29am On Jan 10
Most likely reprisals for the death sentence passed on the cultists on rampage, he was a very vocal supporter of death penalty fr cultists in sagamu due to the fact that sagamu is now a dead zone,one lil fight leads to numerous murders and uncountable destruction of properties reason he advocated for murderous cultists to be shot on sight,he also supported local vigilantes who point out the known cultists/killers to the authorities and any cultist who hit and run their parents are locked up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by killsmith(f): 12:33pm On Jan 10
Beuberry:

Killsmith and fuckingAgbaya, no be ya fault o
Na mods wey never bam you.
If dem born una well abuse Yorubas again.
Seun fergie01 is this sort of language tolerated here?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Beuberry(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10
killsmith:

Seun fergie01 is this sort of language tolerated here?
Ask Google. You are the one that needs not just nairaland ban but offline spiritual slaps
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by ogmask: 2:01pm On Jan 10
Nicepoker:
State police. They say no. cheesy

Tinubu wey dey shout state police upandan, is the president atm. Lets see what he will do now that the cap is on his head.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by killsmith(f): 3:39pm On Jan 10
Beuberry:

Ask Google. You are the one that needs not just nairaland ban but offline spiritual slaps
Beautiful yoruba girl. Come take my seeds and give me a baby with your piercing eyes.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by DWickedLandLord: 3:41pm On Jan 10
WantsandMore:
y'all play too much. I wish igbos can take as much jokes as they dish out without resorting to anger & abuses. I mean the nupe's & the Katsinawa's do this alot. I enjoy the metaphor though

Oga wetin concern igbos with one man's joke.
Face him direct na
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by WantsandMore: 3:48pm On Jan 10
DWickedLandLord:

Oga wetin concern igbos with one man's joke.
Face him direct na
na ds forum igbos dey always complain of igbophobia when Yorubas drop sarcastic joke, igbo guy don drop sarcastic joke nah...I enjoy the joke but if Yoruba man drop him own igbos go begin complain. Na why I dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by DWickedLandLord: 3:50pm On Jan 10
lapintoz:

Wetin concern ipig with ogun matter....

Literally the same question the guy you quoted was asking...🤣😂
Maybe you don't comprehend well
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by DWickedLandLord: 4:01pm On Jan 10
WantsandMore:
na ds forum igbos dey always complain of igbophobia when Yorubas drop sarcastic joke, igbo guy don drop sarcastic joke nah...I enjoy the joke but if Yoruba man drop him own igbos go begin complain. Na why I dey talk

I don't do WE only I
I know I is forbidden on nairaland
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by WantsandMore: 4:03pm On Jan 10
DWickedLandLord:

I don't do WE only I
I know I is forbidden on nairaland
Ok.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Beuberry(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10
killsmith:

Beautiful yoruba girl. Come take my seeds and give me a baby with your piercing eyes.
Do you v mansions in Maitama, Abuja or Lekki Phase 1 in Lagos?
What type of car do you use or usually borrow?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Konquest: 10:11pm On Jan 18
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Konquest: 10:15pm On Jan 18
syntekelite:
Most likely reprisals for the death sentence passed on the cultists on rampage, he was a very vocal supporter of death penalty fr cultists in sagamu due to the fact that sagamu is now a dead zone,one lil fight leads to numerous murders and uncountable destruction of properties reason he advocated for murderous cultists to be shot on sight,he also supported local vigilantes who point out the known cultists/killers to the authorities and any cultist who hit and run their parents are locked up..
That's on another level... I assume this must have been done by Campus gangs.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Konquest: 10:20pm On Jan 18
Laple0541:
Sagamu is the most unsecured town in Ogun state, Infact it should be the cultist’s headquarters of southwest. You see bricklayers, vulgarizers even ordinary barbers forming cultists!

To worsen the matter, the elders in the town are even supporting the madness. No thanks to OGD, the abnormally gained much momentum during his time as governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha / Buhari Moves To Install Barrow As Gambian President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.