Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun (36682 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun / Achievement Of Senator Teslim Folarin In The 9th Assembly / Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Menclothing: 5:03pm On Jan 09
Pure evil
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by vanbonattel: 5:03pm On Jan 09
Amotekun criminals again?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09
era of political assassinations & abracadabra is upon us again... wild wild West!

cool
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by FFIA: 5:04pm On Jan 09
post=127859845:

Is someone's death now a joke to you guys?
People dey o
This Tiv boy again. go and grill your vulture and nyam gyoh. grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Laple0541(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09
Sagamu is the most unsecured town in Ogun state, Infact it should be the cultist’s headquarters of southwest. You see bricklayers, vulgarizers even ordinary barbers forming cultists!

To worsen the matter, the elders in the town are even supporting the madness. No thanks to OGD, the abnormally gained much momentum during his time as governor.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by bankyblue(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09
tutudesz:
Mr President no dey hear about all this killing up and down, left to right undecided
Soon u go shi*t say make president come clean Ur bumbum
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09
Nawa ooo,the rate of insecurity and crime in this country ehnn
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Moshybear(f): 5:07pm On Jan 09
Terrible cry
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by BoldBrainz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by DabuIIIT: 5:09pm On Jan 09
koshcad bosskesh spagettiluv yorubademonswag etrouble please leave that side of nna pipo and come and show concern here for ya pipo
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by bigcasava1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09
Nicepoker:
State police. They say no. cheesy
you amotekun that bandits chase them away

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Charly68: 5:11pm On Jan 09
Everybody will die somehow one day ,let the killers be reminded about the day of accountability to God. They can't escape their own appointment with God ..Surely judgement is reserved for them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by bigcasava1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09
Tomorrow we are waiting to hear another terrible news
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Goddyrichie(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09
fuckingAyaya:
8k for owambe the remaining 2k for sportybet and babaijebu then small change to drink jekomo
reduce ur volume na 😂

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by ElonEmpire: 5:21pm On Jan 09
ESN/IPOB at it again
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by YorubaDemonswag: 5:22pm On Jan 09
DabuIIIT:
koshcad bosskesh spagettiluv yorubademonswag etrouble please leave that side of nna pipo and come and show concern here for ya pipo

Unfortunately I do what I want as superior being [Yoruba man], I don't allow inferior being to dictate to me how I leave my life.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by cassyrooy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09
Couldntfigurean:
O.p I would like you to know that Yorubas are not Interested in this kind of news,Any News about South west don’t concern them,Only ipob and South east news gives them orgarsm,then you will see them swarm here like flies to Shït
Unknown Gunmen is everywhere!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Donedeal1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09
Cut down mercilessly in it's prime

May the soul rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Walkat9t: 5:31pm On Jan 09
May his soul rest in peace o
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Skillsnigeria: 5:32pm On Jan 09
Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Alexlalax1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09
When we talk about fixing the country, they think it's all about my tribe and religion...this thing na merry go round. E go reach everybody once by one. Rip to the dead!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Jking20(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09
fuckingAyaya:
8k for owambe the remaining 2k for sportybet and babaijebu then small change to drink jekomo

You really understand Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by yewit37486: 5:38pm On Jan 09
Couldntfigurean:
O.p I would like you to know that Yorubas are not Interested in this kind of news,Any News about South west don’t concern them,Only ipob and South east news gives them orgarsm,then you will see them swarm here like flies to Shït

Hopefully the mods see your comment soon and give you the appropriate ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by coputa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09
Starboytwo:
To be very honest, i think every individual should have a right to legally carry and own GUNS.

They just come GBAM, shoot in the air, everybody will and must Japa. (same format) bank robbers, assassins, herdsmen etc.

If People got GUNs, Nobody will have the mind to just come 'GBAM' anymore.

any GBAM will be met with a GBAM GBAM.

You feel.
The Best security is to keep your hands clean , there's no smoke without 🔥 fire
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Safola45: 5:43pm On Jan 09
When we say state police they all saying no to that because of security they get and forget the masiss
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by nedekid: 5:43pm On Jan 09
Starboytwo:
To be very honest, i think every individual should have a right to legally carry and own GUNS.

They just come GBAM, shoot in the air, everybody will and must Japa. (same format) bank robbers, assassins, herdsmen etc.

If People got GUNs, Nobody will have the mind to just come 'GBAM' anymore.

any GBAM will be met with a GBAM GBAM.

You feel.
Same thing I have being saying.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by nedekid: 5:45pm On Jan 09
coputa:
The Best security is to keep your hands clean , there's no smoke without 🔥 fire
People that keep their hands clean but kidnappers, bandits, heardsmen attack, maim or kill them nko? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by diaspoAFRICANS: 5:46pm On Jan 09
DONSMITH123:

https://punchng.com/just-in-gunmen-assassinate-ogun-chief/

"...and had since been buried on Tuesday, according to Islamic rites."

Just like that?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Eriokanmi: 5:48pm On Jan 09
Nicepoker:
State police. They say no. cheesy
Are you expecting them to say yes before? Our leaders are anti-masses. Anything that would protect the masses is of no interest to them.

Amazingly, same masses who always fall victim would queue on election day and vote them into power . Nigerians are wonderful people

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Expensiveboo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09

Let them feel the heat a little bit so they will understand that the dance of a mad man on the street is only funny when he's not your family member ... Ndi eriri eri 🙄
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by seunayantokun(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09
By the time the breakfast go round reach everybody for top there, we go do the night thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.