Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun (36683 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun / Achievement Of Senator Teslim Folarin In The 9th Assembly / Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Emman08: 5:57pm On Jan 09
Nigerian police unless "order from above" comes for them to investigate and arrest the culprits.

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Ashirioluwa: 6:01pm On Jan 09
An incident like this always makes one doubt the efficacy of the so-called African voodoo.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by gidjah(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09
THIS NO GET ODESHI NI ??
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by ClearFlair: 6:04pm On Jan 09
post=127859845:

Is someone's death now a joke to you guys?
People dey o

Coming from an APC supporter? Dey play.
APC has been impoverishing people since 2015 but you're here pretending like you suddenly care. Shior
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by delpee(f): 6:18pm On Jan 09
Laple0541:
Sagamu is the most unsecured town in Ogun state, Infact it should be the cultist’s headquarters of southwest. You see bricklayers, vulgarizers even ordinary barbers forming cultists!

To worsen the matter, the elders in the town are even supporting the madness. No thanks to OGD, the abnormally gained much momentum during his time as governor.

Very sad indeed. Sagamu used to be a peaceful and progressive town. One wonders how and why cultism became a phenomenon since the OGD days.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by fabolouz1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09
Clear case of assassination.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by allcomage: 6:27pm On Jan 09
Herdsmen not cultists , stop playing down their atrocities in sw. I don't know how long you will continue to live these lies. Herdsmen have taken over.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by tutudesz: 6:31pm On Jan 09
bankyblue:

Soon u go shi*t say make president come clean Ur bumbum
If na presidential shi*t who go clean am b4 undecided
Every killing happening in the country he should be aware of it, that why he has the NSA
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Mayplays(f): 6:35pm On Jan 09
fuckingAyaya:
8k for owambe the remaining 2k for sportybet and babaijebu then small change to drink jekomo
grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Paulruth: 6:35pm On Jan 09
post=127859809:
Brutal deaths to all assassins, bandits, kidnappers and terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation.
Including Boko Haram and Ipob terrorists groups.....along with their online supporters.

Iseeeee

They just wasted his life just like that.
God have mercy 🥺
Terrorist
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by pikechukwu6(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09
Than god is not Amoteku grin
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by GetSenseNow: 6:45pm On Jan 09
fuckingAyaya:
8k for owambe the remaining 2k for sportybet and babaijebu then small change to drink jekomo
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by mywells: 6:51pm On Jan 09
At lease he should have some spiritual bullet proof,call ayeeta,a chief of that calibre should not stay ordinary, should be fortified to the extend that no magazine could penetrate him.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Bhella5(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09
fuckingAyaya:
it's a fcking tragedy grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by McLizbae: 7:02pm On Jan 09
Na so... You know them too well! I guess na so dem do am take take over govt of the country too... I sha like yoruba ppl and their interesting ways.
fuckingAyaya:
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by lapintoz: 7:23pm On Jan 09
Wetin concern ipig with ogun matter....

Couldntfigurean:
O.p I would like you to know that Yorubas are not Interested in this kind of news,Any News about South west don’t concern them,Only ipob and South east news gives them orgarsm,then you will see them swarm here like flies to Shït

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Okechinwadike: 7:24pm On Jan 09
post=127859845:

Is someone's death now a joke to you guys?
People dey o
tinubu will be in - charge of the economy while shettima will be in- charge of the security
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by DabuIIIT: 7:34pm On Jan 09
YorubaDemonswag:

Unfortunately I do what I want by monitoring iPod and Igbos day and nite as superior being [Yoruba man], I don't allow inferior being to dictate to me how I leave my life.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by YorubaDemonswag: 7:42pm On Jan 09
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=127862092][/quote]

I give no damn about ipob or Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by soccerlite: 7:51pm On Jan 09
Nicepoker:
State police. They say no. cheesy

STATE POLICE

STATE POLICE

Solution to 75% security issue
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Jostoman: 8:00pm On Jan 09
Armaggedon:
Their problem right now is the East.
Or Peter Obi
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Uncletony(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09
U all should trek to vote me in!. Voting continues under world. Tribalism will never take anyone to a good destination
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09
seunayantokun:
By the time the breakfast go round reach everybody for top there, we go do the night thing
Correct, this is just the start.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09
I blame IPOB for this killing. Naa! I change my mind i blame Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by anthropizzy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09
Laple0541:
Sagamu is the most unsecured town in Ogun state, Infact it should be the cultist’s headquarters of southwest. You see bricklayers, vulgarizers even ordinary barbers forming cultists!

To worsen the matter, the elders in the town are even supporting the madness. No thanks to OGD, the abnormally gained much momentum d3uring his time as governor.

True talk.

The cultist menace we are experiencing in ogun state thrive under former governor gbenga Daniel.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09
Starboytwo:
To be very honest, i think every individual should have a right to legally carry and own GUNS.

They just come GBAM, shoot in the air, everybody will and must Japa. (same format) bank robbers, assassins, herdsmen etc.

If People got GUNs, Nobody will have the mind to just come 'GBAM' anymore.

any GBAM will be met with a GBAM GBAM.

You feel.
Very funny but true grin grin

But before any GbAM will be met by a GBAM GBAM it might be too late, because just one GBAM could mean death, so i say before any GBAM a GBAM GBAM should take place already.

That is why people carry guns for protections/self defence. Shoot! before you get shot

You feel?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by PHAYOL81: 8:24pm On Jan 09
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُون
May his soul find rest and may GOD strenghten the family he left behind. I pray the culprits get fished out soonest and made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Calitoscassius(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09
Criminals has taken over that area. Soon it ill be like El savador, Guadalajara, Puebla in Mexico. Bogota or Medellin in Colombia. Run by gangs and cartels.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun by Charlie2020(f): 9:33pm On Jan 09
Couldntfigurean:
O.p I would like you to know that Yorubas are not Interested in this kind of news,Any News about South west don’t concern them,Only ipob and South east news gives them orgarsm,then you will see them swarm here like flies to Shït
it's like you've forgotten there's a new rule here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.