Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba (30937 Views)

Ex-Reps Speaker, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead / NCFront: Ghali Na’abba Dumps Third Force Coalition / Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by BALLOSKI: 7:57am On Jan 10
Pierohandsome:
That is not a tangible reason to be broke.

You don't need to steal to be rich as a politician in Nigeria not to talk of the 4th citizen of Nigeria.

Only the allowances they earn can make any one at that level to be wealthy. There is too much money they earn aside the ones they still loot.

I think he wasn't prudent with money
Gali that almost impeached Obasanjo couldn't have amassed so much. Besides, how much were they earning then compared to now? Okadigbo, Gali Na'Abba, etc, were not in the good book of the then president, so , they could not have gotten so much.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by tinnymerit(m): 8:04am On Jan 10
pquaver:

But if it is obi, u willagree.. Only ur intrest can do good that of others can't abi? N u want others to gree for u?
The news was a sham n not true.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by NairaMaster1(m): 8:07am On Jan 10
Pierohandsome:

You don't need to steal to be rich as a politician in Nigeria not to talk of the 4th citizen of Nigeria.

Only the allowances they earn can make any one at that level to be wealthy. There is too much money they earn aside the ones they still loot.

They're either lying or the man finished his life with 77 Virgins. His salary and impress as a speaker was enough to buy as much as a duplex in Kano
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by ruggedtimi(m): 8:11am On Jan 10
mikemiyaki:
There's a difference between a a house of reps member and a house of assembly member. You said the man was a house of reps member which should be in the National Assembly. From your reply you didn't put reps member again but said House of Assembly member which is in the state( Bayelsa). If the man was a house of reps member ( NASS) I will like to dig more on him. Thank you.
baba u ask for evidence i dey give u hint. I know the difference between house of reps/ state house of assembly. This man was a member of house assembly 8yrs, commissioner two years and house of reps. "Dig more" you be CIA?
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by Jking20(m): 8:37am On Jan 10
Pierohandsome:

You're right
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by Smithwilliams826: 8:49am On Jan 10
I don't believe
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by MrPaul2: 8:53am On Jan 10
Pierohandsome:

Did you read this part "struggled to settle his medical bills despite the position he held in the country". Some ailments can reduce you to nothing physically and financially.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by pquaver(m): 9:02am On Jan 10
LOVEGINO:
u really nail dis guy grin

I kno how to catch them.. That native igbo sense, that thing they know me self know am them hold the papa, i hold the mama.. i get am toio.. Shebi they said i am not igbo.. Because i dont support obi... They will confess with their mouth soon..

1 Like

Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by maasoap(m): 10:57am On Jan 10
Pierohandsome:

And there is this huge severance package for them at the end of their tenure.
The monitization policy of Obasanjo is also there. That associate injected some lies into the narration
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by maasoap(m): 11:03am On Jan 10
BALLOSKI:
Gali that almost impeached Obasanjo couldn't have amassed so much. Besides, how much were they earning then compared to now?

More than enough, enough to make Nigerian masses angry and cry. Then, naira had value at the time, below N200 to a dollar. Besides, he was a speaker.

Okadigbo, Gali Na'Abba, etc, were not in the good book of the then president, so , they could not have gotten so much.
He was a speaker, it didn't matter he was in the good book of Obj or not, he controlled his own allocation.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by Misterone: 11:37am On Jan 10
geoworldedu:
You should have said allowance for a month will build him a house. In some cases, daily allowance. They are lying to us as if we are sheeples.
They seem to behave as if we don't know how much they earn. Everyone does not need to have a house in asokoro before people can say you have a house.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by Misterone: 11:51am On Jan 10
HRMK:
that is hard to believe!
what did he do with all his bogus salaries and allowances?
SQUANDERED OR WHAT?
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!
Not only that, I think I saw it somewhere, where it was stated that the President, VP, senate president, and speaker of the house all retire with a pension for life. Where is that money? Even at that, he can as a former speaker use the NASS hospital.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by saintkeppy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by williemichael(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10
where was he leaving before he died. you are decieving yourself.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by Noniblaq(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10
Omo x2
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by HRMK: 9:24pm On Jan 10
i wonder ooo....he also has free medicals both at nass and aso rock!
all these stories about him not been able to settle his medical bills is TRASH,BALDERDASH AND ARRANT NONSENSE!!
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by SalamRushdie: 9:27pm On Jan 10
Pierohandsome:

Your family doesn't have a single rich person , is it because they are not prudent?
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by ogbonti: 9:39pm On Jan 10
Pinicop:

Thank you for the update

You are welcome
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by oskopy: 10:14pm On Jan 10
When you have un resourceful children that's the result.they will blow every kobo made by their parents.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by Pierohandsome: 10:41pm On Jan 10
SalamRushdie:

Your family doesn't have a single rich person , is it because they are not prudent?
Do you have any family member like Benny Peters in your lineage? Not everyone here is as poor as your family
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by SalamRushdie: 10:45pm On Jan 10
Pierohandsome:
Do you have any family member like Benny Peters in your lineage? Not everyone here is as poor as your family

At least my family has produced to governors in Nigeria ,you are here claiming somebody that doesn't know you
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by Pierohandsome: 7:33am On Jan 11
SalamRushdie:

At least my family has produced to governors in Nigeria ,you are here claiming somebody that doesn't know you
ode!

You asked a stupid question of my family background, and I mentioned just one name, the oponu is still saying the person doesn't know me , ode.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by Greenback: 7:40am On Jan 11
Refrain from fighting people that are more than you in life o..
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by Erix1600(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11
Honestly that's not enough room to be broke financially after being the number 4 citizen with bogus allowances. It would have been good you tell us he lacks money management/ multiplier skills. That's the only reason a man of his caliber can become broke.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by tinnymerit(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11
pquaver:

But if it is obi, u will agree.. Only ur interest or igboman can do good while that of others can't abi? N u want others to gree for u? U go dey alright las las
Do I resemble emeka?
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by pquaver(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11
tinnymerit:

Do I resemble emeka?

Continue denying ur emekaness... Ihere me gi
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by tinnymerit(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13
pquaver:

Continue denying ur emekaness... Ihere me gi
Oga,ABI imo ijebu ton fi ikokore je eba tutu.
Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by pquaver(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13
tinnymerit:

Oga,ABI imo ijebu ton fi ikokore je eba tutu.

I dont understand what u said.. Speak English, deutsch or igbo otherwise u r not communicating.. Uturu gba gbuo gi dia...

God bless imo state..
Ekwusu susu so gi onu..
Usu raa kwa gi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / Update On The Nike Lake Road Flyover, Enugu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.